Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

On 9/6/2021 at 4:02 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Celebrating the wife’s birthday today with friends and family. The champagne tastes like shit. Can I get a Corona please? 😂

6A22D0A2-34F2-4243-B799-4131D42332CA.jpeg

1135E8F9-4E5A-4E2C-BA13-853AC76AF7E2.jpeg

You will drink Corona, but question Coors Light? 😂😂😂

DId go some Modelo Especial and Dos Equis with some tacos in Palm Springs tonight .

55AA5D06-C768-405E-8C04-0D751627E116.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I still can't get around to really loving the lactose added to my beer. I've had a couple that are drinkable, but, yeah, idk. 

I am with you on that, many of these types of Beers have a Very Malty flavor on them…. This one the Strawberry way very pronounced with some sweetness but fairly light….

If the Bartender didn’t tell me there was lactose in it, I never would have guessed…. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What you drinking there? What's their tap list look like? Etc. 

Screenshot_20210911-223228_Instagram.jpg.682370ae11f54a532ebdaac016d5f364.jpg

Their Tap List Kind of Sucks, I am an IPA guy and it is Lagunitas, Deschutz and Space Dust…. Not that those are bad beers but when I come to The City I want something Different….

So Going with Stoli and Red Bull…. 🤣 … And Maybe a Tequila Shot…🤣🤣

…. Actually I did a Tequila Shot…🤣🤣🤣🍻

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Me in high school when I’d throw parties when my parents on vacation smh. 

My best friends dad was a bad drunk,  heavy heavy drinker, we tried refilling the svedka vodka with water this guy spit out his shot and started raging, dad almost thru hands with all of us cause someone went into the refrigerator and ate his chocolate cake lol kicked us out and made up walk to BP gas station to get him another chocolates cake at like 1230 at night 

• Haha 4

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My best friends dad was a bad drunk,  heavy heavy drinker, we tried refilling the svedka vodka with water this guy point out his shot and started raging, dad almost thru hands with all of us cause someone went into the refrigerator and ate his chocolate cake lol kicked us out and made up walk to BP gas station to get him another chocolates cake at like 1230 at night 

I pulled the old water in my parents Stoli about a year after HS. Forgot about it and months later my parents had friends over one night. After pouring the first round of “water and tonics” my mom bee lined upstairs to my room. She was embarrassed and pissed. Told me to use that “crappy fake ID” or find some hobo outside of Longs drugs and do a shoulder tap but either way I had a few minutes to produce a new bottle of Stoli’s. The ID miraculously worked like a charm that night. And it was a terrible $10 Market St. in San Francisco beauty.

• Haha 6