Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

23 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

As a non drinker do you consider white claws Mike’s hard beer? I don’t get why people like the taste  of beer over the taste of a claw or a apple orchards

if it all does the same thing

Because beer tastes really good and those taste like dick! It’s. It’s not all chugging to get fucked up.😂

A4438E23-FFA1-44E2-B745-6C288A4B9643.gif

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Because beer tastes really good and those taste like dick! It’s. It’s not all chugging to get fucked up.😂

Yea, I stopped drinking to get fucked up years ago. Hangovers just not worth it anymore. 

I'm definitely a foodie, and that's probably why I like craft beer so much too. I prefer to drink something with interesting flavors that tastes awesome. 

Gone are the days when me and my high school buddies would each buy a case of Beast ice and do a shotgun case race til we puked lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Yea, I stopped drinking to get fucked up years ago. Hangovers just not worth it anymore. 

I'm definitely a foodie, and that's probably why I like craft beer so much too. I prefer to drink something with interesting flavors that tastes awesome. 

Gone are the days when me and my high school buddies would each buy a case of Beast ice and do a shotgun case race til we puked lol

Yes, exactly. I’ll still have a good heater once in awhile, but it’s not the Norm. Plus the bounce back sure takes longer as you get older.😂

10924A98-05EE-44D6-8524-05276E34D009.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yes, exactly. I’ll still have a good heater once in awhile, but it’s not the Norm. Plus the bounce back sure takes longer as you get older.😂

10924A98-05EE-44D6-8524-05276E34D009.gif

I see what you did there!

God love Norm. He was my favorite Comedian. Besides his actual acting and stand up...his interviews and casual conversation are some of these funniest things I've seen

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

11 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I’m not talking about getting fucked up, I’m talking about sipping on a beer while eating and shit, why would you choose drinking Cat piss like Natural lite and coors over a seltzer or apple or some flavor shit

21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m not talking about getting fucked up, I’m talking about sipping on a beer while eating and shit, why would you choose drinking Cat piss like Natural lite and coors over a seltzer or apple or some flavor shit

That's why I dont drink cat piss like Natty, bud, miller, or Coors 😂.... 

only time I drink those is when its the only thing offered to me, or to avoid getting slammed when I know I'll be drinking for a long time. 

I usually only drink water with all my meals. If it's bar food or pizza, a good IPA or Lager goes well with it.

I don't have a problem with seltzers and I  like them. I just never prefer them over a craft beer, so I don't buy them. They have like half the flavor of a good beer.

39 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I actually did just try 2 of the new Bud Light Fall Flavor Seltzers at a friends house a couple weeks ago. Maple Pear and Toasted Marshmallow. They were actually pretty tasty. Crazy how much they tasted like the real thing. 

1 minute ago, Coletrain06 said:

I actually did just try 2 of the new Bud Light Fall Flavor Seltzers at a friends house a couple weeks ago. Maple Pear and Toasted Marshmallow. They were actually pretty tasty. Crazy how much they tasted like the real thing. 

Idk I just think there’s a stigma with these types of drinks , these flavor drinks are looked as bitch drinks , so people like @Cossackswill drink cat piss Lite just so he can say he’s a man by drinking beer

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Idk I just think there’s a stigma with these types of drinks , these flavor drinks are looked as bitch drinks , so people like @Cossackswill drink cat piss Lite just so he can say he’s a man by drinking beer

Yea, friends give you a lil shit, but mostly just good natured teasing. You just gotta own it if you like it. I dont give 2 shits what anybody thinks about what i like to eat or drink. If I like it, that's what I'm gonna have.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Yea, friends give you a lil shit, but mostly just good natured teasing. You just gotta own it if you like it. I dont give 2 shits what anybody thinks about what i like to eat or drink. If I like it, that's what I'm gonna have.

It’s like riding a fat chick, it’s all Fun until your friends find out

@TheMaximumHornetSting I’m talking to you 😌😌

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Nah, with dinner it’s almost always a good beer. Cat piss is for yard work and watching games. Start out with a few good IPA’s then transfer to the shit.

• Haha 4