fire lincoln riley

181pl

15 minutes ago, 181pl said:

abysmal literally one of the worst defenses I’ve ever seen in my life

If He doesn’t Fire the DC then he needs to go…. At USC you can’t Score 42 points and lose by 10 and have the worst defense week in and week out….

They were lucky last week that Cal went for 2 instead of tying it up with a PAT…. What USC team has ever given up 49 points to Cal?….

They wasted a Heisman Trophy winning QB and a ton of talent on Offense…. They will have 4 losses after next week….

• Thanks 1
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Defensive coordinator candidates imo

Corey Batoon

Joe Harasymiak

Scott Symons

Kevin Coyle

Don’t know those guys, but I hope they choose wisely.  

Jack del Rio, Junior Seau, Clay Mathews, Ronnie Lott, Joey Browner and Jason Sehorn.  I’m stuck.  

They’re the D stars I can recall.  Gotta be DL talents but I can’t think of any.  

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

He's 73-16 (.820%) with 4 conference titles and 3 playoff appearances.

Bunsinessman In Dunce Cap Sits On A Stool In Corner Stock Photo - Download  Image Now - iStock

No one if Firing LR but the DC needs to go, he is putting a huge stain on LR’s record….

0-3 vs UTAH giving up 124 points in those 3 losses while averaging 32 points a game on offense in those 3 losses….

1-1 vs ND with a Blowout 4TD loss to a 3 loss ND team. In those 2 games ND is averaging 37 pts, USC is averaging 29 pts…. 

Gave up 46 point to Tulane to lose a bowl game USC scored 45 points in….

He has a Stick Figure playing middle LB that doesn’t hit anyone or fill on the run game and you give up 319 yards rushing to WA and 52 points….

After they play Oregon USC will have 4 losses this year, add that to the 3 from last year and 7 of LR’s 17 losses will be at USC with a Heisman Trophy winning QB….

The defense has given up 43, 47, 46, 48, 34, 52 in the 6 current losses that USC has averaged 32 points per game in on offense that is completely unacceptable…. And Oregon should hang 50 on USC next Saturday….

This is not what USC is paying $11 million dollars a year for….

Grinch should have been fired after giving up 46 points to Tulane in the Bowl game last year…. You just can’t score 45 points on offense and lose the game, that is on the defense and the DC is responsible for the Defense…..

But LR is responsible for everything so  unless he makes a change, this is all on him…..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

181pl trying to keep one-upping his previous dumb takes with increasingly dumber ones.

He does have a winning record. He will never have a championship. Because his teams historically play very soft and let in far too many points when it matters. So opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they stink. Especially yours.

I’m not even using the Washington game as an example. Although how can you allow a 91 yard drive with eight minutes left to put the mail in your coffin? There’s no reason for Cal to score half 100 on them.

How many of his very good Oklahoma teams simply just got out scored when it  mattered? The answer? All of them. Same thing with his USC teams.

51 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

No one if Firing LR but the DC needs to go, he is putting a huge stain on LR’s record….

0-3 vs UTAH giving up 124 points in those 3 losses while averaging 32 points a game on offense in those 3 losses….

1-1 vs ND with a Blowout 4TD loss to a 3 loss ND team. In those 2 games ND is averaging 37 pts, USC is averaging 29 pts…. 

He has a Stick Figure playing middle LB that doesn’t hit anyone or fill on the run game and you give up 319 yards rushing to WA and 52 points….

After they play Oregon USC will have 4 losses this year, add that to the 3 from last year and 7 of LR’s 17 losses will be at USC with a Heisman Trophy winning QB….

The defense has given up 43, 47, 46, 48, 34, 52 in the 6 current losses that USC has averaged 32 points per game in on offense that is completely unacceptable…. And Oregon should hang 50 on USC next Saturday….

Grinch should have been fired after giving up 46 points to Tulane in the Bowl game last year…. You just can’t score 45 points on offense and lose the game, that is on the defense and the DC is responsible for the Defense…..

But LR is responsible for everything so  unless he makes a change, this is all on him…..

You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

He's 73-16 (.820%) with 4 conference titles and 3 playoff appearances.

Bunsinessman In Dunce Cap Sits On A Stool In Corner Stock Photo - Download  Image Now - iStock

I guess he's a little better than the Miami Hurricane new head football coaching sensation Mario Cristobal, but that isn't saying much > I see the Hurricane was pounded again yesterday by NC State.

Screenshot (15).png

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Grinch should have been fired after giving up 46 points to Tulane in the Bowl game last year…. You just can’t score 45 points on offense and lose the game, that is on the defense and the DC is responsible for the Defense

In fairness to the head coach (big house) who is responsible for DEFENSE at usc > Tulane is now a National Power.

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Lincoln and Grinch must be best friends or some shit... 

Me personally after the Tulane game he would have been looking for a different job and I would've been looking to coax the UGA DC Glenn Schumann because literally the ONLY set back for USC is the fact their defense is almost non-existent... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lincoln and Grinch must be best friends or some shit... 

Me personally after the Tulane game he would have been looking for a different job and I would've been looking to coax the UGA DC Glenn Schumann because literally the ONLY set back for USC is the fact their defense is almost non-existent... 

Exactly!!!…. You can’t waste having a Heisman Trophy winner coming Back…. The DC needed to go last year and Riley needed break the bank to replace him with a Top Caliber DC….