Mission Viejo 34 Servite 15

HurricaneNick

• HurricaneNick changed the title to Mission Viejo 13 Servite 0
  • HurricaneNick changed the title to Mission Viejo 27 Servite 7
19 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Nobody is surprised that you want the best team in your state to play the 2nd place team in the south coast league. I assume they’d have to travel to Texas to play too? 

North Crowley, Rockwall, Summer Creek, Lake Travis 🤷🏻‍♀️ 5A , 4A, It doesn’t really matter to me. 

I would like to see a Texas team face Mission Viejo, even if they have to go to California to do it.

8 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

North Crowley, Rockwall, Summer Creek, Lake Travis 🤷🏻‍♀️ 5A , 4A, It doesn’t really matter to me. 

I would like to see a Texas team face Mission Viejo, even if they have to go to California to do it.

8 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I will let you pick who they play, and pitch the Texas team traveling there to the “All-Mighty-Poohbah”

Of the water buffalo… I’m thinking he chooses Rockwall.  😉  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

There’s a chance we could get a Mission Viejo vs Folsom state game. Could be DLS as well. Will find out soon. 

That seems Unlikely…. It’s Likely Clovis North vs DLS due to DLS’s win over Folsom and Folsom will likely be in D1A vs PITT or Rocklin….

I am hoping for PITT vs Folsom, I think that would be a great Matchup this year….

27 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

They are ranked #5 in California 😒but that’s just fine. I agree we can be better ☺️

Like Nick, I will let you pick the Texas team. 

How? They didn’t finish in the top 8 in the southern section and weren’t the top overall seed in D2. Finished 2nd in their league. 

I watched southlake and highland park on Friday. Mission would beat both of them. Maybe Austin westlake. Desoto, DV, NS and the other top dogs would all be too much for MV. But so was San Clemente and Poly. 

• HurricaneNick changed the title to Mission Viejo 34 Servite 15
5 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

How? They didn’t finish in the top 8 in the southern section and weren’t the top overall seed in D2. Finished 2nd in their league. 

I watched southlake and highland park on Friday. Mission would beat both of them. Maybe Austin westlake. Desoto, DV, NS and the other top dogs would all be too much for MV. But so was San Clemente and Poly. 

IMG_4026.thumb.jpeg.d7e6b61079d48b0bfe96e367c6e8aa44.jpeg

Beats me; but they’re probably ranked that high after dominating Servite. By the end of the season; I’m guessing they’ll probably be in the teens in California. 

I forget California literally puts #1 - #8 in the “Division 1” bracket. Plus, the way it looks in Maxpreps, I literally thought that was Mission Viejo’s state championship. Some of these sites could do a better job showing the brackets 😑