The Dallas Cowboys Are Loaded!

RedZone

Just now, RedZone said:

Dak Prescott's having a great year so far 

28 TD Passes (leads NFL), 6 INT

It won't be too much longer before @steeler01 and @Atticus Finch start bashing and ripping him up because he's from Louisiana.

It's to be expected and never gets old.

That said the Cowboys looked pretty good today.

Dak is a good QB. In the same stratosphere as Burrow, but without those elite playmakers Burrow has.

10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

At some point the Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen.  They will rip your heart out.

Dallas will Dallas eventually. Until Jones sells or passes on they’re not winning another one, similar to the worst owner in the history of sports Daniel Snyder. 

Love when they lose. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

At some point the Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen.  They will rip your heart out.

I love hearing how Dallas chokes, but if you look at the teams that beat them, they're not choking. The Niners are the most loaded team in the NFL and have been better than the Cowboys the last two years. 

Their PK Aubrey is loaded too.  That 60 yarder had plenty to spare.  😮 

I saw a Michigan man for the Giants boot a 56 yarder vs GB live and was floored as a teenager.  

60+ is bringing it. 

If you didn’t look too closely last night, the Cowboys had a bit of a Baltimore Colts unis feel.  I was thinking Bert Jones under center.  😊

This is offsides.  

You check with the ref for the OK and that’s on you!  

There are no gimmes Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes, get a grip.  Your slot receiver was offsides!   You don’t get a warning.   In tennis, they don’t warn you, they call foot fault.  In football, they toss a flag.  The result of the play is irrelevant.  The proper result occurred.  

Rant over.  :) 

I used to dig KC and the fan base.  After the whining, it’s just the fan base.  

@Wooderson nice W.  Take out Dallas next week and who knows.   

IMG_7709.jpeg

IMG_7712.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

This is offsides.  

There are no gimmes Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes, get a grip.  Your slot receiver was offsides!   You don’t get a warning.   In tennis, they don’t warn you, they call foot fault.  In football, they toss a flag.  The result of the play is irrelevant.  The proper result occurred.  

IMG_7709.jpeg

IMG_7712.jpeg

It’s really showing to see all the whining being done by the KC players and fans. Those guys have gotten so many calls over the years and when one finally goes against them, they lose their minds. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

This is offsides.  

IMG_7709.jpeg

IMG_7712.jpeg

Couldn’t be more glad that the Giants got rid of Toney. Probably the only correct player personnel decision they’ve made the last 10 years!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Their PK Aubrey is loaded too.  That 60 yarder had plenty to spare.  😮 

I saw a Michigan man for the Giants boot a 56 yarder vs GB live and was floored as a teenager.  

60+ is bringing it. 

If you didn’t look too closely last night, the Cowboys had a bit of a Baltimore Colts unis feel.  I was thinking Bert Jones under center.  😊

Noticed that…good from 67! They need to us the tracker that tells you how good it have been from..He also hit the crossbar on a kickoff and out one thru on a kickoff 😳😳

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Noticed that…good from 67! They need to us the tracker that tells you how good it have been from..He also hit the crossbar on a kickoff and out one thru on a kickoff 😳😳

he's a weapon...we went from no kicker to the best in the league??...I'll take it!!....he's been a gift we needed!!

7 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

This is offsides.  

IMG_7709.jpeg

IMG_7712.jpeg

Offsides has killed KC.  Dee Ford lined up 6 inches offsides in the 2018 AFCCG vs New England and the flag wiped out a GW INT.

• Thanks 1