Merry Christmas you filthy animals and Roll Tide

HooverOutlaw

I take zero credit for it @HooverOutlaw 😊.  
Daughter and BF plan.  

Anything would look more organized than the Giants in the first half.   The play before the FG conversion sums up the season well.  A screwup full house by Hurts was beat by a royal flush Giants flag for delay of game.  

😂 wow Eagles do a comedian act on opening kickoff of 2nd half and fumbleaya.  Taylor is in.  DeVito out.  

@Frosty4024 @nptb17 MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED 

So the NCAA college football games are coming back and it looks like they'll be releasing on Switch,PS5 and Xbox X/S in August. Some legal stuff with ND was the hold up  but on Christmas Eve a deal was apparently reached that pleased Notre Dame so development can continue with ND on the roster

So originally the game was planning to go ahead without ND in the base game... but the blow back was insane from fans even from none ND fans... 

They wanted ND in the game so the developing company has been working on a deal with ND for a year until yesterday

• Thanks 1

I still boot up NCAA 14 on my PS3 for old time sakes every now and then... 

I hope the new one keeps the Immesrsive coaching mode. 

I led Ohio State to 4 straight National Titles... 

Would be 5 but the Legendary mode lived up to its name... 

The 5th one turned into a @HurricaneNick and @Bodysurf wet dream because USC on Legendary mode kicked my ass and went on a streak of beating 

Texas on the road 45-14 

Washington 33-0 

UCLA 13-0 

Alabama in the playoffs 28-0 

Then beat me because I couldn't  adjust to that cracked out secondary... and lost 41-21... 

But ine of the most unrealistic things during my time in coaching mode in that game was FSU joining the SEC and going on a 3 year conference championship winning streak... 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That guy is a living miracle.

He was in a head on car wreck as a very young child. Doctors only gave him days to live. He had terrible brain damage I believe his mother died in the wreck. He has survived to be in his 60's and loves Alabama.  Attends many of the big games.

oh, I thought he was the poet laureate of Alabama?