Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Actually a story came out with the manager of the mall and he stated that he never banned Roy Moore from the mall at all. That was another lie. Go check out the WAPO story that they printed and how fake the girl is. Her whole story is full of holes. Go look at the articles I posted. 

Did you actually read that article?  It was about the right trying to setup WAPO in order to lose credibility.  They didn't fall for it.  Come on brother.  

Just now, World Citizen said:

Did you actually read that article?  It was about the right trying to setup WAPO in order to lose credibility.  They didn't fall for it.  Come on brother.  

A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.

The target was WAPO

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

No.  It was to discredit WAPO.  Good journalism imo.  Didnt fall for it thankfully.

Well in the end their new tactic now was to register as many felons as they could by the cut off date of registration for the election. Roy Moore is ahead and will probably win the Senate seat. Cant wait to see who quits the Senate when he gets to Washington

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well in the end their new tactic now was to register as many felons as they could by the cut off date of registration for the election. Roy Moore is ahead and will probably win the Senate seat. Cant wait to see who quits the Senate when he gets to Washington

I know. Lots of people are calling it quits.  Lots of regular people are jumping in and running for office too.  

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Well this is interesting we have a Marine Colonel that threw his name into the race in Alabama

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/29/retired-marine-colonel-announces-roy-moore-challenge-in-alabama-senate-race.html

that was yesterday

you really need to keep current  :P

I saw him interviewed.... he's not much of a communicator is about all I learned

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

It has been shown many times now on this board (not just one or two or three times) that HSFBfan posts links that he does not read. Numerous times.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/29/2017 at 12:13 PM, World Citizen said:

This is about as low as I can imagine us going.  What could be lower?  Have public molestation and sexual assaults on Saturdays in front of the court house?

I leaned, with no exaggeration nor political coloring, that the good people of Alabama are eerily similar to the Taliban. I believe the only thing that keeps them from such rituals as you describe are affluence and the umbrella of the US government. 

Now keep in mind, these people are the heart and soul of Trump's ascension. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I'm actually kind of happy to hear this...and now  that Donny  has officially endorsed him (despite Mitch and Paulie and many others asking him to step down)?...let him and Donny be the poster boys for the Republican party going forward...the new face of the Republican party!..BRAVO!!

...drain the swamp??...LOL...

• Like 1

On 12/1/2017 at 7:02 AM, noonereal said:

I leaned, with no exaggeration nor political coloring, that the good people of Alabama are eerily similar to the Taliban. I believe the only thing that keeps them from such rituals as you describe are affluence and the umbrella of the US government. 

Now keep in mind, these people are the heart and soul of Trump's ascension. 

What a dumbass post.

Tell the class, what has happened to Gloria Allred in all this? And why?

23 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

You have to see with HSFBFan. I don't think he reads stuff very carefully. Probably a victim of our contemporary society. The printed word somehow instilled more discipline than reading bits and bytes electronically. 

I certainly do read and i read the whole article