STA

TheRealCAJ

3 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Week 0. Cross Country travel. One dimensional offense with Mitchell.

Despite all of these things, SJB won every aspect of the game except the final score.

They lost the game.  To the worst STA team in recent memory.  Qualifiers / excuses only needed if you are looking for an angle.  Like yourself and Sammy boy.  Please refer to Sammy’s new excuse thread for examples.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

They lost the game.  To the worst STA team in recent memory.  Qualifiers / excuses only needed if you are looking for an angle.  Like yourself and Sammy boy.  Please refer to Sammy’s new excuse thread for examples.

Someone asked the question, I gave the answer. Do with it what you will.

As long as SJB takes care of business against MD and DLS, I could care less about the national implications of a Week 0 loss on the road to STA. Winning State is the only thing you can really control.

If any east coast teams want to come play and help break in SJB's new stadium next year, I'm sure Negro would be more than willing to host.

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Tying an OOS team in regulation without scoring a TD inweek 1 at home is hardly something to hang your hat on

It was basically SJB preseason scrimmage 

10 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Week 0. Cross Country travel. One dimensional offense with Mitchell.

Despite all of these things, SJB won every aspect of the game except the final score.

Sammy can you forward these posts to the excuse thread at your earliest convenience?

• Haha 4

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Sta has like 20 D1 athletes 

I can't feel sorry for them 

Facts are they lost, sta shouldn't need to worry about refs when you got all that talent

Bartram Trail.....the same Bartram Trail who lost to cartersville is playing for a championship next week?????? Say it ain't so?

Maybe @ECHS05 was right about them the whole time

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Bartram Trail.....the same Bartram Trail who lost to cartersville is playing for a championship next week?????? Say it ain't so?

It's sad

Sta not getting to state yet it going to be another 7a clear favorite Next Week 

Calling it

Venice beats bartram by double digits 

Quote me

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

They lost to a 6A team and 4A team from FL as well. 

How about Hapeville Charter losing to an Alabama team who lost 31-12 in the 3rd round? Hapeville is killing it about to take State!!! 

• Like 1

Bartram Trail is pretty good. I said after the Cartersville game it would be exciting to see them play STA in the finals. Now this was obviously before STA imploded.

B Trail lost to St Augustine and got killed by Cocoa. They played 3 shit teams in the playoffs and then beat a pretty good Plant team tonight. 

Gonna be interesting next week for sure 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Bartram Trail is pretty good. I said after the Cartersville game it would be exciting to see them play STA in the finals. Now this was obviously before STA imploded.

B Trail lost to St Augustine and got killed by Cocoa. They played 3 shit teams in the playoffs and then beat a pretty good Plant team tonight. 

Gonna be interesting next week for sure 

Sta speed at reciever would have been a terrible matchup against bartram secondary 

If Venice has speed on the outside it will get ugly