We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

Just now, Rippers said:

DLS_Spartan has been here since at least September, if not earlier.  I remember him posting before the DLS- Gorman game, if that was the same guy.

He has been here since then. That is not the dispute. But he is behind a good portion of the fake names popping up on this thread.

Also- anything DLS related, brings the same posters over and over.

'Twas nary a fortnight ago that our beloved kingdom fell under the siege of a dark, relentless force.  

Their King quenches his appetite for destruction on the most helpless of foe.  First was Oaken Ridge, then the Dale of Oak, even the sleepy encampment of Shingle Springs was taken under his sights.  

Now is not the time for cowardice!

The brute force of the Spartan army showed that King Folsom Bullpup will beg for mercy afore taking a loss to his kingdom.  

Tonight...

Tonight, we ride on the Troll Invaders!

O3DHIA5.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Alright. We are dealing with the multiple accounts. But its not at the magnitude you keep saying that there are all these accounts and all these people trolling you. It also goes without saying that you are capital T troll. @HawgGoneIt and I have been around the block and trust me, you check all the boxes of a troll. We allow the behavior (shouldn't if we held to our guidelines), however, because it takes a lot to get a ban hammer around here. You've been warned already. We've warned the others. Since you've been here though, we are working overtime to deal with these issues and its not necessary. As @HawgGoneIt pointed out, our lives would be easier if we didn't have to deal with this petty shit every other day. So we will take swift and severe action if things continue. Be big boys and solve this shit. 

Capital T troll 😂 

3 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

'Twas nary a fortnight ago that our beloved kingdom fell under the siege of a dark, relentless force.  

Their King quenches his appetite for destruction on the most helpless of foe.  First was Oaken Ridge, then the Dale of Oak, even the sleepy encampment of Shingle Springs was taken under his sights.  

Now is not the time for cowardice!

The brute force of the Spartan army showed that King Folsom Bullpup will beg for mercy afore taking a loss to his kingdom.  

Tonight...

Tonight, we ride on the Troll Invaders!

O3DHIA5.gif

HAHAHAHA.  Damn playa you can be seriously creative.  This is laughs!!!  Especially the Thor GIF. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

He has been here since then. That is not the dispute. But he is behind a good portion of the fake names popping up on this thread.

Also- anything DLS related, brings the same posters over and over.

Wait, a couple of pages ago, you listed him as one of the names that was created after you joined.  Didn't you join earlier this month?  Now you are agreeing that he has been here since at least September.  How is this not a dispute?

Just now, Rippers said:

Wait, a couple of pages ago, you listed him as one of the names that was created after you joined.  Didn't you join earlier this month?  Now you are agreeing that he has been here since at least September.  How is this not a dispute?

He joined before I got here. His other names were all created after I got here. If I posted something to the contrary, that was a mistake.