We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

Wait a minute here. I have a few questions. 

1. Is this for week 0? If it is, and the GA team fell through, why didn't DLS accept Folsoms offer to play? If this isn't for week 0 than this question is mute. 

2. East is the #54 team in the country. Folsom is #18 and an hour and a half away. East is about a 8 hour or so drive. 

3. This is not that great of a match up. 

4. I still don't think North Gwinnet would be any better than this Utah team. You guys only wanted it because of all the GA chest pounders on this forum. 

Can someone please clarify? If this is for week 0, someone has ALOT of explaining to do. 

***edit- I now know that DLS is taking on the prestigious Amador Valley in week 0 instead of Folsom. I have made my comments on the other thread. Total joke. 

Screenshot_20180122-054437.jpg

Screenshot_20180122-054644.jpg

Lol..... you can’t win for losing with this clown we try to play some good teams and you shame the team that wants to except. Yet we never play anyone. Trust me we have 5 Top 100 sophomores in the country 3 in the top 50.  When they release the Top 300 we will have 9 or more on that list. 

I am new to this national scene but starting to understand it now. The risk to reward wasn’t high enough for teams they dodge you.

I guess we will stick to the East coast. 

1 minute ago, OLB76 said:

Lol..... you can’t win for losing with this clown we try to play some good teams and you shame the team that wants to except. Yet we never play anyone. Trust me we have 5 Top 100 sophomores in the country 3 in the top 50.  When they release the Top 300 we will have 9 or more on that list. 

I am new to this national scene but starting to understand it now. The risk to reward wasn’t high enough for teams they dodge you.

I am out this is a circus!

It has nothing against you. I should have clarified. This is a shot at DLS. People were inferring that DLS was going to play NG and playing it all up. It was a lie all along to bump their chest to take the heat off them for ducking the preseason #1 down the road from them. 

In regards to your team- that's great what you are doing. Keep it up. And good luck. 

21 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It has nothing against you. I should have clarified. This is a shot at DLS. People were inferring that DLS was going to play NG and playing it all up. It was a lie all along to bump their chest to take the heat off them for ducking the preseason #1 down the road from them. 

In regards to your team- that's great what you are doing. Keep it up. And good luck. 

NG was a top 25 team in the country in 2017, and will be better in 2018, and they are far more respected in HSFB circles than Folsom. And for some reason you think typing "louder" will change that.

Any expert, amateur or professional, in America... can tell you that. DLS wouldve gotten props from pretty much everyone for a game of that caliber, including me. 

Marietta is going to be a Top 5 GA team in '18. They are loaded with top level talent in the 2020 class.

36 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

The Georgia conversations with DLS were all real and there were several teams in the mix. I know a handful of people that can independently verify this. For whatever reasons they didn't materialize. 

So you know "several people" that can verify this but none of them can verify why it didn't work out. 

Yeah........... 🤔🤔🤔🤔