Top counties and states w/ top100 players.

954gator

Skyline is a Magnet school with multiple campuses and it is nothing like Allen.  Diversity rules at Skyline.  Though 6A in numbers they usually only have about 45-55 players on their football team. 

3,452 students out of 4,790, or 72.1% of the student population at Skyline H. S. identify as Hispanic, making up the largest segment of the student body. A typical school in Dallas is made up of 56.7% Hispanic students, so Skyline H. S. has a very different ethnic distribution compared to other schools in the city.

The demographic breakdown of Skyline H. S. is drastically different from that of a typical school in the state of Texas, which is made up of 52% Hispanic students on average.

@DevilDog I'd be careful with the Asian thing its true California has more than any other state but Georgia,NY and Pennsylvania have a representable asian population. 

You need to see Coastal Georgia now...

And Northeast Atlanta... 

The Ambassadors to the USA from Japan and South Korea reside in Dekalb and Fulton Counties. 

The Korean,Vietnamese and Japanese Population in Gwinnett is pretty High especially in Duluth and the Northern areas of Dekalb and Gwinnett. 

Northwest and Dekalb County is where alot of the Latino's are. 

South Georgia has a lot of Hispanics as well. 

Valdosta is odd though. They have a high concentration of El Salvadoreans. 

Idk why.... 

Chinese are found mostly in Coastal Georgia. And wait for it.... South Georgia  thats a real oddity. Same for Vietnamese. 

17 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@DevilDog I'd be careful with the Asian thing its true California has more than any other state but Georgia,NY and Pennsylvania have a representable asian population. 

You need to see Coastal Georgia now...

And Northeast Atlanta... 

The Ambassadors to the USA from Japan and South Korea reside in Dekalb and Fulton Counties. 

The Korean,Vietnamese and Japanese Population in Gwinnett is pretty High especially in Duluth and the Northern areas of Dekalb and Gwinnett. 

Northwest and Dekalb County is where alot of the Latino's are. 

South Georgia has a lot of Hispanics as well. 

Valdosta is odd though. They have a high concentration of El Salvadoreans. 

Idk why.... 

Chinese are found mostly in Coastal Georgia. And wait for it.... South Georgia  thats a real oddity. Same for Vietnamese. 

New York have all types of people.  Ga is a Johnny come lately with the explosion of Atlanta.  Still not like Texas and Cali.  Houston, Texas is the most diverse big city in the U.S. including NY and LA.  Look it up.  Texas has the largest Muslim Population in  the U.S.  4 of the top 11  Populated Cities in the U.S are in Texas #4, 7, 9 & 11 along with Ca have multiple big diverse cities. Most States like Ga. have one City and towns.  The diversity doesn't come close.  N.Y. has always been diverse.  But Asians settled in Cali in mass years ago in various cities. I said the Buffet thing in Jest.  Sure there are Asians in Ga.  You do know after the Vietnam war.  Many settled on the Gulf of Texas and fishing industry like their homeland. Dat Nyguen came from these settlers.  Still nothing like California.   In finality look at this 

I rest my case about diversity. 

27.1% of Californians were born in a foreign country. 43.5% of Californians over the age of 5 speak a language other than English at home.  They are not playing football when they grow up

16.3% of Texans were born in a foreign country. 34.6% of Texans over the age of 5 speak a language other than English at home.

9.7% of Georgians were born in a foreign country. 13.1% of Georgians over the age of 5 speak a language other than English at home

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Skyline is a Magnet school with multiple campuses and it is nothing like Allen.  Diversity rules at Skyline.  Though 6A in numbers they usually only have about 45-55 players on their football team. 

3,452 students out of 4,790, or 72.1% of the student population at Skyline H. S. identify as Hispanic, making up the largest segment of the student body. A typical school in Dallas is made up of 56.7% Hispanic students, so Skyline H. S. has a very different ethnic distribution compared to other schools in the city.

The demographic breakdown of Skyline H. S. is drastically different from that of a typical school in the state of Texas, which is made up of 52% Hispanic students on average.

So you are saying Texas is about the same size as Louisiana football wise?

When a 4A Louisiana team plays a 6A Texas team they are really playing a 3A or 4A Texas team...Got it.

Dallas Skyline's black student enrollment is still larger than a lot of our 4As and etc. xD

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

New York have all types of people.  Ga is a Johnny come lately with the explosion of Atlanta.  Still not like Texas and Cali.  Houston, Texas is the most diverse big city in the U.S. including NY and LA.  Look it up.  Texas has the largest Muslim Population in  the U.S.  4 of the top 11  Populated Cities in the U.S are in Texas #4, 7, 9 & 11.  Along with Ca. Most States like Ga. have one City and towns.  The diversity doesn't come close.  N.Y. has always been diverse.  But Asians settled in Cali in mass years ago in various cities. I said the Buffet thing in Jest.  Sure there are Asians in Ga. 

Yea... Outside of Atlanta GA has maybe 3 cities that are still growing... and could become something close to what Atlanta is. 

#1. Valdosta- Valdosta's location is prime in the past 10 years its seen some big tine growth. In population. Its close enough to Jacksonville and its a gateway city to almost every major city in Florida.  A few big businesses have bought land in Valdosta and branched into it. 

Its also been a hotspot for movie filming recently. 

#2  Savannah- Savannah can only be stuck in growth mode for so long.  The economy here is booming. 

Tourism,Shipping Docks,Popular Filming location. Savannah has recently entered a phase of Gentrification. The cities starting to clean up its act. Less and Less gang violence and drug violence. Rebuilding old homes and making the city look neater... its also driving up prices... 

#3 La Grange- La Grange is apart of the Atlanta metro area but the cities growing so fast its crossing state lines... part of the city extends into Alabama... its a Gorgeous area but it is costly.... 

La Grange looks great but damn is it high. Its worth it though. Honestly that whole area doesnt even seem like its in GA it has sort of. European style feel to it. 

I expect it to break away from Metro Atlanta and become its own city and have its own metro one day. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yea... Outside of Atlanta GA has maybe 3 cities that are still growing... and could become something close to what Atlanta is. 

#1. Valdosta- Valdosta's location is prime in the past 10 years its seen some big tine growth. In population. Its close enough to Jacksonville and its a gateway city to almost every major city in Florida.  A few big businesses have bought land in Valdosta and branched into it. 

Its also been a hotspot for movie filming recently. 

#2  Savannah- Savannah can only be stuck in growth mode for so long.  The economy here is booming. 

Tourism,Shipping Docks,Popular Filming location. Savannah has recently entered a phase of Gentrification. The cities starting to clean up its act. Less and Less gang violence and drug violence. Rebuilding old homes and making the city look neater... its also driving up prices... 

#3 La Grange- La Grange is apart of the Atlanta metro area but the cities growing so fast its crossing state lines... part of the city extends into Alabama... its a Gorgeous area but it is costly.... 

La Grange looks great but damn is it high. Its worth it though. Honestly that whole area doesnt even seem like its in GA it has sort of. European style feel to it. 

I expect it to break away from Metro Atlanta and become its own city and have its own metro one day. 

I surely was not knocking the State of Ga.  Been to most of the cities there including Augusta.  Good info.  Have a great night.  And Ga. of course plays great football with great athletes.  They should they have the demographics and the Culture and those two things make it what it is.  

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I surely was not knocking the State of Ga.  Been to most of the cities there including Augusta.  Good info.  Have a great night.  And Ga. of course plays great football with great athletes.  They should they have the demographics and the Culture and those two things make it what it is.  

Augusta.... 

God... 

Talk about a lost cause... 

• Haha 1

Augusta in General is just not good... 

Outside of the Masters being held there... I dont even know what to say about it... 

Even the HSFB there is bad... Lucy Laney is the only good team there... and on average they go like 9-4 maybe 11-2 on a good year. They have some good Basketball up there though. 

Honestly the South Carolinians want Augusta... I say let em have it... 

Shit.... Aint doing us no favors. 

The only reason SC wants Augusta is so they can say they have a city with a population over 100K....  

God knows its true... 

Outside of that I could have more fun with a hole in the wall than I could Augusta... 

Augusta is our Fresno... 

Nobody here wants to claim it... 

You can ask 

@CCBlackhatter

@HawgGoneIt

Any Georgian and I assure you your responses wont be any better.... 

Golfers love it but thats literally it... 

18 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Plus all this talk about Asians, and no mention of all the awesome Polynesian players in Cali?  I'm sure teams across the nation would love some Poly beasts on the LOS!

South Gwinnett's starting QB awhile back was Asian. He wasnt bad either... 

Same for Kell. 

But I want you to show me where the polynesians in Georgia are... 

I mean I dated one in HS but she moved to Utah. As did her brother. 

Damn she was nice.... 

But back on track here... 

Outside of that you cant really find any here... 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

South Gwinnett's starting QB awhile back was Asian. He wasnt bad either... 

Same for Kell. 

But I want you to show me where the polynesians in Georgia are... 

I mean I dated one in HS but she moved to Utah. As did her brother. 

Damn she was nice.... 

But back on track here... 

Outside of that you cant really find any here... 

Diversity :D Euless HS is like the United Nations it is so diverse.  This isn't Hawaii or Utah it's in the DFW.  As a Matter of Fact Texasball and I enjoyed watching them in the Playoffs this year. 

Image result for EULESS TRINITY

• Like 1

Lol @954gator we have more Native Alaskans in Georgia than Polynesians... and we have more Native Alaskans than Florida... wow... 

Theres a few HS were the demographics dont align with the city or county population... 

Tucker HS for example... 

Tucker is in Tucker but the city of Tucker is over 80% white... 

But the HS is 92% African American,5% Asian,1% White,2%Hispanic. 

I cant explain that.... 

In my opinion we all even Texans get caught up looking at the D1 talent - Truthfully speaking these players actually make up small percentage of all the players in any state.

Are D1 kids the only good HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYERS?

I have personally known a kid who grow up in a Rodeo family who played HS football and I watched him get the best of a D1 highly ranked DL kid all night.

Most of the time on the HS field there is little difference between D2, FCS, and FBS players - they are all good HS players.

In Texas we have seen it time and time again - Teams loaded with FBS talent get beat by a bunch of just hard working solid athlete types.

I will continue to tell everyone - the best gauge for determining the quality of athletes in each state is to look at track and field results.

You guys remember my argument with Dallas Jackson- when I was quoting "Tracking Football.com"  I have met these people.

Go check out there web-site and follow them on Tweeter -  They are quickly becoming the go to recruiting site - Where they have system for scoring athletes based on multi-sports (all sports)  they also factor size in the score -  so if you and I are RB's and we both run the 100m in in 10.3 and your weight is 220 and I way 160 - You will have higher total score on their  rating system -They also use some other factors also.

seen tweet the other day - recruiter was looking for TE - He listed multiple qualifications and believe this - He wanted a kid who ran either the 400 and or 800 in track. 

@DevilDog, you don't know as much about GA and especially the Metro Atlanta are as your numbers might lead you to believe.  Gwinnett is the second most populous county in GA behind Fulton.  We are a little north of 900,000 people depending on whose numbers you use and are expected to go over 1,000,000 within the next 5-10 years.  We are a majority minority county.  We have the largest population of Hispanics and Asians in the state and are the most diverse county in GA and I have heard it said in the county but I take that with a grain of salt.  You want to talk about soccer?  Across the street from Parkview High School are I think 10 soccer fields of the Gwinnett Soccer Association.  That's only one complex and there are more.  Atlanta United set league records for high attendance with 70,000+ in Mercedes Benz stadium when they opened the upper deck and sold out all of their home games including the ones at GA Tech while the stadium was delayed.  I don't have time right now to look it up but there are several high school in Gwinnett where the percentage of Hispanic student approached or exceeds 50%.  These are schools of 3,500+ students each.

You might not like using percentages to normalize the disparities in population but at least for GA and the Metro Atlanta area the diversity is in place and it is a long way from only being black and white.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Fred said:

@DevilDog, you don't know as much about GA and especially the Metro Atlanta are as your numbers might lead you to believe.  Gwinnett is the second most populous county in GA behind Fulton.  We are a little north of 900,000 people depending on whose numbers you use and are expected to go over 1,000,000 within the next 5-10 years.  We are a majority minority county.  We have the largest population of Hispanics and Asians in the state and are the most diverse county in GA and I have heard it said in the county but I take that with a grain of salt.  You want to talk about soccer?  Across the street from Parkview High School are I think 10 soccer fields of the Gwinnett Soccer Association.  That's only one complex and there are more.  Atlanta United set league records for high attendance with 70,000+ in Mercedes Benz stadium when they opened the upper deck and sold out all of their home games including the ones at GA Tech while the stadium was delayed.  I don't have time right now to look it up but there are several high school in Gwinnett where the percentage of Hispanic student approached or exceeds 50%.  These are schools of 3,500+ students each.

You might not like using percentages to normalize the disparities in population but at least for GA and the Metro Atlanta area the diversity is in place and it is a long way from only being black and white.

Can you explain Tucker? 

I just want someone to explain 113 to 103 over the last ten years. 

Idc about lazy coaches failing to recruit the Hispanic population in their schools or Asian population etc. 

If Colquitt was 40 percent skinny Asian kids, we would recruit them into the football program, feed them 6-10k calories a day, put them in the weight room, and they wouldn't be skinny very long, so don't give me that lazy coach bull. 

113 to 103 over the past 10 years.

Cali is in real danger of getting left in the dust if you look at all the recent trends. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idc about lazy coaches failing to recruit the Hispanic population in their schools or Asian population etc. 

If Colquitt was 40 percent skinny Asian kids, we would recruit them into the football program, feed them 6-10k calories a day, put them in the weight room, and they wouldn't be skinny very long, so don't give me that lazy coach bull. 

Cali is in real danger of getting left in the dust if you look at all the recent trends. 

Pretty sure it was explained to you.You just don’t like reality.You have almost 1million more people in the target demographic and yet only 10 more recruits.I applaud Georgia for their success it’s a nice accomplishment 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Crazy really even with the Hispanics.

If people want to exclude Hispanics from their total football school enrollment fine. These same people say our schools are 40-50% Hispanic! Yeah, yeah, yeah...

That might be true, but the other 50% are Black/White in these GIANT mega schools around the nation/Texas. Which is STILL larger than anything Louisiana has. 

We tiny, I you! >:(

xD

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Pretty sure it was explained to you.You just don’t like reality.You have almost 1million more people in the target demographic and yet only 10 more recruits.I applaud Georgia for their success it’s a nice accomplishment 

I'm not buying it. You can call your coaches lazy all day long. Idc.