Some California news

Ararar

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Then you and that guy have the same username with the same letters capitalized! What a coincidence! Hopefully everyone at Centennial is healthy and the game is played, still 15 days out. If not, we’ll have to scramble and find somebody else. 

Mater Dei at Centennial is canceled, dude.

Have a pulse on your own team, rather than being fixated on Loyola 24/7. 

9 minutes ago, 1901VeniceCub said:

DUDE. This is not the first time you have made a drive by pop shot about the Loyola photos. It's hilarious how you have puppy doo doo coming out of both sides of your mouth. AGAIN.

Did you already forget how foolish you looked, thinking someone just handed TO a Loyola sweatshirt one time? Homeboy has FAMILY at Loyola. Casani and TO go way back to their NFL days with 49ers. Deep Roots. 

Now, you want to talk about a coach's appearance? Have you seen and heard Rollinson? One man was legend as a player, still looking like a bone crushing 50 Defense inside backer, because, well he was (1990 CIF Player of the Year).

Then, there's little, old, Rollo. I'll leave it at that. There is no need to take drive by pop shots at Rollo, he knows what he is. I'll leave that bs to the  slappy from Santa Ana. 

As for being a football supporter on a football forum, commenting on football topics, that is exactly why I am here. Someone mentions Loyola (which ironically happens often, especially from Little Nicky and Teddy...completely out of the blue).

I talk about what have you done for me lately (most recent success), then someone else even posts rankings that are favorable. You don't like that, and go further back to fit your narrative. Interesting.

I previously mention further back success with Loyola beating Mater Dei the last time the two teams met, you don't like it and change the narrative to fit your script. You and Teddy are two peas in a pod. A match made in Santa Ana. You want to talk ball, awesome. I'm here.

But, by all means, continue on with your vodka soda drivel, that type of content is just riveting for the Karens and Samanthas of the varsity forum. 

Congrats on TO having family at the school. You REALLY got me there! Rollo played football at USC for John McKay and clocked a sub 11 100m in his day. Casani went to LMU correct? Lmao. That thumb would die to have Rollo’s resume when he hangs it up at loyola. It took a shortened season for loyola to finally finish above .500 The program is shit. You choose to talk about what has happened since November 2019 because that fits YOUR narrative. Baby bears started playing football in August that year, DUDE. Who owns the all time record MD or loyola? Vodka sodas lmao, stalking my posts. Take my nuts out of your mouth. And casani’s, my god dude “looking like a bone crushing 50 defense inside linebacker” 😂😂😂 fanboy gonna fanboy. Embarrassing. Some programs peaked in 1975. Not mine though. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Congrats on TO having family at the school. You REALLY got me there! Rollo played football at USC for John McKay and clocked a sub 11 100m in his day. Casani went to LMU correct? Lmao. That thumb would die to have Rollo’s resume when he hangs it up at loyola. It took a shortened season for loyola to finally finish above .500 The program is shit. You choose to talk about what has happened since November 2019 because that fits YOUR narrative. Baby bears started playing football in August that year, DUDE. Who owns the all time record MD or loyola? Vodka sodas lmao, stalking my posts. Take my nuts out of your mouth. And casani’s, my god dude “looking like a bone crushing 50 defense inside linebacker” 😂😂😂 fanboy gonna fanboy. Embarrassing. Some programs peaked in 1975. Not mine though. 

You're right, dude, you don't know jack. Just talking nonsense about stuff you don't have a clue about and pounding those Vodka Sodas. 

Actually Casani signed with the Arizona State Sun Devils out of high school. Dude played on broken leg for 3 quarters in the CIF Championship game. Doctors at ASU wouldn't clear him. He did graduate from LMU and got into coaching and scouting for multiple NFL and college teams.

Now you say Rollo played at USC. I couldn't find any stats. Did he really play, or was he just on the team?

Kind of like you "played at Mater Dei", right? What year did you graduate again? Your pal Teddy Bear revealed to the forum he had to cry all the way home from Rialto after his last game, losing to IKE. 

Doesn't matter to me, but I find this absolutely hilarious when you say, "My Program" or "Mine". Get out of here with that crap. Pat Dubar wouldn't be too pleased with that. 

Come on Little Nicky. You can do WAY better than that. 

21 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Give some likes…youre at a hire level then me now and I need to catch up

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1901VeniceCub said:

You're right, dude, you don't know jack. Just talking nonsense about stuff you don't have a clue about and pounding those Vodka Sodas. 

Actually Casani signed with the Arizona State Sun Devils out of high school. Dude played on broken leg for 3 quarters in the CIF Championship game. Doctors at ASU wouldn't clear him. He did graduate from LMU and got into coaching and scouting for multiple NFL and college teams.

Now you say Rollo played at USC. I couldn't find any stats. Did he really play, or was he just on the team?

Kind of like you "played at Mater Dei", right? What year did you graduate again? Your pal Teddy Bear revealed to the forum he had to cry all the way home from Rialto after his last game, losing to IKE. 

Doesn't matter to me, but I find this absolutely hilarious when you say, "My Program" or "Mine". Get out of here with that crap. Pat Dubar wouldn't be too pleased with that. 

Come on Little Nicky. You can do WAY better than that. 

Yep Rollo played at SC. He tells an awesome story about beating Bear Bryant’s Alabama team in Tuscaloosa. I started two years at MD. 3 if you include my sophomore year on special teams. Pat is the man, had a nice conversation with him at the battle at the beach. I have pride in the program I played for, I know you can’t relate because you guys are dog shit. That’s why I use “my”. When Rollo shouted out the Alumni at the most recent Rollo invitational, he said thank you for supporting “your” program. You always carry the stripes with you. Have a good night girl. Hopefully your daddy casani can manage to finish above .500 while playing a full season! 

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yep Rollo played at SC. He tells an awesome story about beating Bear Bryant’s Alabama team in Tuscaloosa. I started two years at MD. 3 if you include my sophomore year on special teams. Pat is the man, had a nice conversation with him at the battle at the beach. I have pride in the program I played for, I know you can’t relate because you guys are dog shit. That’s why I use “my”. When Rollo shouted out the Alumni at the most recent Rollo invitational, he said thank you for supporting “your” program. You always carry the stripes with you. Have a good night girl. Hopefully your daddy casani can manage to finish above .500 while playing a full season! 

Cool story bro. What was your grad year, Little Nicky?  

Little Nicky, you're running away. Good. 

Remember, dude! You felt the need to post your feelings about Loyola being ranked by CalPreps at #7. 

And, to think I jumped on earlier talking about Inglewood football, maybe having more talent than Centennial (another CalPreps Top 25 team) and deserving of that higher ranking. Now, Centennial is not even playing their opener vs MD and their season is on hold.

What an interesting turn of events. 

New top 25 at Calpreps 

1 Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Trinity   0-0 0-0 0-0 111.8 0 0-0
WINS: none, LOSSES: none

2 St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Trinity   0-0 0-0 0-0 107.4 0 0-0

3 Servite (Anaheim, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Trinity   0-0 0-0 0-0 86.4 0 0-0

4 Sierra Canyon (Chatsworth, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Gold Coast   0-0 0-0 0-0 79.1 0 0-0

5 Cathedral (San Diego, CA)   team preview   trend San Diego Western I 0-0 0-0 0-0 69.6 0 0-0

6 Los Alamitos (CA)   team preview   trend Southern Sunset   0-0 0-0 0-0 60.2 0 0-0

7 Folsom (CA)   team preview   trend Sac-Joaquin Sierra Foothill I 0-0 0-0 0-0 58.3 0 0-0

8 Alemany (Mission Hills, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Mission   0-0 0-0 0-0 53.8 0 0-0

9 Carlsbad (CA)   team preview   trend San Diego Avocado I 0-0 0-0 0-0 53.8 0 0-0

10 Loyola (Los Angeles, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Angelus   0-0 0-0 0-0 50.6 0 0-0

11 De La Salle (Concord, CA)   team preview   trend North Coast East Bay - Mountain 1 0-0 0-0 0-0 49.7 0 0-0

12 Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Marmonte   0-0 0-0 0-0 48.7 0 0-0

13 Mission Viejo (CA)   team preview   trend Southern South Coast   0-0 0-0 0-0 47.3 0 0-0

14 Apple Valley (CA)   team preview   trend Southern Mojave River   0-0 0-0 0-0 44.4 0 0-0

15 Lutheran (Orange, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Trinity   0-0 0-0 0-0 44.3 0 0-0

16 Vista Murrieta (Murrieta, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Southwestern   0-0 0-0 0-0 44.0 0 0-0

17 Mission Hills (San Marcos, CA)   team preview   trend San Diego Avocado I 0-0 0-0 0-0 43.2 0 0-0

18 Ayala [Ruben S.] (Chino Hills, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Mountain West   0-0 0-0 0-0 42.4 0 0-0

19 St. Francis (La Canada, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Angelus   0-0 0-0 0-0 42.0 0 0-0

20 Rocklin (CA)   team preview   trend Sac-Joaquin Sierra Foothill II 0-0 0-0 0-0 41.9 0 0-0

21 Pittsburg (CA)   team preview   trend North Coast Bay Valley 1 0-0 0-0 0-0 41.7 0 0-0

22 Damien (La Verne, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Baseline   0-0 0-0 0-0 41.5 0 0-0

23 Serra [Junipero] (San Mateo, CA)   team preview   trend Central Coast West Catholic   0-0 0-0 0-0 40.9 0 0-0

24 San Clemente (CA)   team preview   trend Southern South Coast   0-0 0-0 0-0 40.9 0 0-0

25 Rancho Verde (Moreno Valley, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Ivy
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, 1901VeniceCub said:

Little Nicky, you're running away. Good. 

Remember, dude! You felt the need to post your feelings about Loyola being ranked by CalPreps at #7. 

And, to think I jumped on earlier talking about Inglewood football, maybe having more talent than Centennial (another CalPreps Top 25 team) and deserving of that higher ranking. Now, Centennial is not even playing their opener vs MD and their season is on hold.

What an interesting turn of events. 

Running from what? 😂 

Interesting turn of events indeed. I guess if we can’t kick off against Cen10 we’ll have to settle for kicking off against one of Texas’ best in the lone star state 7 days later. Boo hoo. 

Yeah, loyola at #7/#10 is a joke. But, so is most of that list. Beating st bernards (who is not fielding a team this year) by 4 points doesn’t warrant a #7/#10 in the state ranking. Get out of your feelings. The rankings are garbage, it’s fine. Santa Margarita isn’t included in the “new” top 25 and they’d beat loyola by 4 touchdowns. Baby bears ranked ahead of De La Salle, MV, & Cen10? Get real. Enjoy your pre season ranking. Hang a banner in the gym to celebrate! 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Here are MDs best options as of this second:

8/20:

9/3: Grayson GA

9/10: AHP, West UT, Liberty NV

9/17: Eastside Cath WA

With only 7 games, The Stache is in triple jeopardy.

The Natty ship is sailing

and 5 * may leave for IMG

The Stache himself may feel he's had enough of this go.stop.go.stop

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Las Vegas is only a 3-4 our bus trip, correct? West UT and AHP could come to MD. 

I assume Rollo will find somebody local to play on the 20th. Probably due to the other team having a cancellation as well and needing a last minute game. Not really worried about that one.  Got to figure out the TL vs USA event game though. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The Freedom Bowl pays a lower than average travel stipend. MDs Booster Club would need to fund most of that trip. I agree that TX and GA back to back would be an awesome feat!! 

Might as well and the kids drive to the ATL from Dallas…stay on the I-20 until you see Usher

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

FIFY

Would Grayson even take the game? I thought you said they were done playing national powers. I don’t see how we could travel to TX, come home, then head to GA a few days later. Would Permian be away too? Might as well keep the kids in TX if it’s back to back weeks. If AHP is willing to come out here we will 100% take the game. Play the Utah team as a last resort.