Some California news

Ararar

1 minute ago, MD87 said:

Sad that all these great QBs go the OU route.  Sure, they turn out Heismans, but can't sniff a Natty.  Respect to Bryce and DJ for going for the ultimate team prize.

Lincoln puts them in the NFL though that’s for sure. OU is not on the same level of Alabama and Clemson. Only other team with a case for being on that level is Ohio state. 

• Like 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Not questioning the start of the SFA game. The BC folks told me their MD game was delayed. 

I was at that one too & don’t remember it being delayed. It was played at MV. I don’t really think the start time of the game would’ve mattered in that one if we’re being honest lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're right. it did matter when DBP visited MV. 

Those dirty Diablos. I think they delayed the 7v7 game yesterday too. Which is why servite lost to them of course. 

We were up a TD at 7:54pm after a defensive series! Game definitely didn’t kick at 8:30-9pm. Those bitter Jersey housewives! 

• Haha 2

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Those dirty Diablos. I think they delayed the 7v7 game yesterday too. Which is why servite lost to them of course. 

We were up a TD at 7:54pm after a defensive series! Game definitely didn’t kick at 8:30-9pm. Those bitter Jersey housewives! 

I'm pretty sure that was 10:54pm Cali time!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MD87 said:

Sucks for Gorman (and Cen10).  Bet at least some of the bravado needed to line up that OOS schedule was bc they had one of the nation's best RBs.  Could get ugly in a couple of those games now.

Is Norco making the rivalry with CC an actual rivalry again? 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Yeah, the only one sided rivalry we need in So. Cal is MD/cervix! 

I think Los Alamitos is going to be the best public in the state the next couple of years. They’re loaded and keep getting transfers. 

Speaking of Los Al. JT Snow is doing a few games on tv for the Giants. One of my all time favorite G men, but he’s a work in progress in the booth. Actually he’s not bad and has potential, but he  just talks to damn much. 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Speaking of Los Al. JT Snow is doing a few games on tv for the Giants. One of my all time favorite G men, but he’s a work in progress in the booth. Actually he’s not bad and has potential, but he  just talks to damn much. 😂

JT was a pretty good HS QB for the Griffins.  One of the many Great HS QB they produced.  Quite a lineage

11 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

JT was a pretty good HS QB for the Griffins.  One of the many Great HS QB they produced.  Quite a lineage

And he threw to Rob Nen who was one of his WR’s. Loved Nen but, he was a shell of himself in the 02’ series. Oh and Fuck Scott Spiezio. 😂

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2021 at 6:48 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Can happen too, especially if DLS delays the kick-off to say 8:30-9pm PST like MD and MV did. 

Was the kick off delayed when SJB played Xavier in Ohio, SPP in New Jersey or when MD played St John. To use the timezone as an excuse is simply absurd. The kids have so much adrenaline, they don't know whether its day or night. 

• Like 1