Some California news

Ararar

1 hour ago, The Colonel said:

Stupid.  Why put yourself in that situation?  If the relationship is not working out move on.  He's a star receiver at SC for gosh sakes.  I'm sure he could get plenty of other ladies.  Hopefully it's something minor that got blown up and he is able to get his shit together for the season.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Stupid.  Why put yourself in that situation?  If the relationship is not working out move on.  He's a star receiver at SC for gosh sakes.  I'm sure he could get plenty of other ladies.  Hopefully it's something minor that got blown up and he is able to get his shit together for the season.

Let’s hope….

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, The Colonel said:

This is Disappointing…. Something is just not right with him…. He seemed to be putting everything back together last year at SC….

I hope this is not true and he can pull it together, otherwise this will be one of the greatest wasted talents we have seen….

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

This is Disappointing…. Something is just not right with him…. He seemed to be putting everything back together last year at SC….

I hope this is not true and he can pull it together, otherwise this will be one of the greatest wasted talents we have seen….

Gotta stop coddling these kids through high school because they're talented. 

They grow up and beat their girlfriends, wives, get guns and drugs charges, murder charges etc., because they think they are larger than life and untouchable. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

100%
I have to believe there is more to the general saga of Bru than we know. Honestly I was very surprised to see this since I followed him for 4 years at MD, but then again I do not know him other than what people see in public.

He has been a soap opera the last 2 years. The ‘Texas’ thing was a disaster. And who the hell knows what mystery ailment he had that kept him from football for a year. Bizarre to say the least!

I hope he gets his life in order.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Agreed. This could be the beginning of the end of his football career. I hope these allegations aren’t true and it doesn’t come to that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I hope they start scheduling like a top team. It's pathetic. 

Absolutely!!… You would really hope to see Servite, MV and Cen10 on their Schedule after this year…. The SM game will be telling as to how good they really are… If they blow out SM we will know they are good….

Los Al is a true Blue Blood of So Cal HSFB so it would be nice to see them back on that level Again, they have open enrollment so the opportunity is there and they seem to have the Coaching and Leadership in place!!….

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I'm happy for you....really I am.....that you can finally participate in trashing other public school teams schedules, albeit based on the 100% zero risk game, (1 game) that Folsom voluntarily schedules a better team

It feels good. 😂
If Los Al had literally anyone with a pulse on their schedule I would lurk quietly. You know I was vocal about Folsom’s weak scheduling in years past but they’ve stepped it up the past few seasons and it’s trending in the right direction. Los Al schedule is embarrassing. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That 50k seems to make a statement in my mind, In a not good way… do any of our felony level posters care to shed light on the severity of the 50k and the charges?

bgw

Not sure of LA county bail schedule, but 50k sounds about right for a bail for 275.5(a) charge. Its a felony DV due to visible injury, 243(e)(1) would be if it was a misdemeanor DV and would have a lower bail.

• Thanks 2

On 2/12/2018 at 7:30 PM, Ararar said:

JSerra will be play Pinnacle of Arizona and Faith Lutheran from Nevada.Valencia will play Arbor View NV.Last week Narbonne picked up a top RB in transfer Jojuan Collins and this week the younger brother of San Diego State and soon to be drafted Rashaad Penny has transferred in to play QB...Brionne Penny 

WOW, SAVE ME A SEAT!

• Haha 1