Allen def San Angelo Central; 34-21

Jack Reacher

Big game in West Texas this Friday, as the San Angelo Central Bobcats host the Allen Eagles in the 3rd round of the 6A D1 playoffs. Allen has the ranking and reputation and I'm sure most here know about them. San Angelo Central features a balanced offensive attack, with 6' 8" wide receiver Adam West leading a tall corps of pass catchers. QB Cal Vincent has been deadly passing or running, and RB Daven Manning (6'0" 200#) is starting to get some college attention. I think the Central Bobcats will pull the upset in this one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Big game in West Texas this Friday, as the San Angelo Central Bobcats host the Allen Eagles in the 3rd round of the 6A D1 playoffs. Allen has the ranking and reputation and I'm sure most here know about them. San Angelo Central features a balanced offensive attack, with 6' 8" wide receiver Adam West leading a tall corps of pass catchers. QB Cal Vincent has been deadly passing or running, and RB Daven Manning (6'0" 200#) is starting to get some college attention. I think the Central Bobcats will pull the upset in this one.

I like the buzz around this one. A lot of people seem to like the Bobcats. 

9 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Is there a stream for this game? 6'8? Does he have good hands and speed?

This game is huge for West Texas. They sold 9K tickets  yesterday by 9:30 am their allotment as per UIL rules Allen is entitled to the other half of the 17.500 seat Stadium.  This is big for West Texas only 2 rural teams left in the 6A Playoffs.  I consider John Tyler as well though the city of Tyler have over 100K people in Beast Texas.  

It's Sold out.  Allen fans can buy tickets 

Highsmith said a limited number of remaining tickets for the Allen ISD block will be available for Allen fans at Gate #3 on Friday for $10. Gate #3 is the southeast gate.

Gates open at 2:30 p.m.

http://sanangelolive.com/news/sports/2016-11-22/ticket-sales-suspended-colossal-matchup-between-san-angelo-central-bobcats

“It was insane,” is how an off-duty San Angelo police officer (hired to keep order) described it. This morning, about 9,000 tickets were sold. By 10:30 a.m., the only seats available were general admission. The box seats were sold out. Today was the first day ticket sales were open to the general public.

San Angelo Stadium, where the game will be held, seats 17,500. By UIL rules, half of the ticket allotment must be made available to the visiting team, in this case Allen High School. Jamie Highsmith, San Angelo ISD spokeswoman, said that so far approximately 9,000 of Allen’s allotment have been sold or spoken for by the band, pep squad, drill team, etc.  At this time, due to high numbers of online sales and office sales, ticketing for the CHS vs. Allen game has temporarily closed as we re-evaluate ticket availability,” Highsmith stated in a release Tuesday afternoon.

San Angelo ISD Athletic Director Brent McCallie couldn’t hold back his excitement over the home semifinal game. If Central defeats Allen, the team is two games away from the 2016 Football Conference 6A D1 championship.

San Angelo Central and Laredo United are the only rural football teams left on any side of the 6A playoff bracket. It’s Friday Night Lights all over again. 

48 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This game is huge for West Texas. They sold 9K tickets  yesterday by 9:30 am their allotment as per UIL rules Allen is entitled to the other half of the 17.500 seat Stadium.  This is big for West Texas only 2 rural teams left in the 6A Playoffs.  I consider John Tyler as well though the city of Tyler have over 100K people in Beast Texas.  

It's Sold out.  Allen fans can buy tickets 

Highsmith said a limited number of remaining tickets for the Allen ISD block will be available for Allen fans at Gate #3 on Friday for $10. Gate #3 is the southeast gate.

Gates open at 2:30 p.m.

http://sanangelolive.com/news/sports/2016-11-22/ticket-sales-suspended-colossal-matchup-between-san-angelo-central-bobcats

“It was insane,” is how an off-duty San Angelo police officer (hired to keep order) described it. This morning, about 9,000 tickets were sold. By 10:30 a.m., the only seats available were general admission. The box seats were sold out. Today was the first day ticket sales were open to the general public.

San Angelo Stadium, where the game will be held, seats 17,500. By UIL rules, half of the ticket allotment must be made available to the visiting team, in this case Allen High School. Jamie Highsmith, San Angelo ISD spokeswoman, said that so far approximately 9,000 of Allen’s allotment have been sold or spoken for by the band, pep squad, drill team, etc.  At this time, due to high numbers of online sales and office sales, ticketing for the CHS vs. Allen game has temporarily closed as we re-evaluate ticket availability,” Highsmith stated in a release Tuesday afternoon.

San Angelo ISD Athletic Director Brent McCallie couldn’t hold back his excitement over the home semifinal game. If Central defeats Allen, the team is two games away from the 2016 Football Conference 6A D1 championship.

San Angelo Central and Laredo United are the only rural football teams left on any side of the 6A playoff bracket. It’s Friday Night Lights all over again. 

This is awesome. Just crazy how fast that many tickets sold.

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Lots of white boys lol It'll be interesting to see how they match up talent/speed wise with Allen on Friday night. That air raid attack looks like a lot of fun, though. Pulling for the underdog #SAC

In the past 4 games allen has scored a total of 17 pts the first qtr, SAC about 65 pts.  This will be about fast starts. SAC jumps out early, it may be too much for allen to come back from.