Arrested for being black....at starbucks?

FootballGuy

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You're beyond my help son.

You were told wrong.

Just took a quick look and that is a quack. 

That shit is so outside the line of reality.

Learning is the start of obtaining knowledge.

We learn and then we apply.

When we apply, we discover.

When we discover, we learn.

When we learn and apply the knowledge to our life, we gain wisdom. 

With wisdom, we are wise and knowledgeable on any subject to which we have applied this process or principles. 

Nice proof. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Those damn minorities.... smh. Need to leave this country so that caucasians can live comfortably, right???

There are more "minorities" than there are whites in this country.

You will be treated the same as everyone else.

You need to accept that. The card and the special treatment doesn't apply to anyone.

42 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Not a joke today,sadly.........and your right, but.....

it's pathetic leftist action based on the blame game which many play...The book,"Rules for Radicals" advocates ...Hillary Clinton wrote and praised it in here senior thesis at Wellesley College....

Conservatives are just as radical, if not more radical.

A majority of the radical social media pages are all conservative, not liberal. Facts.

41 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Let me tell you how this would go:

If a white person was involved, it would've gained some attention, but not that much. Would've died down after about a day or two.

If a minority was involved, it would've gained a lot of attention due to "history." Now this story lasts about a week or longer. 

You can't hold on to "history" as an excuse for bad behavior forever.

At some point, you have to move on and accept responsibility, as a person and not a minority.

We have minorities of every race and color in this country. Interesting that blacks are the only one that use the "race card" on a consistent basis, despite getting preferential treatment in nearly every segment of society. They aren't given preferential treatment by the law, and are treated a equals, and it still isn't enough.

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Some will debate that.. There are plenty of leftist sights and the  almost "all the media is far left"...The book I mentioned is the Bible for the left as the George Soros crew abide by it ,use its methods and many aspose to it..

Fox News actually reported that there has been a 2000 percent increase in Russian trolls since the Comey interview. 

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

slight change, highlighted 

No free Starbuck's for life either....xD

Why would or should  Starbuck's even drop the charges?  I'm thinking Trespassing conviction should be good to go.

I certainly don't expect to be 'let off' for actual trespassing... although I would somehow (actually unlike others) be grateful, and praise (not continue to assault) any business establishment for their generosity, after me having already committing infractions against them.  

But there is something here that most do not see.....

AND IT IS HUGE

My take and read from the get-go, was on the 5 alarm bathroom fire.

Allowing people to break store policy, and allowing noncustomer service use in this scenario is NOT just putting  any mangers job at risk (which I am fairly sure he appreciates more than whatever color the assailant's skin is)( unless of course it's some 'favored' tribe scenario where he allows it (or fear social taboo) which is obviously not the given case here),  But Here in the Philadelphia area, allowing such interaction PUTS LIVES AT RISK !!! ...  How so?....Did everyone not hear me say Opioid crisis??

Knock knock...HELLO.....

So in order to appease those who fear racial distaste, so much so that they cannot even abide by baseline social standards of interaction, and socially assault and cause damage to businesses,  are we going to now promote free bathroom service use everywhere?

Maybe not, maybe so, but there is something called....'word on the street'...no matter any change in policy....

So where are we headed with this?  Some glorious world envisioned where the 'double standard' grows...all in the cause of equality???

Is that what black's 'really want'? Moot point really so don't trouble yourself answering, as I can at least put a face on this new utopian world.... I will save you the images of those they scrape from the bathrooms, but curiously what 'color' do you think some are?

So I would ask....In these men's service of their blackness 'cause', what has 'really' been attained here? and at what 'cost' to society....

Worth it?  Yes there is blood in the streets by these actions, and much of it will be their own.   But at least they 'showed whitey', and did their best towards a direction of 'double standard' in their favor ....right?

Such progress....such goals....

These are the effects of the cancer of pre-judgement.

Of course Nut will not give HIS opinion on this....and only point to others....

He knows this pathway is wrong.....Don't you NUT...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

maybe you are correct. I don't know.

But I ask again, why do you think this?

Why would Russia care about the interview? 

Or is it Putin helping Trump in some way, conspiracy???

Same reason why Russia would care about the election results. Russia trolls dominated the fake news conservative news push during the election. They haven't stopped. 

49 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You're beyond my help son.<< not your place to determine

You were told wrong.<< Prove it

Just took a quick look and that is a quack. <<gave an accurate reflection of known facts...without your included conjecture

That shit is so outside the line of reality.<<<what TRESSPASSING ? 

Learning is the start of obtaining knowledge.<<so why don't you try it

We learn and then we apply.<<some do some don't

When we apply, we discover. <<Certainly...so APPLY a simple Yes or No, and you might discover something. 

When we discover, we learn.<<when you discover TRESSPASSING (and actually even theft of services) you may learn something.

When we learn and apply the knowledge to our life, we gain wisdom. <<<Yes most often when you Trespass you get arrested...regardless of color

With wisdom, we are wise and knowledgeable on any subject to which we have applied this process or principles. <<yes agreed...

So when are you ever going to 'practice what you preach

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

What is this supposed to show in the context of trying to establish whether the black guys were treated unfairly because of the color of their skin?

How many times are we going to cover this, there will NOT be a smoking gun on the race issue, unless the employees admit  they were being racist or in the exchange they called them a name.  We talked about implicit bias from the beginning and now we are making full circle with you wanting me to prove what will be difficult to do. 

Im not going to keep going in circles, take whatever position you want.

cheers

43 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

No free Starbuck's for life either....xD

Why would or should  Starbuck's even drop the charges?  I'm thinking Trespassing conviction should be good to go.

I certainly don't expect to be 'let off' for actual trespassing... although I would somehow (actually unlike others) be grateful, and praise (not continue to assault) any business establishment for their generosity, after me having already committing infractions against them.  

But there is something here that most do not see.....

AND IT IS HUGE

My take and read from the get-go, was on the 5 alarm bathroom fire.

Allowing people to break store policy, and allowing noncustomer service use in this scenario is NOT just putting  any mangers job at risk (which I am fairly sure he appreciates more than whatever color the assailant's skin is)( unless of course it's some 'favored' tribe scenario where he allows it (or fear social taboo) which is obviously not the given case here),  But Here in the Philadelphia area, allowing such interaction PUTS LIVES AT RISK !!! ...  How so?....Did everyone not hear me say Opioid crisis??

Knock knock...HELLO.....

So in order to appease those who fear racial distaste, so much so that they cannot even abide by baseline social standards of interaction, and socially assault and cause damage to businesses,  are we going to now promote free bathroom service use everywhere?

Maybe not, maybe so, but there is something called....'word on the street'...no matter any change in policy....

So where are we headed with this?  Some glorious world envisioned where the 'double standard' grows...all in the cause of equality???

Is that what black's 'really want'? Moot point really so don't trouble yourself answering, as I can at least put a face on this new utopian world.... I will save you the images of those they scrape from the bathrooms, but curiously what 'color' do you think some are?

So I would ask....In these men's service of their blackness 'cause', what has 'really' been attained here? and at what 'cost' to society....

Worth it?  Yes there is blood in the streets by these actions, and much of it will be their own.   But at least they 'showed whitey', and did their best towards a direction of 'double standard' in their favor ....right?

Such progress....such goals....

These are the effects of the cancer of pre-judgement.

Of course Nut will not give HIS opinion on this....and only point to others....

He knows this pathway is wrong.....Don't you NUT...

Individuals can't bring charges nor can they drop them.  Only legal entities can do that. More than likely Starbucks didn't want to go through with the complaint, but nonetheless, the guys were arrested and were booked under some charges.  The DA reviewed and said there was nothing there.  That's what's being reported in several articles with the quote from the DA himself.

54 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You can't hold on to "history" as an excuse for bad behavior forever.

At some point, you have to move on and accept responsibility, as a person and not a minority.

We have minorities of every race and color in this country. Interesting that blacks are the only one that use the "race card" on a consistent basis, despite getting preferential treatment in nearly every segment of society. They aren't given preferential treatment by the law, and are treated a equals, and it still isn't enough.

So let me ask you this (be honest too): do you think that this country would be better without blacks? I mean, it seems as if caucasians get tired of blacks using the race card, so in order to eliminate the issues, wouldn't this country be better off without people of color?

Just now, FootballGuy said:

So let me ask you this (be honest too): do you think that this country would be better without blacks? I mean, it seems as if caucasians get tired of blacks using the race card, so in order to eliminate the issues, wouldn't this country be better off without people of color?

Feel free to answer this question @noonereal @dbcaptiron @Belly Bob @Drummer61 @BUFORDGAWOLVES

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Individuals can't bring charges nor can they drop them.  Only legal entities can do that. More than likely Starbucks didn't want to go through with the complaint, but nonetheless, the guys were arrested and were booked under some charges.  The DA reviewed and said there was nothing there.  That's what's being reported in several articles with the quote from the DA himself.

where did you read this?

I thought they were simply detained and then released.

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

How many times are we going to cover this, there will NOT be a smoking gun on the race issue, unless the employees admit  they were being racist or in the exchange they called them a name.  We talked about implicit bias from the beginning and now we are making full circle with you wanting me to prove what will be difficult to do. 

Im not going to keep going in circles, take whatever position you want.

cheers

I agree with you that it's hard to prove beyond a shadow of doubt whether implicit bias was a factor in this case.

I guess we disagree about what follows from that. 

I believe that if you're going to protest and call for people to be fired, you should have more evidence than what has been made available to us.

I appreciate the discussion. I've learned a lot.