Letter that sums up current state of affairs

stanscript

Just now, stanscript said:

Isn’t it annoying when a 67 year old little old lady is calling

you and your ilk out, Junior Cadet Bone Spurs?

As pointed out, while you appear to feel rather proud of yourself injecting bullshit race card crap, as has been pointed out you accomplish basically nothing other than pissing off LOTS good people who will make sure to vote against you and the party of race baiters and race card throwers.

Carry on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

As pointed out, while you appear to feel rather proud of yourself injecting bullshit race card crap, as has been pointed out you accomplish basically nothing other than pissing off LOTS good people who will make sure to vote against you and the party of race baiters and race card throwers.

Carry on.

So your politics boils down to simply voting against the opposition and not on the merit of the candidates? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

It was “meant”?  Quite a reach when it explicitly directed it at racists and fascists.  Why walk around angry when the topic wasn’t directed at you specifically or was it? 

Who was the lady taking to? She said white person to white person. She wants normal white people to feel guilty that there are bad eggs in the race. That's goes without saying. White guilt at its finest. 

It was the most useless article ever. It said white people need to feel bad, be aware and confront white supremacists. But doesn't mention any other races. As if white people are the sole cause for violence and chaos. The lady is a left wing dumbass. You can tell without meeting her she gets heavy doses of CNN and MSNBC. 

So your politics boils down to simply voting against the opposition and not on the merit of the candidates? 

My politics boils down to policies and beliefs.  

This bullshit is spewed at the highest levels of the libtard left and Dem party. It's "go to" stuff given their general lack of ideas and the current success of our president.

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who was the lady taking to? She said white person to white person. She wants normal white people to feel guilty that there are bad eggs in the race. That's goes without saying. White guilt at its finest. 

It was the most useless article ever. It said white people need to feel bad, be aware and confront white supremacists. But doesn't mention any other races. As if white people are the sole cause for violence and chaos. The lady is a left wing dumbass. You can tell without meeting her she gets heavy doses of CNN and MSNBC. 

No she wants action, it’s part of the responsibility of being the dominant race in this country influencing politics. 

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Stupid thread.  Post an inflammatory rant, elicit a reaction, and then yell “hit a nerve”.  Ways liberals amuse themselves.

When the economy is humming along and  you have lost the presidency, the House, the Senate and SCOTUS is rapidly being filled with people who actually follow the constitution rather than liberal feelings... well, what do you do?

Come up with good ideas?

Throw race cards.

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You’re just triggered, she speaks to social responsibility, where does it say white people are to feel bad, I didn’t get that. 

BGW

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

My politics boils down to policies and beliefs.  

This bullshit is spewed at the highest levels of the libtard left and Dem party. It's "go to" stuff given their general lack of ideas and the current success of our president.

Sounds to me you go with the party that makes you feel warm and fuzzy about yourself and reject the party that challenges self reflection. To each their own I guess 

Sounds to me you go with the party that makes you feel warm and fuzzy about yourself and reject the party that challenges self reflection. To each their own I guess 

I don't give a rat's what it sounds like to you.

I have core beliefs and the Dems don't reflect them well.  The Dems don't challenge self-reflection. They promote big government, identity politics and hands in my wallet.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’m guessing Stanscript is perceived as being “leftist” and the idiots on here are allowing partisan bias to cloud  the meaning of the article.

Fucking lemming circle jerk misogynistic bigoted jackasses. 

F.O.

AllKnowingAsshole

"Perceived"?

What fucking planet have you been on?

12 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't give a rat's what it sounds like to you.

I have core beliefs and the Dems don't reflect them well.  The Dems don't challenge self-reflection. They promote big government, identity politics and hands in my wallet.

Of course, because we all know the always honorable and above reproach republican party didn't encourage white male, rural and religious Americans to see themselves as a disadvantaged group in this last election.  Aren't we always reminded these groups are the truly oppressed in this country?

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Of course, because we all know the always honorable and above reproach republican party didn't encourage white male, rural and religious Americans to see themselves as a disadvantaged group in this last election.  Aren't we always reminded these groups are the truly oppressed in this country?

We know that the Democrats hold their deplorable, bible & gun clutching and racist asses in contempt.

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm confused.

What's the current state of affairs that the letter sums up?

It seems to me the state of affairs is misplaced priorities.  Instead of arguing about social hierarchy and anxiety over statutes, our attention should be towards the environment, corporate control and the impact of technology on the workforce.  

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm confused.

What's the current state of affairs that the letter sums up?

I think the following which I posted above:

When the economy is humming along and  you have lost the presidency, the House, the Senate and SCOTUS is rapidly being filled with people who actually follow the constitution rather than liberal feelings... well, what do you do?

Come up with good ideas?

Throw race cards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1