Jayden Daniels 6'3" 190 Senior QB 5stars.jpg
Darren Jones 6'8" 185 Senior WR 4halfstars.jpg
Jonathan Perkins 6'1" 205 Senior OLB 3halfstars.jpg
Daniel Fortune 5'11" 190 Senior RB 3stars.jpg
Cameron Stephens 5'11" 165 Senior CB 3stars.jpg

COLLEGE PROSPECTS LOST TO GRADUATION
Jeremiah Martin 6'5" 240 Senior WDE 4stars.jpg
Jhevon Hill 6'3" 185 Senior WR 3stars.jpg

Somehow, Cajon is 16th at CP and 51 at MP and Serra San Mateo is nowhere to be found in the top 100. 

Nothing wrong with that picture at all is there? 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I did dig on Cajon a little. I don't know the team, nor really care, but I can't see how they are ranked that high with 36 players. That's an offense, a defense and 14 bodies on the bench. I doubt all of them are playing, but I guess they could be. They better be against a team like North Gwinnett who they are ranked near or Lowndes who is unranked at all. 

I can't see any reason to over rank them for any agenda either. They play Helix and that is pretty much the only team that I recognize as having been talked on here. Maybe Murrieta Valley and Oak Hills I heard of in some discussion somewhere. Can't quite see why they're up in there. 

They do have a pretty roster though. 

D1 PROSPECTS
Kamron Forest 5-8 170 Junior CB 5stars.jpg
Rodney Robinson 5-8 155 Junior CB 5stars.jpg
Jayden Daniels 6'3" 190 Senior QB 5stars.jpg
Darren Jones 6'8" 185 Senior WR 4halfstars.jpg
Jonathan Perkins 6'1" 205 Senior OLB 3halfstars.jpg
Daniel Fortune 5'11" 190 Senior RB 3stars.jpg
Cameron Stephens 5'11" 165 Senior CB 3stars.jpg

These star players would die, be reincarnated and die again during the course of one game against a team like Lowndes. 

They are junk.

Its funny, I accidentally clicked off this page... And came back just so I could say something about Cajon... Cajon is not a top 100 team, must less top 50 where MP has them.

They love those little SoCal teams that beat up on other crap teams and gp undefeated... SoCal is good at the highest level, but youll see the depth is pretty awful if you really watch. 

17 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Why should Grayson be tied for number 1?

The guy has/had Brookwood Preseason #4 in Georgia after losing 20 starters from last year .... He doesnt know. 

As far as Top 25 ... Marietta, Grayson, Colquitt, North Gwinnett ... Any of those 4 could be in any order .... Not saying they all should be, just that they could be. I dont see Archer Top 25 until they prove it, their offense must get better. The D is very good.

44 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The guy has/had Brookwood Preseason #4 in Georgia after losing 20 starters from last year .... He doesnt know. 

As far as Top 25 ... Marietta, Grayson, Colquitt, North Gwinnett ... Any of those 4 could be in any order .... Not saying they all should be, just that they could be. I dont see Archer Top 25 until they prove it, their offense must get better. The D is very good.

When is the korky kell?

"60. Saguaro (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
Saguaro did something no other team in state history has ever done and that is win five consecutive state championships. The Sabercats have to replace one of the best quarterbacks in school history, Max Massingale, but still have one of Arizona's most talented squads. 5-star cornerback Kelee Ringo is the top rated defensive back from the Class of 2020, 4-star Damian Sellers had 11.5 sacks and 27 tackles for loss during his sophomore season, and Nate Polk, Clayton Randall, Matt Polk and Jacobe Covington are all back in 2018."

They really did their homework on this one...Jacobe Covington can't be "back" at Saguaro since he played at Chandler in 2017.

Cajon and Saguaro are one in the same. Talent with no depth.

See Georgia knows a lot about Cali football but lack knowledge of football in their own state. Last year they were sandbagging Colquitt because Vista Murrieta was on the schedule. They swore Colquitt wasn't a top 10 team in their state. At the end of the year Colquitt lost a close one in Georgia's top classification.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, old_e said:

See Georgia knows a lot about Cali football but lack knowledge of football in their own state. Last year they were sandbagging Colquitt because Vista Murrieta was on the schedule. They swore Colquitt wasn't a top 10 team in their state. At the end of the year Colquitt lost a close one in Georgia's top classification.

Nobody said that. At all. Everybody has had Colquitt in the Top 10 every year since Propst has been there. Unless it was Rufus' rankings', he doesnt put Colquitt in the Top 10 until the end of the year. Superstitious I guess.

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

When is the korky kell?

8/16-8/18

Thursday, Aug. 16 at ROME’s BARRON STADIUM
5:30 p.m. Ridgeland vs. Calhoun
8:30 p.m. Rome vs. Marietta

Friday, Aug. 17, at GEORGIA STATE STADIUM
5:30 p.m. Buford vs. Tucker
8:30 p.m. Archer vs. Milton

Saturday, Aug. 18, at MERCEDES-BENZ STADIUM
9 a.m. Kell vs. East Coweta
11:45 a.m. Mill Creek vs. Walton
2:45 p.m. McEachern vs. Colquitt County
5:45 p.m. Brookwood vs. North Gwinnett
8:45 p.m. Norcross vs. Mays

Marietta @ Rome is 8/16 --- One of the best GA games of the year ... 1 because its 2 Top 10 GA teams ... And #2 because its a Top smaller class(5A) team, Rome, vs. a Top 7A team, Marietta ... 7A is looked at as head and shoulders above the rest of the classes, and it is... In depth and top teams... But sometimes a team comes along from the smaller classes that can play with the top 7A schools. The fact Rome is a smaller class school that is ranked among the Top 7A schools makes this very interesting.

Last year Rome wouldve had a much better chance , and heres why ... The difference in the Top 7A teams and the Top of the smaller classes, is usually the line play and depth on both lines. Last year Rome had the best defensive line in Georgia (or tied with Archer) ... but every single one of those guys graduated. So thats the worry with Rome this season... but we'll see.

9 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

They are junk.

Its funny, I accidentally clicked off this page... And came back just so I could say something about Cajon... Cajon is not a top 100 team, must less top 50 where MP has them.

They love those little SoCal teams that beat up on other crap teams and gp undefeated... SoCal is good at the highest level, but youll see the depth is pretty awful if you really watch. 

It's not just Cajon though. 

Or just Cali.

There is a lot of these little no depth, decent talent schools that a team like Serra, with much less talent, would beat in the ship.

It's not that they can't ball. It's that they can't beat the waves of line changes and fresh legs. At least not steadily every week. They may get lucky and get far enough ahead on some teams to take some games. 

They aren't beating A LOT of the teams that aren't even ranked at all imo. 

I even think Rome can be added to the list of pretty rosters and not enough depth. 

The depth schools would take them in the second half if they didn't get far enough ahead early to play keep away.

The pollsters need to stop rewarding the pretty roster. It makes the polls crap.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wooderson said:

"60. Saguaro (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
Saguaro did something no other team in state history has ever done and that is win five consecutive state championships. The Sabercats have to replace one of the best quarterbacks in school history, Max Massingale, but still have one of Arizona's most talented squads. 5-star cornerback Kelee Ringo is the top rated defensive back from the Class of 2020, 4-star Damian Sellers had 11.5 sacks and 27 tackles for loss during his sophomore season, and Nate Polk, Clayton Randall, Matt Polk and Jacobe Covington are all back in 2018."

They really did their homework on this one...Jacobe Covington can't be "back" at Saguaro since he played at Chandler in 2017.

Cajon and Saguaro are one in the same. Talent with no depth.

I remember watching some Saguaro film and thinking they looked great, but then you kept banging on them so I decided I shouldn't pay that much attention to them anymore. 

Having another year of poll watching and football watching under my belt, I really have begun thinking that pollsters are throwing the little schools a bone and that's the jist of it. 

I can't see them week in and week out, beating the big schools. They don't have the depth, which means they don't have the legs to stay in. 

Obviously the polls aren't about who we think would beat who. I kind of wonder what they really are about anymore. 

7 hours ago, old_e said:

Colquitt didn't become a Top Ten team in Georgia until the playoffs.

Gospel....

Rufus>>

16 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

just going to leave this here:

CA: 16, TX: 15, FL: 12, GA: 10

For you preppy pukes who constantly look down on PUBLICS as not worthy of your bother! NINE of Georgia's TEN are PUBLIC! As an aside,  21 of the TOP 50 are PRIVATE! And as I said previously, privates couldn't get out of their own way without recruiting! But great coaching fills the bill in Georgia, if we could just figure out how to count!

• Haha 1

May be sleeping on West Monroe. They return 14 starters from a (13-1) team that lost in the 5A Semifinals 29-27 to state champ Zachary......I have them 4th in preseason poll.

West Monroe dresses out about 456 players every week. It's one of the largest schools in Louisiana.

I don't worry about preseason polls all that much. By the end of the year Louisiana will have our 5-7 teams ranked...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I've forgotten more about high school football than you've ever known.

You say...Archer has to prove themselves before entering the Top 25....what about Marietta?  What have they done?  Not a fucking thing....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

so many Texas and ga teams that don’t challenge them selves with OOS getting rewarded 

thats sickening

To coin a phrase from some of my buds in Texas! "We don't HAFTA go OOS, because the best football in the UNIVERSE is played within our borders!" DITTO JAWJA!xD

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's not just Cajon though. 

Or just Cali.

There is a lot of these little no depth, decent talent schools that a team like Serra, with much less talent, would beat in the ship.

It's not that they can't ball. It's that they can't beat the waves of line changes and fresh legs. At least not steadily every week. They may get lucky and get far enough ahead on some teams to take some games. 

They aren't beating A LOT of the teams that aren't even ranked at all imo. 

I even think Rome can be added to the list of pretty rosters and not enough depth. 

The depth schools would take them in the second half if they didn't get far enough ahead early to play keep away.

The pollsters need to stop rewarding the pretty roster. It makes the polls crap.

Let me ask you this... since JJ was a 5 star....... was he on the field 30% of the time because kept getting subbed or you kept him out on D  90% of the time

??? If ur team has studs why would you want to have them off the field

16 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Can someone tell me why depaul is getting so much love in these polls? Number/and or list of notable transfers? 

I thought they graduated most starters .... 

Number of TRANSFERS! Now, THAT'S FUNNY as HELL!

While we're on the transfer wagon train! It appears that the already potent Tift Co. Bluedevils, MAY have acquired FOUR starters from 9-2 Crisp Co.! One is a three year starter at QB, while the other three are major college prospects!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

Number of TRANSFERS! Now, THAT'S FUNNY as HELL!

While we're on the transfer wagon train! It appears that the already potent Tift Co. Bluedevils, MAY have acquired FOUR starters from 9-2 Crisp Co.! One is a three year starter at QB, while the other three are major college prospects!

I never liked Tift.

NEVER !!!!!

Rufus>>