In case DLS loses

Sammyswordsman

Just now, Cal 14 said:

This was the place.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/taqueria-don-panchos-santa-ana

The g-friend was nervous about the place at first, but ordered extra hand-made corn tortillas to go at the end.  I think they normally had pan-dulce, but the baker was sick that day.  :P

Dang some pan dulce sounds bomb right about now!!  I wonder if Whole Foods sells it.  Going there for grocery shopping after work with bae. Someone shoot me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

This was the place.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/taqueria-don-panchos-santa-ana

The g-friend was nervous about the place at first, but ordered extra hand-made corn tortillas to go at the end.  I think they normally had pan-dulce, but the baker was sick that day.  :P

If you are going to the IMG game, lets try and hookup there B4 the game.

1 minute ago, Gospeeder said:

If you are going to the IMG game, lets try and hookup there B4 the game.

Yeah, I'm hoping to get to that game... and yes, I was planning on going there!

I'm concerned about that game selling out, though.  Will have to keep an eye out for that.

3 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

I'm concerned about that game selling out, though.  Will have to keep an eye out for that.

It will mos def sell out.  Just from the college coaches alone they would probably fill have the stadium for that game.  Gotta factor in the celebs and pro athletes in attendance.  Reporters and TV crews.  Dude I hear the MetLife blimp is even going to be flying around up top. 

1 minute ago, Cal 14 said:

It will sell out on the MD side... always does... but its usually no problem getting tickets on the visitors side at the Civic Center and Flower intersection. I have done that for all the the major MD games over the last five years and have always ended up with great seats. I had a blast last year with the BG fans.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

It will sell out on the MD side... always does... but its usually no problem getting tickets on the visitors side at the Civic Center and Flower intersection. I have done that for all the the major MD games over the last five years and have always ended up with great seats. I had a blast last year with the BG fans.

Let's keep in touch as the date gets closer.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

@PrepGridiron  Can you refresh our memories on why you were mad this game was made?

Never mad. But here’s the original thread:

I certainly know my integrity. Especially on this subject. If you look at the actual posts from the screen shots posted you’ll notice the timing of them and the fact that Blocks posts were edited after the game was announced. I for one personally wish I would have quoted his entire post. I knew on the 29th there was a strong likelihood of this game happening. What I was tired of (and called BS on) was the constant positioning that Folsom was making every accommodation to make the game happen; from the information I had, that was just not true. 

Block, FPB, whoever takes any opportunity to peddle this narrative, but I know my character. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

The fact remains. I got 95 percent of the game information SPOT ON. I had the original information which was passed to me at the time and I put out. I edited the post shortly after with the correct information that I was relayed with the final details. I figured the board wanted the full details instead of my advanced info which wasn't 100 percent (close). So it basically comes down to my transparency versus Preps full lie, displayed above. It's easy for him to avoid taking responsibility and instead pointing the finger back at me because that's what nervous green machine nation wants to hear. I have proved my case.

Prep accused me of lying 100 percent and even stated my entire post was incorrect. Which was a complete lie. 

I am not saying he was purposely putting out fake information. I just think he wasn't aware as I was at the time, I wanted to save a bit of face to keep the narrative up for the board. Nothing wrong with that. 

Prep is welcome to post the complete original post for full transparency. My guess is that he wont. Just his word. 

Not that it matters always. 8 days away until the mental breakdown of many on here. 

@PrepGridiron this isnt the Mueller indictment. Just admit you were mad this game is happening at we can move on. 

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The fact remains. I got 95 percent of the game information SPOT ON. I had the original information which was passed to me at the time and I put out. I edited the post shortly after with the correct information that I was relayed with the final details. I figured the board wanted the full details instead of my advanced info which wasn't 100 percent (close). So it basically comes down to my transparency versus Preps full lie, displayed above. It's easy for him to avoid taking responsibility and instead pointing the finger back at me because that's what nervous green machine nation wants to hear. I have proved my case.

Prep accused me of lying 100 percent and even stated my entire post was incorrect. Which was a complete lie. 

I am not saying he was purposely putting out fake information. I just think he wasn't aware as I was at the time, I wanted to save a bit of face to keep the narrative up for the board. Nothing wrong with that. 

Prep is welcome to post the complete original post for full transparency. My guess is that he wont. Just his word. 

Not that it matters always. 8 days away until the mental breakdown of many on here. 

@PrepGridiron this isnt the Mueller indictment. Just admit you were mad this game is happening at we can move on. 

Thank god I have self control

I know I can hold my head high when I meet the posters that know me personally on this board. I also know I can look a certain coach in the eye and get respect. That’s why when I read your garbage, I can still be 100% confident in myself and not care about the rest. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Thank god I have self control

I know I can hold my head high when I meet the posters that know me personally on this board. I also know I can look a certain coach in the eye and get respect. That’s why when I read your garbage, I can still be 100% confident in myself and not care about the rest. 

Garbage? This is the truth.

I think you are missing the point.

This isn't personal whatsoever. I think we all understand the facts. I just wanted a simple admission that you weren't happy this game is happening. That's all. If not, we shall move on.

8 hours ago, Ararar said:

Remember this clueless guy said Folsom made this game happen by agreeing to give DLS all the gate money for both games😂 then Alumbaugh squashed that nonsense.How many lies does this clown 🤡 have to get caught in

The guy had no honor or integrity. It’s sad actually.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Never mad. But here’s the original thread:

I certainly know my integrity. Especially on this subject. If you look at the actual posts from the screen shots posted you’ll notice the timing of them and the fact that Blocks posts were edited after the game was announced. I for one personally wish I would have quoted his entire post. I knew on the 29th there was a strong likelihood of this game happening. What I was tired of (and called BS on) was the constant positioning that Folsom was making every accommodation to make the game happen; from the information I had, that was just not true. 

Block, FPB, whoever takes any opportunity to peddle this narrative, but I know my character. 

Prep, as Doc Holiday said... “Wyatt (Prep), you’re an Oak”. 💪

• Haha 1