Florida State down 30-7 vs Orange Final

RedZone

51 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

FWIW, both FSU safeties #19 Westbrook, and #24 Cyrus Fagan (who put Syracuse QB out) are Daytona Mainland graduates....Homer alert!!!!   Atlanta Falcon's starting safety Ricardo Allen is also a Mainland grad.

Those guys all struck terror in the hearts of Orlando area teams. Trust me, I know. But to get back to the topic, something is seriously wrong with FSU football. They had a bad season last year and are on track to have a disastrous one this year. 

11 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Well they didn't do shit against Syracuse......

They play D-1 ball Hater. Other then having a QB keep his hands in your ass throughout your high school career as a slow undersized center, what did you do that was note worthy ?  I'm betting a corny female or baby impersonation while running for Mr Don Bosco your senior year. Talent-less jocks always think that's a funny skit. Drummer in a diaper......you've come full circle, Jackass.  

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jimbo must have known something cancerous going on. This is no excuse. 

To make it worse, Western Michigan put up over 600 yards and 40 points against Syracuse. LMAO! 

Taggart should've been asked to leave right after V Tech game. The lack of discipline,  players knowing their assignments, and scheme points to coaching. FSU jas had top 5 recruiting classes for almost a decade; which tells us that lack of talent isn't the problem.  Taggart will set the holes back 10yrs if we dont address him asap.

On 9/15/2018 at 3:30 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They haven't even given the man a chance yet... 

Everyone’s on the hot seat after 3 weeks 😂

I’m Not a Taggart fan by any means .... he had one good year at USF that got him the Oregon job. 

Oregon wasn’t even good last year .... and they got smoked by Boise state In a bowl game the ducks were favored in.... granted, I think he left for FSU before bowl game but still it was his team.

why FSU zeroed in on this guy is anyone’s guess? You’re freaking Florida state .... lot of much BETTER candidates would take that job. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Everyone’s on the hot seat after 3 weeks 😂

I’m Not a Taggart fan by any means .... he had one good year at USF that got him the Oregon job. 

Oregon wasn’t even good last year .... and they got smoked by Boise state In a bowl game the ducks were favored in.... granted, I think he left for FSU before bowl game but still it was his team.

why FSU zeroed in on this guy is anyone’s guess? You’re freaking Florida state .... lot of much BETTER candidates would take that job. 

U know whose not on the hot seat.....Coach O at LSU

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes like 13 games above 500 against sec opponents at his time at LSU

Might I mention...Les Miles.....

He was 114-34 at LSU with a 62-28 SEC record.   Add to that he won a Natty in 07.

Them Cajuns don't get out much.  It's...what have you done for me lately?

Good Luck to Coach 'O".

Rufus>>