What up Texas?

DevilDog

6 hours ago, Canyon Mike said:

When the smoke clears, Guyer will fall off the radar as a serious contender.  I am not buying the Allen koolaid just yet either.  No question in my mind that a healthy NS smokes Allen as would DV and Katy.  DII will boil down to Longview and Westlake (assuming SLC is DI).  DV, NS and Katy are clearly the class of the field in DI at this stage but lots of football to be played.

Guyer's a contender with that offense regardless of who they face.  The D needs to improve for them to be title worthy though.

They'll be tested by SLC in district.

As for Northshore...they better get it together come playoff time.  

Im not sold on Allen either.  But this is Allen we're talking about.  Can never count them out as a threat.

Katy is...well...Katy.

I dont see any darkhorses surpassing those 3 in D1.

Guyer has a killer offense....MAYBE the best offense since that 2010 Guyer team.

But, they gonna have to show me they can do something defensively before I start putting them in conversation with Westlake and Longview. 

I think they're more close to a Westfield or Rockwall where they succeed on one side of the ball far more than the other.

4 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Guyer has a killer offense....MAYBE the best offense since that 2010 Guyer team.

But, they gonna have to show me they can do something defensively before I start putting them in conversation with Westlake and Longview. 

I think they're more close to a Westfield or Rockwall where they succeed on one side of the ball far more than the other.

Definitely Rockwall-type.

13 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Definitely Rockwall-type.

Rockwall crazy good on offense.

People thought they were taking a hit at QB with Orji transferring out....but I told folks about a 2022 baller named Braedyn Locke.

And now look at him.

Passing for 300+ in first half of games. Orji will probably be back in Rockwall next year, but it definitely wont be at QB. Probably safety or WR.

5 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Rockwall crazy good on offense.

People thought they were taking a hit at QB with Orji transferring out....but I told folks about a 2022 baller named Braedyn Locke.

And now look at him.

Passing for 300+ in first half of games. Orji will probably be back in Rockwall next year, but it definitely wont be at QB. Probably safety or WR.

I remembered.

On 9/19/2019 at 3:43 AM, Canyon Mike said:

When the smoke clears, Guyer will fall off the radar as a serious contender.  I am not buying the Allen koolaid just yet either.  No question in my mind that a healthy NS smokes Allen as would DV and Katy.  DII will boil down to Longview and Westlake (assuming SLC is DI).  DV, NS and Katy are clearly the class of the field in DI at this stage but lots of football to be played.

I would put Duncanville, North Shore and Katy above Allen also.

But that's not set in stone.

Allen does not lose many football games no matter how big.

5 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

What's going on in Frisco???

The Raccoons are 5-0 and in control of thier district after beating Reedy of all teams...with a new coach running a Wing-T type offense...Can they run the rest of thier schedule?

Good thing they avoid Lone Star (Frisco is 5A-II while Lone Star is 5A-I).

All I can say is no one saw that coming. Reedy was stacked on top of stacked coming into the season. Don't know if they are dealing with injuries or what. You know those crosstown rivalries can be weird sometimes.