What up Texas?

DevilDog

15 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Your case looks dumb. You said they rolled all their Cali opponents.  Yet, their first game of the year was an overtime game that their opponent missed an XP for the win

DLS has won myth national titles with much weaker resumes. 

Like I said.......DLS got crushed by STA and then hammered California. That's obvious. They crushed what was said to be the best Westlake team in their history in the Champ Game.

Duncanville still has North Shore too........relax!

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

DLS has won myth national titles with much weaker resumes. 

Like I said.......DLS got crushed by STA and then hammered California. That's obvious. They crushed what was said to be the best Westlake team in their history in the Champ Game.

Duncanville still has North Shore too........relax!

You lost. You make stupid statements and double down

Hammered= game 1 overtime 🤡

Changing subjects I see

Which DLS team rolled the competition and lost out of state like you said

And which team is considered an all time team that was weaker than 2011?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GlenC7 said:

You would think Allen would have played DV much better that. How did SLC beat Allen?

the truth of the matter is DV is just that good but played a horrible game against MD.

Now making no excuses... the score was the score and I’m sure some will always hold that close to their hearts.... but I seriously doubt MD would be 2 scores better than DV if they played today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

the truth of the matter is DV is just that good but played a horrible game against MD.

Now making no excuses... the score was the score and I’m sure some will always hold that close to their hearts.... but I seriously doubt MD would be 2 scores better than DV if they played today.

Please. Everyone in TX said DV was down this year after the MD game, and how DV wasn’t even close to being a top team in TX.  But now DV is awesome and could hang with MD?  Ok…

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

You must have not watched the game. A team that is “just that good” as you said, doesn’t get run off the field by 40+ points at home. Completely out classed in every phase from coaching to execution. Norco high school played MD tougher than DV did. I’m a DV fan though, hope they bring it home next week for Samples. Good team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, The Colonel said:

Please. Everyone in TX said DV was down this year after the MD game, and how DV wasn’t even close to being a top team in TX.  But now DV is awesome and could hand with MD?  Ok…

uhhhh... ok 

I didn’t type anything to change your mind or debate you😂😂 believe whatever tf you wish

I can understand why people would say this is a down year for Duncanville. They’d just lost by 39 points with a roster full of underclassmen with a transfer at quarterback who’d barely beat out a sophomore.

Now those same underclassmen are playing exceptionally well and the QB is playing decent. I’m sure those same folks would’ve laughed at the thought of Duncanville beating Southlake Carroll this season.

Most polls have SLC ranked several spots higher than Centennial and MD barely got past them a few weeks back. 

After the way  DV just dominated SLC , hanging with MD is clearly not out of the question.

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You must have not watched the game. A team that is “just that good” as you said, doesn’t get run off the field by 40+ points at home. Completely out classed in every phase from coaching to execution. Norco high school played MD tougher than DV did. I’m a DV fan though, hope they bring it home next week for Samples. Good team. 

If you catch a team at the right time then yes they do ...

I recall a team losing by around 60 points to one team and then came back and beat that same team by 21 points in the playoffs... 84 point swing.

the DV same team that MD faced would’ve likely gotten ran off the field by SLC as well.

STILL ... if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy to believe MD beat anything more than the worst version of of this year’s DV squad then by all means.... have at it.

You the man Champ...lol

• Like 1

Just now, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

If you catch a team at the right time then yes they do ...

I recall a team losing by around 60 points to one team and then came back and beat that same team by 21 points in the playoffs... 84 point swing.

the DV same team that MD faced would’ve likely gotten ran off the field by SLC as well.

STILL ... if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy to believe MD beat anything more than the worst version of of this year’s DV squad then by all means.... have at it.

You the man Champ...lol

I can understand you believing that DV would give MD a game now makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Dv got dominated in every facet of the game. Just watch the tape. It’s ok that Slc isn’t very good. It’s ok! I watched them live against highland park and both teams are very mediocre. Now Westlake is a great team. Much better than both DV and slc. But you the man champ! You the man! 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Dv got dominated in every facet of the game 

You keep repeating irrelevant shxt that means nothing....

Teams have lost by 50 plus and came back and beat the same team by 3 scores.... in the same season... 

I don’t have time to explain to Californians the concept of having a bad outing 

We ALL know why you want that win to mean more than what it does..😂😂😂

PS. according to most polls SLC is better than a team All-World Mater Dei barely got by

3 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

PS. according to most polls SLC is better than a team All-World Mater Dei barely got by

Just irrelevant shit that means nothing. What a shit show for any team to win by 50 and then lose by 3 scores to same team in the same season. Embarrassing if true. Anyway the facts are that Mater Dei went to texas and beat the shit out the duncanville team that beat the shit out of Carroll today. But don’t worry, we know how much better DV is now. They only started 16 D1 kids against MD! 😂 You the man champ, keep swimming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

uhhhh... ok 

I didn’t type anything to change your mind or debate you😂😂 believe whatever tf you wish

I can understand why people would say this is a down year for Duncanville. They’d just lost by 39 points with a roster full of underclassmen with a safer at quarterback who’d barely beat out a sophomore. 

Now those same underclassmen are playing exceptionally well and the QB is playing decent. I’m sure those same folks would’ve laughed at the thought of Duncanville beating Southlake Carroll this season.

Most polls have SLC ranked several spots higher than Centennial and MD barely got past them a few weeks back. 

After the way  DV just dominated SLC , hanging with MD is clearly not out of the question.

I remember when Texas football fans used to brag about actual victories. Now it seems many of them brag about moral victories…