SJB 41 - MD 18 Final

dntn31

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Man I can't believe Thunderstorms throw y'all off.... 

Then again I guess it's rare out there . ...

It's the lightning, which is extremely rare within ~50 miles of the coast in California. Lightning also has a major effect on games in Florida, where many get cancelled every year.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's not what he said last night.

CC226A76-FC9D-43A3-B57C-C9866BCCBAF3.thumb.jpeg.5b56882c240013df7157ce3ddcb0ef7a.jpeg.382fe371adac15e50301abdc799c5828.jpeg

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's not what he said last night.

CC226A76-FC9D-43A3-B57C-C9866BCCBAF3.thumb.jpeg.5b56882c240013df7157ce3ddcb0ef7a.jpeg.382fe371adac15e50301abdc799c5828.jpeg

Mary: Hi son, will my team win today?

Jesus: no, they are losing today.

Mary: would they lose tomorrow?

Jesus: no they would win tomorrow.

Mary: can you do your mom a favor?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, old_e said:

So, is there going to be air play via TV or stream?

It's going to be shown on Fox Sports West, not FS2 though. Fox sports has a 2 channel sports package with most cable companies you can get separately but need to order it. Call your provider & see if you can get the package. Well worth it.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Agreed. If SJB can’t run the ball it will be a very long night for the Braves 

Yea and I dont think they will.

Problem with playing MD is there really are no weak spots as I see it.  If you have talent, they have more.  If you're well coached, so are they.  This kind of thing.  The only team that could beat them would need an all world dline and vicious power running game - none of which exist in HS at the level their needed to beat MD.  Better call up some D3 schools like we were discussing lol - to me thats about the only unknown result for MD

2 minutes ago, GrecoRoman said:

Yea and I dont think they will.

Problem with playing MD is there really are no weak spots as I see it.  If you have talent, they have more.  If you're well coached, so are they.  This kind of thing.  The only team that could beat them would need an all world dline and vicious power running game - none of which exist in HS at the level their needed to beat MD.  Better call up some D3 schools like we were discussing lol - to me thats about the only unknown result for MD

IMG had an all world D line and vicious running game .....and still lost