5* Mater Dei WR Bru McCoy callling out Maxpreps...

RedZone

34 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

They beat the DI Champ that lost 2 other games.  Depth.  Katy was the number 1 team in Texas and was in 6A DII.  NS, Trinity nor DLS wanted no part of them. Now let's see if Cali can guess which Division ET was in when the playoffs started.  

🤣.  NS finished ranked 7th in Texas and won DI that year.

Blah blah blah 

I haven’t come on here and posted 1,000 times about Trinity beating the CA state champ (and then misrepresenting the game and then forgetting that Trinity also beat the TX state champ)

it’s just a bad look the way you guys cling to that one game and then draw all your conclusions from it 

The fact you guys grip so hard on it makes it appear that it’s more special to you than the rest of us realized 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Blah blah blah 

I haven’t come on here and posted 1,000 times about Trinity beating the CA state champ (and then misrepresenting the game and then forgetting that Trinity also beat the TX state champ)

it’s just a bad look the way you guys cling to that one game and then draw all your conclusions from it 

The fact you guys grip so hard on it makes it appear that it’s more special to you than the rest of us realized 

D1 was weak that year considering katy was d2 and north shore won that year. We all know katy was the best teamin texasthat year. The divisions are assigned by school size (student count) not record

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Being in "position" to throw a HM and connecting probably clinched it.

It was the play of the year at the right time vs the right team ..

Play of the year for both teams, at the biggest stage. Dls did not dominate trinity especially considering they lost and ns didnt dominate duncanville even though they won

8 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

D1 was weak that year considering katy was d2 and north shore won that year. We all know katy was the best teamin texasthat year. The divisions are assigned by school size (student count) not record

I know all this

My point was just that it never gets mentioned that Trinity also beat your top division state champs when y’all are trying to make Trinity out as some TX also ran 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pops said:

Blah blah blah 

Like this kid calling out Texas and the comments pertaining to Texas.  If you read it's rare that Texas is referring to any State or its Football.  We respect Cali. Did you click off safe over the comments or blah blah blah about Texas?  Have your MNC not one of us tried to validate it.  It's we dont play OOS, then its we will be exposed then it's etc etc etc.  Peace.  And the PAC 12 do suck all kidding aside.  

No one cares about ET beating DLS.  But when you keep mentioning the greatness of your Privates color us skeptical.  Now how is that. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

Play of the year for both teams, at the biggest stage. Dls did not dominate trinity especially considering they lost and ns didnt dominate duncanville even though they won

What does DLS have to do with this conversation?

seriously

a DLS Guy didn’t bring it up and a DLS Guy was the first from Ca to say congrats to NS and they deserve their piece of the MNC 

I’m starting to want to visit the Tx hsfb hall of fame just to inspect the wing dedicated to this game 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Like this kid calling out Texas and the comments pertaining to Texas.  If you read it's rate that Texas is referring to any State or its Football.  We respect Cali. Did you click off safe over the comments or blah blah blah about Texas.  Have your MNC not one of us tried to validate it.  It's we dont play OOS, then its we will be exposed then it's etc etc etc.  Peace.  And the PAC 12 do suck all kidding aside.  

No one cares about ET beating DLS.  But when you keep mentioning the greatness of your Privates color us skeptical.  Now how is that. 

See above 

by “you”, you mean socal guys — no one from Norcal much less DLS has expressed a single objection that I’m aware of 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pops said:

What does DLS have to do with this conversation?

seriously

a DLS Guy didn’t bring it up and a DLS Guy was the first from Ca to say congrats to NS and they deserve their piece of the MNC 

I’m starting to want to visit the Tx hsfb hall of fame just to inspect the wing dedicated to this game 

I may be guilty.

I read Ararar's post as a reference to the Trinity / DLS game, and responded.

Oops, sorry.

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

No, because DLS dominated the game and had ET right where they wanted them, until AS over threw DA by literally centimeters. Sometimes, teams are centimeters away from working to perfection, especially in a harsh environment with diff rules and tougher refs.  That's what I meant.  Carry on.  

They did not dominate the game.  The most dominant part of the game was Trinity putting together 90+ yard TD Drive then forcing 3 and out then going on another 70+ yard TD drive in the 3rd and start of 4th Qrt

you miss by centimeters when you have to rely on trick plays to win the game which involves your TE throwing pass.

3 hours ago, Pops said:

Blah blah blah 

You hung to that Trinity beat one of champions since the moment it happened.  You have said as much today already.  It would be better argument for you if DLS had won the game.

you have never acknowledged that 2 others had beat NS.

you have failed to acknowledge that that DLS may have got beat by other Texas Teams.  

On 12/26/2018 at 5:37 PM, Eddyr2 said:

upset? I am celebrating the fact the our Lord, the King of Kings, the Logos became man! i am so happy right now.

My son got a 4 wheeler, one of my daughters got a Ryan's World Giant Egg and my oldest got a ton of LOL surprise dolls! plus my wife and i got each other a Suite at the Delano in Vegas for next month...

Image result for im so happy gif

Is your son 16?  In my state you have to be 16 to operate a 4-wheeler.

If he’s not I’m telling.😄

Not that I follow the rule, but just sayin’ ...

5 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Is your son 16?  In my state you have to be 16 to operate a 4-wheeler.

If he’s not I’m telling.😄

Not that I follow the rule, but just sayin’ ...

He is 2 and it goes like 3 miles per hour...I’m already teaching him how to take off his helmet once he start going...

• Haha 3

On 12/26/2018 at 6:03 PM, maxchoboian said:

Just like other posters, I disagree with some of the things you say. And I call you on them. I don't call you a "little bitch" or suggest you ignore me. Nor do I say how you make me laugh out loud, or that I've been in this forum game for however many decades and am superior to others because of it. Those are strategies you have a history of using.

The bottom line is I'm confident in my opinions, and realize others don't agree with me. Plenty of folks disagree with me more than others, yet I don't accuse them of stalking me and being critical of everything I post. It's not that big of a deal.

I can remember when Nor was so pristine perfect that he would call people out for saying pee-pee in a post.

Now he says shit, and fuck. and asshole with the best of us.

My how the  prissy have fallen.

On 12/26/2018 at 6:03 PM, RedZone said:

Yeah, they get clobbered OOS........no one knew that back then when they were racking up myth titles.

All we heard about was the invincible Spartan machine.

You can't have it both ways.....

I remember them getting “clobbered” OOS twice.

vs STA, and vs DBP

When else?

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

You hung to that Trinity beat one of champions since the moment it happened.  You have said as much today already.  It would be better argument for you if DLS had won the game.

you have never acknowledged that 2 others had beat NS.

you have failed to acknowledge that that DLS may have got beat by other Texas Teams.  

You have failed to acknowledge that DLS would have been the favorite in the TX state tournament that year 

as you are the offending party, why don’t you go first 

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

I remember them getting “clobbered” OOS twice.

vs STA, and vs DBP

When else?

Not sure they were clobbered by sta but if you’re just going by MOV, I think BG last year was largest and Bellevue ‘04 was by 19 to end The Streak 

Think the rest were < TD — dbp, Lakeland, Trinity, East all cane down to one play basically