5* Mater Dei WR Bru McCoy callling out Maxpreps...

RedZone

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's gonna be toast on Twitter. Two losses, 23 point loss, forfeiture loss, ineligible player, etc. 

https://www.bluestarmedia.org/dynasty-no-1-mater-dei-ca-monarchs-ascend-to-football-royalty-winning-second-straight-blue-star-media-elite-25-national-title/

Not the Poll of Record, but another pile on for The Stache

• Like 1

I watched DLS and MD in its entirety. And they're both excellent football teams. But they're not Head and Shoulders above any other great high school football team. North Shore would have a very good chance of beating either those teams. And vice versa. One team goes through the gauntlet of the toughest High School playoffs in the country. The other plays a very tough schedule as well, but who's playoffs are not nearly as tough. I'll take North Shore because they're undefeated

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I watched DLS and MD in its entirety. And they're both excellent football teams. But they're not Head and Shoulders above any other great high school football team. North Shore would have a very good chance of beating either those teams. And vice versa. One team goes through the gauntlet of the toughest High School playoffs in the country. The other plays a very tough schedule as well, but who's playoffs are not nearly as tough. I'll take North Shore because they're undefeated

Toughest playoff ?😂 they played 1 team that had a chance to beat them and needed a miracle to win that one.

lets imagine if NS had played IMG and Duncanville twice I’ll bet good money they have a loss at seasons end

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

How does one win a MNC with a 41-18 loss on their schedule? 

When you play teams of equal ability at the highest level enough times you will lose games.That’s why you have super bowl 🏟 champions with 3-4 losses.This isn’t rocket science....play the toughest schedule.How many losses does NS have if the played IMG and Duncanville twice? Anyone who doesn’t believe they have at least 1 is void of understanding 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Toughest playoff ?😂 they played 1 team that had a chance to beat them and needed a miracle to win that one.

lets imagine if NS had played IMG and Duncanville twice I’ll bet good money they have a loss at seasons end

of course they likely would have but don't tell that to the simple types. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

The SSD1 playoffs Is the toughest bracket in country — in any event, bracket toughness is definitely not a NS advantage 

MD had to finish with #9, #2, and #5

I’m good with either — both deserving in their own way

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ararar said:

When you play teams of equal ability at the highest level enough times you will lose games.That’s why you have super bowl 🏟 champions with 3-4 losses.This isn’t rocket science....play the toughest schedule.How many losses does NS have if the played IMG and Duncanville twice? Anyone who doesn’t believe they have at least 1 is void of understanding 

@Eddyr2  this is my outlook on @FloTex Texas winning a mnc in a poll... I look at it as MD as a hardworking American who busts his ass allyear working labor Overtime 

then you got Example B team is like ur welfare wants to sit back out on the couch all day while he collects an equal check to the dude that works his ass off

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@Eddyr2  this is my outlook on @FloTex Texas winning a mnc in a poll... I look at it as MD as a hardworking American who busts his ass allyear working labor Overtime 

then you got Example B team is like ur welfare wants to sit back out on the couch all day while he collects an equal check to the dude that works his ass off

north shore worked their butts off for what they controlled.  Never talked on MNC.   Bru McCoy is moaning and whining over an award that is GIVEN.  The perfect example of  entitlement.  😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

You act as if MD played more than one playoff game against a team capable of beating them.

2 hours ago, Champa said:

Sick of these clownshow mercenary squads pretending to be high school teams.

How about they put a limit on transfers. You go over that, you ain't eligible for a MNC.

Not problem with that but also add that you must play a couple top 5-10 games with at least one being OOS team if you want to be considered for MNC...