Georgia players mock CFP committee after Notre Dame blowout

RedZone

The CFP committee REALLY DOES need to rethink this process...

You have 2 and 3 loss teams winning High School State Championships in many states........

I"ve grown tired of Notre Dame and Oklahoma failing every other year...

I don't guess I can blame these GA guys for venting.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/nation-world/georgia-players-mock-cfp-committee-after-notre-dame-blowout/507-625358647

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You have 2 and 3 loss teams winning High School State Championships in many states........

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/nation-world/georgia-players-mock-cfp-committee-after-notre-dame-blowout/507-625358647

You also got teams winning MNC with Bush League SafeSpace schedules like this2CDBA2EB-2F1A-445D-B4E7-B23613BC68ED.thumb.png.97f0e44071839d9d3195ed13c36f9293.png9C16B3F9-A453-493D-9DBE-EAD125AAC93F.thumb.png.49813637112a1d93c44ee6da2e6f31ca.png 

B746BC27-173F-4E04-9197-9DA0742825BC.png

2CDBA2EB-2F1A-445D-B4E7-B23613BC68ED.png

• Thumbs Down 2

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

nothing worse than sour grapes. #norespectforthesetweets 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Like with the hsfb MNC, teams must be undefeated to be considered the best. UGA needs to start beating Bama if they want to get over the hump. Nobody outside of the SE wants to see a repeat of a regular season SEC game. 

Wrong 

is that why the SB champions always have multiple losses?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm glad you  agree, MD should have been the unanimous choice for MNC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Like with the hsfb MNC, teams must be undefeated to be considered the best. UGA needs to start beating Bama if they want to get over the hump. Nobody outside of the SE wants to see a repeat of a regular season SEC game. 

If those are the best teams... Then thats what it should be.

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There's been only one undefeated NFL champ ever. Apples vs oranges. 

In college football, every week of the season is considered part of the playoffs. You lose once or twice and your out. UGA needs to concentrate on beating Bama instead of trying to backdoor into the CFP. 

Bama lost to Auburn, & didnt even play in the SEC Title game and got in.

I think that makes it pretty clear its the best teams... Period. Fuck winning weak ass Conference Championships.

Notre Dame didnt deserve a shot simply for barely beating trash teams every week.

And you see what happened to Oklahoma when they played Alabama... They wouldnt of made the playoffs either if they had to play Alabama in the SEC Title most years.

Fuck what people WANT... do whats right by the teams. The playoffs are made for the 4 best teams... And EVERYBODY knew Notre Dame & Oklahoma werent better than Georgia.

Just getting a W vs. Trash teams shouldnt mean that much.

I said it after they announced it that Georgia and Ohio State deserved to be in over Notre Dame and Oklahoma if you are trying to find the 4 best teams. 

They are ranking records and not teams. You could have started watching football for the first time this year and seen Notre Dame was way overrated, and their record was ranked instead of the team. Seems like they have done this every year since the playoff started. 

Just now, Bormio said:

What really rankles them is that they had a 14 point lead, a FG attempt to go up 17, Tua out and Hurts in.  They gave it away - and they know it.

I agree 100%.  Sour grapes.  They lost their playoff game.  Could have won it, yes.  Should have won it, probably.  But they choked it away.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

UGA needs to start beating Bama if they want to get over the hump. Nobody outside of the SE wants to see a repeat of a regular season SEC game. 

Put Oklahoma and Notre Dame in the SEC and lets talk...gump lives in the SEC. smdh

An Independent and Big 12 Champion seems like smooth sailing most years. Probably go back next year and get drummed again. xD

36 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s bc the SB is a pathway that is marked from play on the field and not awarded through the media or public perception.

So you’re saying there should be a playoff for the CF championship? If there was an 8 team playoff I would say an undefeated team winning would be the exception not the rule

39 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There's been only one undefeated NFL champ ever. Apples vs oranges. 

In college football, every week of the season is considered part of the playoffs. You lose once or twice and your out. UGA needs to concentrate on beating Bama instead of trying to backdoor into the CFP. 

Why should you be out? Georgia was clearly one of the best teams.Oh that’s right they played a tougher schedule so that counts against them.if they had an 8 team playoff Georgia would still be playing in all likelihood 

• Thanks 1

The OP could have just added to the Black Eye form georgia rhread 

not a good look

they got their chance and blew it 

this would be akin to SJB complaining about NS’s MNC — they might be considered considered a better team but the complaint would be stupid, petty, and demonstrate the worst in sportsmanship 

super lame UGa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

CFB will never be like the NFL.  There are objective criteria for making the playoffs in the latter.  And sometimes teams with better records get left out - and the world does not end.  CFB is and always will be a beauty contest.

Doesn’t have to be 

5 power conferences in

3 at large

• Like 3