MD Recruits Go Back To Public School

SoCalFball

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

The Video was Prominent on the OC board last year, it was the ST Brown kid who posted some Video in a full ski mask...

The MD Haters on that board then started calling MD “Thug Ball”.... 

I never watched the video so I don’t know what the kid said or whatever, but it does exist....🙂

😆

3 hours ago, Pops said:

Winning isn’t the primary objective 

am not sure what assessmentnyou plan to make after the STA game — how a team with no D1s fares against a team with 20+?

can’t wait to hear your take on what that mean but let’s see who wins first 

You can’t accept a match and cry about how you might lose.... DLS deserve better! 

3 hours ago, Pops said:

Winning isn’t the primary objective 

This guy gets it. ^

"Our number one objective is to keep them safe while they play a game involving high speed collisions, and they are not safe if they are running around and taking  and giving hits in anything less than the best physical condition possible."

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kalven said:

You can’t accept a match and cry about how you might lose.... DLS deserve better! 

I agree with this statement 100%. That’s why I don’t think Coach A would take this game if he thought they’d be embarrassed again by STA in national tv.  But Pops is right also, DLS is up against it. I think DLS will show well, but they’re a huge dog at this point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

Just stop the nonsense already Pops. The DLS community would be better served to take these beatings like men.

I don’t want to have to call Canyon Country on y’alls ass!

What nonsense?

Talking about a game from 2006?  Congratulations.  Clovis West stopped begging for affirmation years ago but you socal guys need constant reinforcement 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Kalven said:

You seem side tracked.... nevermind

STA?

They’ll play and it will be a good game 

no one making excuses about it — just didn’t seem to me to be a team that DLS would want to challenge a 20+ D1 team especially early 

i think Alumbaugh is braver than he is smart but we’ll see 

still doesn’t mean DLS needs to adjust policies unless you want to really twist logic

8 hours ago, Pops said:

STA?

They’ll play and it will be a good game 

no one making excuses about it — just didn’t seem to me to be a team that DLS would want to challenge a 20+ D1 team especially early 

i think Alumbaugh is braver than he is smart but we’ll see 

still doesn’t mean DLS needs to adjust policies unless you want to really twist logic

I honestly don't get it.   DLS had a horrible start vs MD and never laid down.   Game seemed competitive into the 4th.    Seems people have a selective memory.   Not every loaded team clicks like MD did in 17.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bestcoast said:

DLS should have a inter squad scrimmage. NoCal all stars duking it out. 

All Stars? DLS has a grand total of 0 commits as of right now. But they will have about 65 (of which 99% of which came in as freshman) really good, well coached football players come August. Business as usual.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Is that what they teach at MD?

Let's hope we're never in a position of having to defend the sport against those who'd prefer to see it go away, if all we can say is, "Well, the objective of high school football is to win high school football games."

Naw...I prefer a coach that wins games

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 954gator said:

I honestly don't get it.   DLS had a horrible start vs MD and never laid down.   Game seemed competitive into the 4th.    Seems people have a selective memory.   Not every loaded team clicks like MD did in 17.   

The ONLY reason the game was competitive is because The Stache benched their entire secondary and started 4 freshmen there.  DLS couldn't gain a yard on their veer, and may have ended up in negative rushing yards.  I was at the game

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The ONLY reason the game was competitive is because The Stache benched their entire secondary and started 4 freshmen there.  DLS couldn't gain a yard on their veer, and may have ended up in negative rushing yards.  I was at the game

Were they at least better than those IMG backups?