MD Recruits Go Back To Public School

SoCalFball

Obviously it’s a bad look

i have an explanation for Alumbaugh question though

don’t know of anybody who could’ve imagined it getting to this level,” Alumbaugh said. “That type of thing, coming in for a semester, playing one season of sport and going back to where you originally came from and having a valid change of address, I don’t know the details. But I read that article. I am a logical guy, but that doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense.”

i dont know the kids situation but if you live in divorced household then it would be quite possible to have multiple changes of valid address by living with the other parent in one school year 

21 minutes ago, Ararar said:

don’t know of anybody who could’ve imagined it getting to this level,” Alumbaugh said. “That type of thing, coming in for a semester, playing one season of sport and going back to where you originally came from and having a valid change of address, I don’t know the details. But I read that article. I am a logical guy, but that doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense.”

i dont know the kids situation but if you live in divorced household then it would be quite possible to have multiple changes of valid address by living with the other parent in one school year 

Yea but only part of 1 school year? That’s literally renting mercenary football players.  

In basektball a lot of talented kids from NY end up all over the country  playing for various Prep schools.  For example, LaLumiere has one of, if not their best player from NY.  Montverde Academy’s best player is from NY.  Oak Hill’s 2 best players are both from NY.  A ton of the best players in the New England Prep league are from NY.  There are countless examples.  The difference is at least these kids finish out the school year or attend multiple years with these Prep schools.  They don’t attend during basketball season then move back to the Bronx, Queens, etc.  

Seems like what Mater Dei is doing is blatantly and obviously renting players for a season and Alumbaugh is recognizing that fact and reiterating that DLS will never stoop to that level.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Two former Mater Dei players return to Rancho Cucamonga, putting spotlight on transfer rules

Just think it’s very interesting these kids pretty much transferred in for football season and by the start of the next semester they were back at their home school smh. They are making a mockery of the transfer rule itself. 

We were very disappointed to have these fine young men blatently recruited away from our fine Catholic institution.   We do not condone recruiting of any kind, and the undue influence put on these fine kids by Rancho Cucamongo robbed them of their senior level religion ethics class, which I teach.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Yea but only part of 1 school year? That’s literally renting mercenary football players.  

In basektball a lot of talented kids from NY end up all over the country  playing for various Prep schools.  For example, LaLumiere has one of, if not their best player from NY.  Montverde Academy’s best player is from NY.  Oak Hill’s 2 best players are both from NY.  A ton of the best players in the New England Prep league are from NY.  There are countless examples.  The difference is at least these kids finish out the school year or attend multiple years with these Prep schools.  They don’t attend during basketball season then move back to the Bronx, Queens, etc.  

Seems like what Mater Dei is doing is blatantly and obviously renting players for a season and Alumbaugh is recognizing that fact and reiterating that DLS will never stoop to that level.

You’re assuming that MD knew or was in on these kids moving from one valid residence to another.Its more than likely this is something the family concocted themselves 

16 minutes ago, Ararar said:

You’re assuming that MD knew or was in on these kids moving from one valid residence to another.Its more than likely this is something the family concocted themselves 

More than one family doing the same thing makes that statement far fetched.  Even by the extremely slim chance that is what happened it just alludes to MD being either very poor at vetting or MD not being interested in vetting at all a.k.a. “Turning a Blind Eye.”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

@Eddyr2

This is some of the shit I was talking about in Negro Q and A.

lmao what a joke. 

They were probably living in Bruce’s basement.

Maybe you’re right...what will i ever do to get over this pain and saddness? There has to be something online that will just make me laugh and forget all this turmoil...

More than one family doing the same thing makes that statement far fetched.  Even by the extremely slim chance that is what happened it just alludes to MD being either very poor at vetting or MD not being interested in vetting at all a.k.a. “Turning a Blind Eye.”

They decided to attend as more than one family.Like I said it’s obviously a bad look and I don’t condone it but I also don’t know what their circumstances or situation is.What I don’t believe is what is being alluded to and that is that MD purposely looked the other way or knew this was going to happen.If and when it’s proven as such I will absolutely say I was wrong 

49 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Maybe you’re right...what will i ever do to get over this pain and saddness? There has to be something online that will just make me laugh and forget all this turmoil...

How many transfers on that team did Sandusky ..... eeerr I mean Rollinson tuck in at night in his basement? 

What a joke lmao. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

How many transfers on that team did Sandusky ..... eeerr I mean Rollinson tuck in at night in his basement? 

What a joke lmao. 

You are accusing one of the most respected coach in America of being a pedophile...I’ll pray for you tonight since it seem that you are a lost soul...hope one day you may return to grace. I know Cardinal Tobin and will ask him to pray for you too.

As a big fan of the Trinity League track and field results, I have no problem with that Public school recruiting MD best athletes away to benefit their track team, and take points away from Mater Dei.  In my book that's appropriate pay back.  Servite now looks to be in the drivers seat once again for the 2019 track season

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

Ok. I suppose that can be an explanation, but both are dealing with divorced parents, decided to transfer to MD and then move back with the other parent after the season? My guess is there won’t be a smoking gun pointing to MD but I have a hard time believing they have their head in the sand

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Ok. I suppose that can be an explanation, but both are dealing with divorced parents, decided to transfer to MD and then move back with the other parent after the season? My guess is there won’t be a smoking gun pointing to MD but I have a hard time believing they have their head in the sand

"It's more difficult to create a team today than it was 20 years ago because kids are pulled in so many directions.  They're always wondering, whats in it for me"