Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

7 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Your right....All four hate America and should fix their places as he said....Then,after fixing those Arab shitholes or the place their families originate from, make America great again.... But, who is worse, them, or the stupid asshole who put them in office.??? Who is the real enemey within......???

the REAL enemy is the guy who is telling fellow citizens to leave the country?!!...what a complete and total disgrace he is...he's taken the office of the President down the sewer with him once again...he needs to go to another country...one where he baaalieves their dictators like Russia, Saudi Arabia or N.K...they'll love him there...he just needs to stay away from "shithole" counties....:$

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I don’t care what you look like as long as you have America’s best interest at heart! God help you if you’re as ugly as me...lol 

Obviously when I say “look” I’m not talking aesthetically, but differences in philosophy, ideology, color, creed, etc.

You have a problem and are threatened by those that are different from you.   

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Nothing wrong with that.....Blacks and Whites built America, others appear to want to tear it down...Muslims, Mexicans and others who bitch and complain....Should have stayed in their own shitholes.....We had better get tough on these ingrates....Many now come here,not to work or help,rather work the system and steal...

Get em drummer!! Don’t let them get away with anything. Give em hell! 

Compliance!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Obviously when I say “look” I’m not talking aesthetically, but differences in philosophy, ideology, color, creed, etc.

You have a problem and are threatened by those that think differently from you.   

I fear what I don’t understand and hate what I can’t conquer. 

Oh, and diversity is code for white genocide 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Oh?  the democratic congresswomen haven’t assimilated and have failed in obeying our immigration laws?   

They have not assimilated. They tout policy that would destroy this country. They all have spouted anti American or Anti Israel rhetoric one time or another. 

They lie about our border agents who are doing the Lord’s work. 

The lies they so easily spew can incite violence and slowly have been. 

Nothing they have done so far you can point to and feel confident they are putting legal American citizens first 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They have not assimilated. They tout policy that would destroy this country. They all have spouted anti American or Anti Israel rhetoric one time or another. 

They lie about our border agents who are doing the Lord’s work. 

The lies they so easily spew can incite violence and slowly have been. 

Nothing they have done so far you can point to and feel confident they are putting legal American citizens first 

you got a problem with people lying????...LOL....Trump ever lie?????????!!!!!!!!........O.o

I’m sure you’ll say it’s just coincidental that a city within omars district voted to end the pledge of allegiance before city council Meetings...way to assimilate!😐

“In order to create a more welcoming environment to a diverse community, we are going to forgo saying the Pledge of Allegiance before every meeting,” said Council Member Tim Brausen. At the meeting, Brausen said members might recite it in the future if there’s an appropriate opportunity, like if Boy Scouts are there. … The change was approved unanimously by city council in a 5 to 0 vote. It will take effect on July 15.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I’m sure you’ll say it’s just coincidental that a city within omars district voted to end the pledge of allegiance before city council Meetings...way to assimilate!😐

“In order to create a more welcoming environment to a diverse community, we are going to forgo saying the Pledge of Allegiance before every meeting,” said Council Member Tim Brausen. At the meeting, Brausen said members might recite it in the future if there’s an appropriate opportunity, like if Boy Scouts are there. … The change was approved unanimously by city council in a 5 to 0 vote. It will take effect on July 15.

Human piles of shit the 5 of them 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

A pledge of allegiance should only be required once. It’s ritualistic and a repetitive recitation that’s borderline fascist   

Many schools don’t do it daily any longer.  

you were military, did you recite the oath of office/enlistment daily? Why not? 

• Thumbs Down 6

21 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fake outrage. 

He said if you think America sucks so bad and think you have the answers to make the greatest country better, then go back to your original country and make them better then come back and show us how it’s done. 

Hes telling Omar to go back to Somalia and help them. This is the greatest country on earth and you have these Anti American assholes making this country sound bad. We are doing great: we don’t need these infiltrators who hate The country. 

I love my country but man oh man... 

Idk if we're greatest anymore... 

Maybe like in the 70s-90s... And Early 2000s... 

But uh.... 

We most certainly have some problems here... 

27 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I love my country but man oh man... 

Idk if we're greatest anymore... 

Maybe like in the 70s-90s... And Early 2000s... 

But uh.... 

We most certainly have some problems here... 

This is absolutely the greatest country on earth. Hands down by far. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I can't believe you are actually allowed to drive a car. How can you navigate one with your head so deep in the sand???

go watch Hannity...you silly Trump clown.......🤡..I guess you don't think Donny lies to you multiple times a day??..LOL...😁