Texas Teams...

BobbySanchez

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

18 miles,  I wonder why they didn't go to midlothian. I bet Desoto is a beautiful community that offers a lot for that young man

It actually is a beautiful community...for the most part.  So are Duncanville and Cedar Hill.

Problem is "too-much focus on the negatives."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

It actually is a beautiful community...for the most part.  So are Duncanville and Cedar Hill.

Problem is "too-much focus on the negatives."

The south Dallas area is some of the prettiest (maybe only pretty lol) geographical area of the ever-growing DFW metroplex.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, pied said:

Nothing to see here. Another 3*(not sure if that counts though) transfer to DeSoto for his Senior year. 

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2023/brian-hollins-245985

In other News; 

Our top story coming out of Houston, the city of Pearland is currently being overrun by peacocks.

Details at 10:00

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I agree with everything said in this video 💯

Texas wins over Louisiana in 2021. Smdh

Evangel lost in the first round of the playoffs here 56-12 and I don't even know who those other teams are. 

That's the world, huh.

09/09 Burkeville (TX) 16 Acadiana Christian (Lafayette, LA) 14
09/09 Evadale (TX) 42 Merryville (LA) 30
09/24 Evadale (TX) 32 Acadiana Christian (Lafayette, LA) 10
10/16 Chester (TX) 52 South Cameron (Creole, LA) 6
10/22 Legacy Christian Academy (Beaumont, TX) 49 South Cameron (Creole, LA) 0
10/22 West Hardin (Saratoga, TX) 45 Christian Home Educators Fellowship (Baton Rouge, LA) 6
10/30 Emery-Weiner (Houston, TX) 58 South Cameron (Creole, LA) 13
11/05 Texas Christian (Houston, TX) 69 South Cameron (Creole, LA) 26
11/05 Trinity Christian (Addison, TX) 58 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) 13

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Evangel lost in the first round of the playoffs here 56-12 and I don't even know who those other teams are. 

That's the world, huh.

10/22 West Hardin (Saratoga, TX) 45 Christian Home Educators Fellowship (Baton Rouge, LA) 6
11/05 Trinity Christian (Addison, TX) 58 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) 13

Really hard to believe grown men talked about that bullshit.... Of course it's really not surprising in the world of high school football and egos.

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

Really hard to believe grown men talked about that bullshit.... Of course it's really not surprising in the world of high school football and egos.

I mean, this is your second post on this video(and I'm not sure you even watched because it was a man and a woman lol).  Have you looked in a mirror lately? :)

• Haha 5

37 minutes ago, pied said:

I mean, this is your second post on this video(and I'm not sure you even watched because it was a man and a woman lol).  Have you looked in a mirror lately? :)

I was about to say…kinda hypocritical. How old is RedZone? And he spends the majority time of his day on a High School football forum. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

That's the world, huh.

Texas vs the "WORLD"

Creole, Louisiana

18235491.gif

18 hours ago, RedZone said:

That's the world, huh.

I think you’re right.

That is misleading.

It really should say Texas vs. The Third World.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, RedZone said:

That's the world, huh.

TEXAS VS THE WORLD

South Cameron, La played 4 games last year all vs Texas......What an embarrassing video by Geek and Pickle. LMAO 

https://crescentcitysports.com/south-cameron-ends-varsity-football-program-due-to-lack-of-numbers/

The South Cameron High School varsity football program’s season has ended due to a second forfeit.

The Tarpons will not play against Elton this week due to lack of available players.

At Merryville, SCHS has 14 players but finished with 11 after three players left the game with injuries ranging from a concussion to a possible anterior cruciate ligament tear.

“We just don’t have enough (players), plain and simple,” South Cameron head coach Darryl Lee told The American Press. “We were trying our best to get through (the season).

“I think the only thing we would accomplish right now is having another kid go out with a season-ending injury.”

As a result of the Tarpons’ second voluntary forfeit in three weeks, their season is over due to Louisiana High School Athletic Association Rule 6.7.3. Oberlin and Grand Lake, the final two scheduled South Cameron opponents, can accept forfeit wins or find replacement opponents if approved by the LHSAA.

South Cameron, located in southwest Louisiana south of Lake Charles on the Gulf Coast, will have to field a junior varsity team for the next two seasons in order to restore the varsity program for the 2021 season.

21 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I agree with everything said in this video 💯

So you believe your 9th best team wallops every states 9th best team. 

Atascocita/ Allen/ College Station/Paetow/ vs Orange Lutheran/ Santa Margarita/ Alemany/ Norco or Seminole/ Cardinal Gibbons/ American Heritage Plantation/Northwestern/ Cocoa

You think those match ups are blowouts like those two clowns said?

39 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Orange Lutheran

...steeler consistently brings up this team.

10-5 last year.

The 5 losses

Servite 56 OL 12

Mater Dei 55 OL 16

CA Bosco 49 OL 25

Santa Margarita 35 OL 28

Cathedral Catholic 71 OL 62

OL in their 5 losses gave up an average of 54 points and they gave up a whopping 485 points last year.

https://www.maxpreps.com/ca/orange/orange-lutheran-lancers/football/21-22/schedule/

The Texas vs the World video was complete trash, but Orange Lutheran should never be mentioned in any equation.

54 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...steeler consistently brings up this team.

10-5 last year.

The 5 losses

Servite 56 OL 12

Mater Dei 55 OL 16

CA Bosco 49 OL 25

Santa Margarita 35 OL 28

Cathedral Catholic 71 OL 62

OL in their 5 losses gave up an average of 54 points and they gave up a whopping 485 points last year.

https://www.maxpreps.com/ca/orange/orange-lutheran-lancers/football/21-22/schedule/

The Texas vs the World video was complete trash, but Orange Lutheran should never be mentioned in any 

They lost to Santa Margarita by 7 and Cathedral Catholic by 9. Two teams in their ranking area. The other 3 do that to any of the teams mentioned in my last post.  

You think a Louisiana team last year plays Servite,  SJB or MD to within 40 if those teams don't run the ball every time after they're up 28?

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Atascocita/ Allen/ College Station/Paetow/ vs Orange Lutheran/ Santa Margarita/ Alemany/ Norco or Seminole/ Cardinal Gibbons/ American Heritage Plantation/Northwestern/ Cocoa

Per Maxpreps (14-1) Katy was Texas’ ninth best team,

so Yes. Yes I do ☺️

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Hold on for a moment.

I will ask LyinCalpreps what it thinks about Katy vs. other states number 9’s.