Which teams loss would be most satisfying?

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

You KNOW if a team like Cen10, MD, or SJB had 6 starters out & lost... Wed never hear the end of it from you & every other Cali guy.

Sometimes reasons are just reasons & not excuses. Thats need to know information. But dont act like everyone doesnt make excuses sometimes.

Correct, and y’all would say we’re making excuses just like you did when Tanner McKee went down for Centennial against IMG

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Popzilla said:

And MD, SJB, SJC, BG and all the other top privates...but hey, dont let facts get in the way...lol

I think there’s a big Difference between that, these schools don’t offer Dorms and apartments on campus like SFA and img. Easy to get any kid you want if the parents don’t need to find a new home within the school district they can just send thier kid to the apartments on campus 

• Like 2

Mater Dei 

SFA- Nothing against the Panthers but I have Miami Central alumni in the family and I too have grown Fond of the Rockets. 

Milton- I like Buford more. Although I have no ties to the community of Buford I do like the Wolves and would gladly donate or do something to help them out in anyway Buford is a nice community. 

Warner Robins- @FootballGuy nothing personal.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

One of the best things about being on this forum is when Big Name teams with rabid supporters lose.  Watching the meltdowns in real time is gratifying on multiple levels.   With that said please list the teams you want most to lose and state why.

1.  Folsom - Must keep the devil under my thumb.

2. STA - To shut up the Fla guys who get lucky and act like bosses.

3. Duncanville -  Excuse thread will be Gold

I don't think Folsom belong in this discussion. Losing to DLS "again" will not surprise anyone.

With that said, I'd say Duncanville. Texas is considered one of the top 3 states of HSFB yet has done less for the notoriety. While Cali has always been considered the 3rd state behind TX and FL.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Mater Dei 

SFA- Nothing against the Panthers but I have Miami Central alumni in the family and I too have grown Fond of the Rockets. 

Milton- I like Buford more. Although I have no ties to the community of Buford I do like the Wolves and would gladly donate or do something to help them out in anyway Buford is a nice community. 

Warner Robins- @FootballGuy nothing personal.... 

Nah it's all good, fam....lol.