Georgia at CalPreps

ECHS05

I want to point out Georgia has had anywhere from 9-12 Top 100 teams, & 60-75 Top 1000 teams on CalPreps all preseason...  Atleast Up until Colquitt played Columbia in a scrimmage & they entered that score (21-14) erroneously.... After that Georgia dropped dramatically...

Theyve erased it... But it hasnt changed the rankings back, Georgia now sits with 3 in the top 100, the highest being Marietta at 73, and just 34 in the Top 1000.

Yeah... Those are the rankings some of you take so seriously & literally.

23 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I want to point out Georgia has had anywhere from 9-12 Top 100 teams, & 60-75 Top 1000 teams on CalPreps all preseason...  Atleast Up until Colquitt played Columbia in a scrimmage & they entered that score (21-14) erroneously.... After that Georgia dropped dramatically...

Theyve erased it... But it hasnt changed the rankings back, Georgia now sits with 3 in the top 100, the highest being Marietta at 73, and just 34 in the Top 1000.

Because any normal top 50 team that plays Columbia should win by atleast 35

30 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

When did they move Marietta to the 70's? 

Hahaha. 

I looked yesterday morning and they were 92. I closed the page laughing. Have not opened it since. 

I can read the funny papers in the AJC and Moultrie Disturber. 

• Haha 1

ECHS05......

You know that their rating system is screwed up.

They have 2 Illinois teams ranked in the top 100.......40 in the top 1k....but they have 1A and 2A teams rated higher than top 10 teams from 7A-8A. !!! They have no clue...I think that they are blindfolded and throw darts at the wall to get their absurd ratings. They have a top 10 8A team Oak lawn Richards rated below 2.. 1A teams......Richards would demolish those teams about 80-0 and knock out half their kids from the game. GA should have 6-8 plus top 100 and probably 60 plus top 1k.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Seems about right after the disaster that was 2018.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

I look at Calcraps maybe twice a year. Nothing I even worry about! 

It’s the best there is every day after about October 1

i don’t look at it in August — never have 

its an algorithm that only functions when it has sufficient results to process 

I agree it’s nothing to worry about one way or the other but some people come on here claiming the results are wrong just because it doesn’t suit them 

Georgia, for example, is a very good football state that doesn’t have any of the necessary ingredients for elite national teams except density of next level talent  — in some ways, I find that refreshing because it’s more the pure neighborhood public teams running the state ala TX — but there’s not 10 GA top 100 teams, not even close 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Still better then the ESPN 300

50 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You guys will never understand Cal. 

God Bless

Uh huh.

Georgias teams dropped bc of a preseason game fella. And havent come back up.

Look at all of the Georgia team previews and see where it says they started the 2019 season... They all dropped immensely.

1 hour ago, Pops said:

It’s the best there is every day after about October 1

i don’t look at it in August — never have 

its an algorithm that only functions when it has sufficient results to process 

I agree it’s nothing to worry about one way or the other but some people come on here claiming the results are wrong just because it doesn’t suit them 

Georgia, for example, is a very good football state that doesn’t have any of the necessary ingredients for elite national teams except density of next level talent  — in some ways, I find that refreshing because it’s more the pure neighborhood public teams running the state ala TX — but there’s not 10 GA top 100 teams, not even close 

Closer to 15 than 10. I would agree.