Seriously, this is hallowed ground

The Guru

Well, I for one, cerrainly hope all our brothers that are over to see the game live have a helluva time! 

May the game be decided by a last minute two point conversion attempt or something heart stopping like that so that everyone comes away feeling like they just saw some spectacular stuff regardless of which team wins. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, I for one, cerrainly hope all our brothers that are over to see the game live have a helluva time! 

May the game be decided by a last minute two point conversion attempt or something heart stopping like that so that everyone comes away feeling like they just saw some spectacular stuff regardless of which team wins. 

Nah let’s hope STA wins in a rout just to keep Sammy and his 5 alter egos at bay 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

What is this hallowed ground he speaks of...by far the least derogatory post he's ever posted on here LOL

LOL that picture he posted is of the school right next to DLS. Their practice fields actually share a fence or at least they did when I was there. Being in close proximity of each other are about the only similarities these 2 schools share...

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Enjoy the trip if you made it.

The RedZone family will be headed to Charlotte in a couple weeks.......

If you are indeed there and run up on pops punch him in the nose and take his cotton candy. Thanks.

Laughable that you think Los could beat anyone in a fight

I could beat Los with a arm tied behind my back