SJB

DLS

Cen10

Mission Viejo

Servite

La Habra

Cathedral Catholic

Sierra Canyon

This is a good list!... Some good games next week with La Habra vs MV and CC vs CC!!!....

I think we should wait and see if Servite  can beat Villa Park before we move them into the State Top 10....🤣🤣

Next weeks game with BG will tell us a lot as far as how much Servite has progressed under the TT rebuild.... 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

This is a good list!... Some good games next week with La Habra vs MV and CC vs CC!!!....

I think we should wait and see if Servite  can beat Villa Park before we move them into the State Top 10....🤣🤣

Next weeks game with BG will tell us a lot as far as how much Servite has progressed under the TT rebuild.... 

Grace Brethren is on the bubble

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of waiting until the season is over, before ranking teams.  My educated guess is that Servite beats Villa Park, but loses a close one to the Bishop.

This is a different Servite program since TT came back.  Back to the physical, defense oriented teams, with a physical offensive line.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of waiting until the season is over, before ranking teams.  My educated guess is that Servite beats Villa Park, but loses a close one to the Bishop.

This is a different Servite program since TT came back.  Back to the physical, defense oriented teams, with a physical offensive line.

Don’t they play in like 2 weeks??

I agree with you about TT, I want to see Servite Good again, OC Football is so much better when Servite is good....

They need to beet some good teams though... Top 10 in Orange County, definitely.... Top 10 in CA, not yet....

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Don’t they play in like 2 weeks??

I agree with you about TT, I want to see Servite Good again, OC Football is so much better when Servite is good....

They need to beet some good teams though... Top 10 in Orange County, definitely.... Top 10 in CA, not yet....

Their next 4 games are:

Bishop Gorman

Cajon

Villa Park

Notre Dame

If they beat all the Calif teams, then that would justify Top 10 in the State.  Their won't be 10 other Calif teams with a better resume going into league play.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So CA a little harder to predict this year after the 2 obvious teams.  With the new playoffs, 3-8 are on a road to nowhere. The excitement will be what happens in 7-10.  

Servite would do well to secure the coveted 9th position.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Grace Brethren is on the bubble

13 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Forsure!!!... They should be in over others after the domination of Jokes....

I would put “The Other CC” 6 and GB 7 on that list.... 

Is Grace that good? Oaks looks down to me. They didn’t do much against a pedestrian Nade team and just curios if GB’s stock is raised because of the win over OC? I think SC plays Oaks coming up. That’s a daisy chain stretch to see possibly how good Oaks is.

Or I guess just let the damn season play out and figure it out at the end when it matters 😂.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Is Grace that good? Oaks looks down to me. They didn’t do much against a pedestrian Nade team and just curios if GB’s stock is raised because of the win over OC? I think SC plays Oaks coming up. That’s a daisy chain stretch to see possibly how good Oaks is.

Or I guess just let the damn season play out and figure it out at the end when it matters 😂.

10-25 

Grace Brethren vs Sierra Canyon 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Needle dick Let us know when Folsom’s coach finally grows a pair of balls and stops avoiding California’s Top 2 , like thier in your own State for Christ sake

Boy did I hit a nerve. All I said was Cathedral Catholic looks better than JSerra this season. Nothing against your squad. You guys got a very nice win over a fringe top 10 California team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1