Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

32 minutes ago, Texasboys23 said:

Kid looks good. Real good. Klein has another young talented freshman. 

This is the kid from Temple. He is playing varsity FS right now as a freshman. These highlights are from his 8th grade season. Varsity highlights going to be added at end of season. He's already 6'0 180 and had been clocked at 4.49. Going to be interesting how these 3 will stack up at camps next year vs one another.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10629598/5c10a616b3c999051094ef41

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Temple is trash, always was, is and forever will Be GArbAge

So, in that case I guess we can all agree that since Temple is trash and always has been; the 2014 Aledo/ Bishop Amat matchup holds little to no weight on account of Aledo trailing 45 - 42 needing a last minute touchdown with under :45 seconds to go in the 5A Division 1 state Championship to beat none other than trash Temple.

9 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Kid looks good. Real good. Klein has another young talented freshman. 

This is the kid from Temple. He is playing varsity FS right now as a freshman. These highlights are from his 8th grade season. Varsity highlights going to be added at end of season. He's already 6'0 180 and had been clocked at 4.49. Going to be interesting how these 3 will stack up at camps next year vs one another.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10629598/5c10a616b3c999051094ef41

That Hudls Terrible he looks like he throws with his off hand, or he’s that weak, one of them tho probably both

3 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

So, in that case I guess we can all agree that since Temple is trash and always has been; the 2014 Aledo/ Bishop Amat matchup holds little to no weight on account of Aledo trailing 45 - 42 needing a last minute touchdown with under :45 seconds to go in the 5A Division 1 state Championship to beat none other than trash Temple.

Temple would still work just about any team in Cali not recuited and transfered up

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No, it's just easy for you to lie and pretend that you have a lot of really good ones who aren't.

You are making assumptions that I lie.

i present you evidence 

you make assumptions 

you lie - because you really don’t know anything about those teams that NS played.  You just make blanket statement based on no evidence only to troll the board like a little weak Dick that you are.

You got nothing but lies and assumptions 

you are STA fan and if we were all like you we would lie about them - most of us on here are not that classless!

so go fuck yourself little man!

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

Yeah right. Kid is a baller and you know it. Just give him time he going to play major college football. Something you might not never know nothing about.

Lmao 😂  he’s playing teams that got 13 players total lmao , u really made a highlight tape against a team with 13 players on whole team 😆 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Y’all terrible dead ass this first time I ever heard of that team on here and I read about a lot of bush league teams

Then you don't know much. Temple is top 5 wins all time in Texas History. I've been trying to tell you they're a blue blood. But you only know about the pop up tent teams. That depend on transfers and recruit's for their lively Hood. I wish these young black kids would realize these private teams wouldn't be shit without them

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Then you don't know much. Temple is top 5 wins all time in Texas History. I've been trying to tell you they're a blue blood. But you only know about the pop up tent teams. That depend on transfers and recruit's for their lively Hood. I wish these young black kids would realize these private teams wouldn't be shit without them

Living in the past my guy it’s not 1980 it’s 2019

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂  he’s playing teams that got 13 players total lmao , u really made a highlight tape against a team with 13 players on whole team 😆 

Stop lying. I didn't make the tape and he must have something to be playing varsity at a major 6A program in Texas as a fish. Doesn't matter what you think 6'0 180 and 4.49 at 14 says other wise.