Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Santa Margarita has like four (3-Star) athletes on the team..  I'm sure they would drill Shadow Creek too. 

Ha-ha-ha-ha.

I mean... I'm sure the 15 or so FBS (4-Stars) and (3-Stars) on Shadow Creek couldn't handle that awesome Santa Margarita team.    "cough-cough."

Shadow Creek doesn't have the Bigs up front to hang with any of the Trinity League teams..  Sorry.

12 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey Hurricane..  How much personal money do you donate for the Mater Dei "athlete transfer fund?"

Oh Hell, We can go ahead and call it the Athletic Scholarship Fund.   "wink-wink."

The donations will go up big time when my boys are in the program, hopefully to push a trip to the lone star state so you can see the show live and in person💪 Just for you txfrog! 

• Haha 1

Richmond Foster (TX)...  The team that just lost to Shadow Creek (TX)

LMFAO.. Richmond Foster has just as much talent on the team as the so called National Elite caliber Servite.

Ha-ha-ha.

In fact.. Richmond Foster QB is better (Stubblefield-Kent State commit) than the Servite QB sporting an Idaho State offer.

I'm sure the Servite DE that is committed to Cal is much better than the Richmond Foster DT that has an offer from LSU.  Ha-ha-ha

I'm sure Servite RB's (no offers) is better than the Foster RB that has an offer from SMU.

I'm sure the Servite WR is better than the Foster WR committed to Oklahoma.

I'm sure the Servite OL is better than the Foster OL recruits.  I mean lets just leave out the Richmond Foster LT (Reuben Fatherer-4-Star) that has like 25 offers and is like 6-7/280.

Ha-ha-ha

Servite...  "We get bitch-slapped by Bishop Gorman and Mater Dei by like 30 points but we're national elite."     

Can't make it up!!  Only in California Loonville.

LMFAO... What happen to DeSoto?   They got beat by a good Mansfield Summit team.

Just like the Euless Trinity team that beat up DLS (Cali State Champ) got beat by SGP.

It's called Texas High School football.

Now go beat up Servite, JSerra , Santa Margarita and Orange Lutheran and peacock your feathers around like your doing something special.  LMFAO!!

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Can we post the predict a match up prior to Amat's game with  Aledo?

One game sampling doesn’t define an entire classification for eternity. Especially one from 5 years ago. 

As much as you bring up the Amat game do you even know the stats of that game were pretty much even? 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

One game sampling doesn’t define an entire classification for eternity. Especially one from 5 years ago. 

As much as you bring up the Amat game do you even know the stats of that game were pretty much even? 

It defines the classification. Aledo dominates 5A along with Highland Park

Who cares about stats to a 42-7 game. 

Aledo,  scored their lone TD after it was 42-0 late in the 4th to. 80 something yard drive

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, steeler01 said:

Who cares about stats to a 42-7 game. 

Aledo,  scored their lone TD after it was 42-0 late in the 4th to. 80 something yard drive

Stats matter as they reveal a part of the story.

Sometimes you overreach in your assessment from a single game.  Did MD losing to SJB last year 41-18 solidify defining MD for the rest of the season or even in a rematch? 

I watched Trinity in ‘13 get annihilated by Desoto, it was 54-14 at half.  Did that define ET vs Desoto forever? Of course not, they replayed in the playoffs and the game was much closer. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Stats matter as they reveal a part of the story.

Sometimes you overreach in your assessment from a single game.  Did MD losing to SJB last year 41-18 solidify defining MD for the rest of the season or even in a rematch? 

I watched Trinity in ‘13 get annihilated by Desoto, it was 54-14 at half.  Did that define ET vs Desoto forever? Of course not, they replayed in the playoffs and the game was much closer. 

They don't matter in a game that was 42-7 with the winning team traveling 1k miles. 

80 of those yards came after it was 42-0. Who do you think that drive came against?

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Parent whose kid played on that Amat team(My neighbor). Aledo was equivalent to Rancho Cucamonga that year is what he says

If you play a bad game that happens.  Who do you think MD looked like last year in their blowout loss to SJB?  Who did SJB look like in their close win over an average servite team a few weeks ago?  

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They don't matter in a game that was 42-7 with the winning team traveling 1k miles. 

80 of those yards came after it was 42-0. Who do you think that drive came against?

Of course it doesn’t matter to you, you’re very myopic. You seek out whatever confirms your biases, it’s obvious.