Oakland Raiders Fan Thread

ChimpGrip

15 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Not a Raiders fan, but I like what they're doing right now. Josh Jacobs is the real deal. Clelin Ferrell is starting to live up to the number 4 draft pick, Eric Harris and Daryl Worley are ballin. Gruden is doing pretty good so far. I hope they make the playoffs. I think it all falls on Derek Carr tho. 

Agreed on all points. Jacobs is fun to watch. 

I had never really had a favorite NFL team. I know quite a few people who all have teams they follow, and I wanted to join them. So I picked the Raiders. I like the all black look with the uniforms and stadium.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Small?  LOL.  Every single game has been sold out for the last few years.  Waller and Crosby are dominating!!

What are games like? What’s the Black Hole like?

The all black theme is really cool to me. I think Black Hole by Rob Zombie would be a great theme song for a theme song.

The games are insane bro. The whole colesium parking lot gets full by about 830am for 1pm starts for tailgating. Cars start lining up along the road and highway at like 6am. Within a half hour of opening up a small city sprouts up with all the tents and truck and SUV's with large flat screens are showing the pregame and early morning games. Tons of insane qing going on too. Lots and lots of alcohol. People are hella cool with each other. You will see all races and colors just enjoying the atmosphere. Unless you're wearing the wrong jersey in which case I pray for u. Lol. The black hole is like a mosh pit, rave and drunk tank all rolled into one. My favorite part is the hunnies walking around in next to nothing with pink Raider jerseys cut down the middle to their belly buttons. Lol. I've always said there is nothing sexier than seeing those chicks on game day. It's an experience that should be on everybody's bucket list. My friends are all niner fans and even they come with cuz it's so much fun.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

The games are insane bro. The whole colesium parking lot gets full by about 830am for 1pm starts for tailgating. Cars start lining up along the road and highway at like 6am. Within a half hour of opening up a small city sprouts up with all the tents and truck and SUV's with large flat screens are showing the pregame and early morning games. Tons of insane qing going on too. Lots and lots of alcohol. People are hella cool with each other. You will see all races and colors just enjoying the atmosphere. Unless you're wearing the wrong jersey in which case I pray for u. Lol. The black hole is like a mosh pit, rave and drunk tank all rolled into one. My favorite part is the hunnies walking around in next to nothing with pink Raider jerseys cut down the middle to their belly buttons. Lol. I've always said there is nothing sexier than seeing those chicks on game day. It's an experience that should be on everybody's bucket list. My friends are all niner fans and even they come with cuz it's so much fun.

Very interesting! 

I’m glad to hear the team has a strong fanbase. 

What do you and all other Raiders fans you know think about the LV move?

To me, they’ll always be the Oakland Raiders. 

Lastly, how is the food at the stadium?

15 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Very interesting! 

I’m glad to hear the team has a strong fanbase. 

What do you and all other Raiders fans you know think about the LV move?

To me, they’ll always be the Oakland Raiders. 

Lastly, how is the food at the stadium?

Food at the stadium is meh.  But the food during the tailgate is beyond amazing and people are always willing to share.  You could walk around the parking lot for 30 minutes and come back so full you could explode.  The variety and creativity is insane.  I am not happy about the move.  But I understand it business wise.  Mark Davis does not have the money like most of the owners.  I have had a chance to sit and have a drink with him a couple times at Pebble Beach and he is really a nice guy.  The move is 100% about the money that the organization will get.  Plus a new state of the art stadium that they do not have to share with the Oakland A's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Food at the stadium is meh.  But the food during the tailgate is beyond amazing and people are always willing to share.  You could walk around the parking lot for 30 minutes and come back so full you could explode.  The variety and creativity is insane.  I am not happy about the move.  But I understand it business wise.  Mark Davis does not have the money like most of the owners.  I have had a chance to sit and have a drink with him a couple times at Pebble Beach and he is really a nice guy.  The move is 100% about the money that the organization will get.  Plus a new state of the art stadium that they do not have to share with the Oakland A's.

No matter where they are they will always be the Raiders.  But how many people need to be in an area in order to support a pro team?  I guess well see.  

• Like 1