Servite done playing football in mid November

frankyjames

9 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Servite is done before Thanksgiving :)

Maybe in the off season, they can work on getting real lights, a real field, and even a few real fans. :)

On a more positive note- The Servite season lasted well over 90 days :)

As if Folsom could survive the CIFSS open division. They could barely survive their own division playing an irrelevant low ranking team in basically an irrelevant playoff bracket.

On 11/16/2019 at 8:17 AM, frankyjames said:

Servite goes down to Mission Viejo 38 - 35!!!

From the looks of it, there looked to be a very small "small market" crowd at the game last night to see the Friars final game of the season!

#DoneInNov

:)

Football season regarding playing games is over..   But the Football scouting and recruiting season is just starting!!

14 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Servite should look at the positives.   They have a few weeks head-start on Mater Dei and St.Johns Bosco with scouting and recruiting the Southern California region for talented Pop-Warner kids and High School kids they want to steal.

Probably not big advantage- you didn’t factor in the full time recruiting coordinators at MD and SJB

On 11/17/2019 at 10:04 AM, frankyjames said:

Folsom is done before Thanksgiving :)

Maybe in the off season, they can work on getting real lights, a real field, and even a few real fans. :)

On a more positive note- The Folsom season lasted well over 90 days :)

FIFY Again.... Man, these posts did not age well for you... :) :) :) 

• Haha 7

42 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Lasted a week longer than Servite and a few minutes longer than Cen10.

Winning!

LMAO Cent10 lost to the #2 team in the country. Folsom lost to the #563 team in the country. 

Folsom is the fraud and low level team everyone has always known them to be. 

Something Somthing Trailed > Folsom. LMAOOOOOOOOO

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Along with a San Diego team that got BLOWN OUT against another San Diego team!

Folsom is undefeated against SD and SoCal!

:) 

What did I say? Called it...I told everyone even if Folsom loses he would still boast how they haven't lost to a SD or SoCal team even though Folsom ridiculously failed at making it to the Bowl game  to see if they could even compete with SoCal teams. Hell maybe they lost on purpose so they wouldn't have to face a loss to an SD or SoCal team.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, eddiev said:

What did I say? Called it...I told everyone even if Folsom loses he would still boast how they haven't lost to a SD or SoCal team even though Folsom ridiculously failed at making it to the Bowl game  to see if they could even compete with SoCal teams. Hell maybe they lost on purpose so they wouldn't have to face a loss to an SD or SoCal team.

An entire decade of winning and beating SoCal is tiring.

Time for someone else to take a crack at it.

I am home, nice and warm, sipping my coffee. 

Winning! :) 

2 hours ago, eddiev said:

... And people still keep using outhouses. Doesn't make the smell any better cuz they keep using them.

3 hours ago, frankyjames said:

An entire decade of winning and beating SoCal is tiring.

Time for someone else to take a crack at it.

I am home, nice and warm, sipping my coffee. 

Winning! :) 

More like sitting at home with your finger in your ass drinking warm milk out of your new Frozen 2 sippy cup trying to figure out what dumbass thing to post next.

Block=Winning🤪

• Haha 4