So 4-loss Dallas Jesuit stuns Top 25 Longview

RedZone

13 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Change the subject when left without a comeback.

So typical of Horsefly.

You probably watch your wife get banged out every night by some other dude.

I gotta laugh when the STA stat keeping historian tries to talk tough over the net. 

hell, after looking at your picture, do you even like women?  No shame if you don’t.  😂 

• Haha 2

Just now, Columbiafan said:

What's laughable is Los trying to play it off in such a weak and pathetic manner LMAO

Nah man I don’t like the doxxing people moves. It can honestly be dangerous with how unhinged people can be. 

What if you posted someone’s name and image without their consent and they had social media profiles with them and their family? And some lunatic tried tracking them down? 

It happens. Hoover Outlaw wanted to meet Canes at a HSFB game to fight him. 

You have to remember this is not real life. That’s why we make screen names. We talk about HSFB, joke, bullshit, and even name call. But it should end when you log off. 

I think cajun is an unhinged pussy but that doesn’t mean I wish harm on him or his family. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nah man I don’t like the doxxing people moves. It can honestly be dangerous with how unhinged people can be. 

What if you posted someone’s name and image without their consent and they had social media profiles with them and their family? And some lunatic tried tracking them down? 

You have to remember this is not real life. That’s why we make screen names. We talk about HSFB, joke, bullshit, and even name call. But it should end when you log off. 

I think cajun is an unhinged pussy but that doesn’t mean I wish harm on him or his family. 

Family? 

You really think Los or redzone have families? As in there is actually any woman out there who would date them once, let alone marry them LMAO

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@Sportsnut once posted @GardenStateBaller Full info about him, Hawg shut that thread down within minutes, that was not cool,

part of this website is you can talk really what’s on your mind without any repercussions  but people on here trying to ruin people’s lives

glad that dummy got banned 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Sportsnut once posted @GardenStateBaller Full info about him, Hawg shut that thread down within minutes, that was not cool,

part of this website is you can talk really what’s on your mind without any repercussions  but people on here trying to ruin people’s lives

glad that dummy got banned 

Listen if someone wants to post pictures of themselves or their name that’s fine. But no one else should be doing it. Too many crazies this day and age 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Listen if someone wants to post pictures of themselves or their name that’s fine. But no one else should be doing it. Too many crazies this day and age 

Yeah, we all know those 2 oompa loompas Los and redzone are crazy and ignorant morons who probably wouldn't recognize a football if it hit them in their ugly face 

While a lot of stuff gets to slide on here, probably a matter of opinion about how much should or would get to slide, we do want to be pretty serious about people's privacy. 

We've said it before, that, perhaps often coaches, parents and other connected type folks do come on here to blow off steam, and to promote their teams and that type stuff, and they are able to do that without the blow back because they are pretty anonymous. If they want to be anonymous, and enjoy this site, they should be allowed to do that. 

We also understand there is a downside to allowing anonymous posting as well, but, to date, we figure there is still more value in allowing anonymous membership, than not, in so much as what the members of the site want. 

If I am present when some doxxing is occurring, I'm going to remove it immediately. I'm not always here though, so if necessary use the report feature as it will contact us via email within a few minutes so we can respond pretty quickly. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You’re crowing about LV losing as if you had some insight they’d lose.  I never saw that prediction from you. That was my point.  I want to give you an opportunity to make a prediction so that you don’t puff out your chest after the fact 

The 6AD1 picks are about the safest picks to do.  You didn’t have to lean too far with those seeing as the teams you picked are top of TX right now and have been for most of the year.  

Longview didn't look like a top 10 Texas squad in their nationally televised game a few months ago.  I thought they were severely overrated then. 

Didn't Rockwall almost knock off Allen last season in the playoffs?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Longview didn't look like a top 10 Texas squad in their nationally televised game a few months ago.  I thought they were severely overrated then. 

Didn't Rockwall almost knock off Allen last season in the playoffs?

None of that was my issue.  It’s all the jawing after the fact when they lose folks acts as if they called the loss.  Make a prediction upfront.  

Yes, rockwall pushed Allen last year 

• Like 1