St. John Bosco 39, Mater Dei 34 - F

ECHS05

Question...    Since Mater Dei's football season is officially over.   Well they use the two week heads-start and try to get a "Recruiting upper-hand" on St.johns Bosco for some of the SoCal talent?

Next question...  When does Mater Dei announce their new (4-Star/5-Star) QB transfer?

Before New Years Day or after?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Question...    Since Mater Dei's football season is officially over.   Well they use the two week heads-start and try to get a "Recruiting upper-hand" on St.johns Bosco for some of the SoCal talent?

Next question...  When does Mater Dei announce their new (4-Star/5-Star) QB transfer?

Question... what is it like spending over 12 hours a day obsessing over another state's high school football? Actually, no need to answer, I really don't want to know.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

54 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Question... what is it like spending over 12 hours a day obsessing over another state's high school football? Actually, no need to answer, I really don't want to know.

He was the kid that was picked last at recess. This is all he’s got, he flunked out of the police academy, so he became a troll.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How you figure?

Sometimes I really wonder what’s in the water in Texas, lmao 😂  so it’s fine for NS to lose a game but if MD or SJB lose one their automatically out of MNC contentions

sounds about right 

North Shore lost in the preseason when it didn't matter and had six athletes out.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:52 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How you figure?

Sometimes I really wonder what’s in the water in Texas, lmao 😂  so it’s fine for NS to lose a game but if MD or SJB lose one their automatically out of MNC contentions

sounds about right 

You're acting like this MNC is real !

It's not real it's an opinion.

1 hour ago, Powerball said:

I guess if Duncanville wins out they can be the MNC. If they don't MD SJB North Shore and Duncanville can all be tied for first 😃😃🙌

For people (Texans) that dont care about National Rankings or MNCs (atleast when their teams arent involved in them) ... You guys sure do obsess about them nonstop 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

For people (Texans) that dont care about National Rankings or MNCs (atleast when their teams arent involved in them) ... You guys sure do obsess about them nonstop 

I agree Texas is kind of in its own nation in high school football. Winning a state championship here is huge.

It's usually the inferior states that have a few recruited up teams they have a need to be recognized.

And they have to hit the road for competition.

Texas don't have to do any of that but most of them will play anybody time.

Most of the teams in other states avoid Texas like the  plague unless they have got the best ever.

It's just football and myself as a fan would love to see more OOS matchups.

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

That dumbass will say atascocita is elite. “Giving up 49 to atascocita is way better than giving up 35 to Mater Dei!” 

I’m not going to go as far as to saying they’re elite but, Atascocita has one of the stronger wide receiving cores in the state.

They can put up points but just can’t seem to topple the state powers in the area: Being Katy and North Shore.

Before you even say it, “Those teams suck”. Their competition may be somewhat pushovers but if a team isn’t at least somewhat descent on offense; I suppose that would mean they’d struggle to put up 25 - 30 on those same teams every week. Do you agree?

7EB633BE-82B4-49F3-A70B-1DCFB8509D52.png

62949734-371F-4D79-97D2-9FC8860D2B41.png

8B7DF690-C3E0-4DA2-BF47-99F361F8F608.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’m not going to go as far as to saying they’re elite but, Atascocita has one of the stronger wide receiving cores in the state.

They can put up points but just can’t seem to topple the state powers in the area: Being Katy and North Shore.

Before you even say it, “Those teams suck”. Their competition may be somewhat pushovers but if a team isn’t at least somewhat descent on offense; I suppose that would mean they’d struggle to put up 25 - 30 on those same teams every week. Do you agree?

7EB633BE-82B4-49F3-A70B-1DCFB8509D52.png

62949734-371F-4D79-97D2-9FC8860D2B41.png

8B7DF690-C3E0-4DA2-BF47-99F361F8F608.png

Agreed. They put up numbers for sure. Frog was saying NS defense was miles ahead of all defenses out here. I call BS on that but a 50 piece on NS is impressive. I do imagine Dv is much better offensively than atascocita & will present more problems, although I can understand the argument that atascocita is better on the edge and Dv is better running the ball. Can’t really say much because I haven’t seen atascocita receivers play this year.

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Agreed. They put up numbers for sure. Frog was saying NS defense was miles ahead of all defenses out here. I call BS on that but a 50 piece on NS is impressive. I do imagine Dv is much better offensively than atascocita & will present more problems, although I can understand the argument that atascocita is better on the edge and Dv is better running the ball. Can’t really say much because I haven’t seen atascocita receivers play this year.

question, how much longer do you think Rollo will remain the Head Coach? I can definetley see him remaining the Head Coach while using a cane or a walker, that's how dedicated he is to MD, nothing else he wants to do

43 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

question, how much longer do you think Rollo will remain the Head Coach? I can definetley see him remaining the Head Coach while using a cane or a walker, that's how dedicated he is to MD, nothing else he wants to do

4 - 5 more years at least. He was still getting his early morning workouts in during fall camp this year. He’s not slowing down & I don’t think he retires without a few more rings