St. John Bosco 39, Mater Dei 34 - F

ECHS05

24 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Not gonna lie, I was stress eating straight out of a half gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream at half time.

Any DLS guys making the trip down this year? Would be nice to meet some of you guys in person...

Mint chocolate chip is nice... But the best flavor is Cherry vanilla... and if you got a lady over.... You bust out the Cherry Dark Chocolate... Nothing gets her motor going like Dark Chocolate.... 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Jesus Christ dude... 

I don't like these top heavy privates either and I do think that NorCal competition that DLS plays is underwhelming. But damn dude every chance you get it's "TX 5A this" or "TX 5A that" dude none of the other TX posters mention 5A outside of TX based threads. C'mon man chill you're turning into Block #2...  

He's been on Block level with that 5A nonsense for awhile now. 

• Like 1

Last night was a tough and sleepless night. It’s surreal since Monarch fans have been spoiled recently. It wasn’t our night which doesn’t happen too often. We will be back with a vengeance. Congratulations to a great Bosco team who played an unbelievable second half. Go rep SoCal and destroy DLS!
I will wear this sweatshirt proudly out and about today. At the end of the day this is only high school football. 

178D814C-1759-4CBA-9C60-CF506B5A1FF4.jpeg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Last night was a tough and sleepless night. It’s surreal since Monarch fans have been spoiled recently. It wasn’t our night which doesn’t happen too often. We will be back with a vengeance. Congratulations to a great Bosco team who played an unbelievable second half. Go rep SoCal and destroy DLS!
I will wear this sweatshirt proudly out and about today. At the end of the day this is only high school football. 

Great post...and very true brother!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

I always rock the SJB hoodie even after a loss. Living in Orange County, I'm definitely outnumbered by Monarchs but, to a person, everyone I run into or says anything about my SJB gear is always gracious and does a tremendous job of representing the values of the Three Stripes. The amount of mutual respect is definitely one of the best things about this budding rivalry.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

I always rock the SJB hoodie even after a loss. Living in Orange County, I'm definitely outnumbered by Monarchs but, to a person, everyone I run into or says anything about my SJB gear is always gracious and does a tremendous job of representing the values of the Three Stripes. The amount of mutual respect is definitely one of the best things about this budding rivalry.

How can one knock the opponent that validates you?  SJB is only #1 because they beat #1.  MD brought out the best in SJB.  Something's the matter when you don't respect your rival.  DLS has a classy group of fans, too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

How can one knock the opponent that validates you?  SJB is only #1 because they beat #1.  MD brought out the best in SJB.  Something's the matter when you don't respect your rival.  DLS has a classy group of fans, too. 

Agreed. A good rivalry is about respect. I have the highest respect for both Bosco and DLS. How can I not?  I just don’t like losing to them 😂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Ringing the Victory Bell...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3355661267809870&id=952975681411786

Sorry for the Facebook link, but that's all I have at the moment.

Congrats to St. John Bosco! 

Oh and the pic below is for the people that say there is no interest in these big matchups. 57 thousand views of one video and 34 thousand views of the other video. 9BF5460D-1183-4CE8-9405-B630065D35E5.thumb.png.0f6335237a85e2df87b7fc5616c59238.png