St. John Bosco 39, Mater Dei 34 - F

ECHS05

12 hours ago, StJoesFanboy said:

How can one knock the opponent that validates you?  SJB is only #1 because they beat #1.  MD brought out the best in SJB.  Something's the matter when you don't respect your rival.  DLS has a classy group of fans, too. 

MD and John Bosco have no chance at MNC now.

They both have a loss.

It's going to be Duncanville or North Shore

5 minutes ago, Powerball said:

They both have a loss.

MD certainly has no chance.

If SJB beats DLS they will absolutely get an MNC from at least 1 of the 7 major polls and more than likely get it from at least 4 of the 7 polls (the 3 computer polls + MaxPreps).

Though, I like how you say SJB has no shot at an MNC because they have a loss but North Shore does despite also having one. Makes perfect sense.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Powerball said:

They both have a loss.

to me, that's crazy if people believe that h2h Bosco or MD would beat those Tx teams.

Yrs back, when Allen had 1 loss, I thought that they clearly should have had the MNC over Curtis, which was a excellent team, but had not played nearly the level of competition that Allen had over 16 games.  Allen lost to a top team over 16 games--maybe SLC???

That's what you get when you go thru a gauntlet, which is not to say that Tx teams play weak schedules.

I get that MD won't get it, as there's something in losing your last game (bad luck).  But if SJB beats DLS, then ...

SJB lost to the 2nd-best team--that's all.  you give them the MNC

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

to me, that's crazy if people believe that h2h Bosco or MD would beat those Tx teams.

Yrs back, when Allen had 1 loss, I thought that they clearly should have had the MNC over Curtis, which was a excellent team, but had not played nearly the level of competition that Allen had over 16 games.  Allen lost to a top team over 16 games--maybe SLC???

That's what you get when you go thru a gauntlet, which is not to say that Tx teams play weak schedules.

I get that MD won't get it, as there's something in losing your last game (bad luck).  But if SJB beats DLS, then ...

SJB lost to the 2nd-best team--that's all.  you give them the MNC

Is this a Freudian slip? 

7 hours ago, Powerball said:

Looks like North Shore  is going to be national champs again like they were last year.

How you figure?

7 hours ago, Powerball said:

They both have a loss.

Sometimes I really wonder what’s in the water in Texas, lmao 😂  so it’s fine for NS to lose a game but if MD or SJB lose one their automatically out of MNC contentions

sounds about right 

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.845c9e1b66f39a6681acd80ed6059e98.png

No one will respond to @frankyjames so he has to Post under his @DLS_Spartan account and Tag @frankyjames just so he can respond back to @DLS_Spartan as @frankyjames... :) 

On top of that, He "Like's" His own post.... :) :) 

Folsom's Blowout Loss to Something Something Trail Mix must have really done some Damage...

44 Transfers and couldn't even Beat a Team with No Transfers and make it to a Section Final.... Hard days right now in the Folsom Prison Psych Ward...

Just now, THEOC89 said:

image.thumb.png.845c9e1b66f39a6681acd80ed6059e98.png

No one will respond to @frankyjames so he has to Post under his @DLS_Spartan account and Tag @frankyjames just so he can respond back to @DLS_Spartan as @frankyjames... :) 

On top of that, He "Like's" His own post.... :) :) 

Folsom's Blowout Loss to Something Something Trail Mix must have really done some Damage...

44 Transfers and couldn't even Beat a Team with No Transfers and make it to a Section Final.... Hard days right now in the Folsom Prison Psych Ward...

You can divert the attention away all you want be accusing everyone else of being "me."

Still won't change the fact that 71 transfers couldn't win a title in SoCal.

What a black eye for CA football! :)