Ohio State CHOKES on the big stage, just as I said!

frankyjames

With a chance to win it at the end..............................................................they throw a............................................................pick!!!!!!

Fields is average at best. He will never substantially contribute in the NFL. One read dude like Haskins. 

To think- that armpit of a program didn't think Joe Burrow was good enough to START there! Comical!

:) 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

With a chance to win it at the end..............................................................they throw a............................................................pick!!!!!!

Fields is average at best. He will never substantially contribute in the NFL. One read dude like Haskins. 

To think- that armpit of a program didn't think Joe Burrow was good enough to START there! Comical!

:) 

Just jump, preferably Head first

do it

you won’t 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Burrows owes everything to his new OC, Joe Brady. Without him, the Tigers would not be where they are today.

So Burrow isn't good enough to start at OSU!? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

EVERY QB thrives depending on the team, OC, and head coach. This is nothing new. Obviously, the potential was always there, but OSU couldn't evaluate talent and ended up with a retread from GA! 

• Haha 1

Block I'll go ahead and throw this out there... 

You're pathetic you didn't say shit... 

You always do this... 

Socal team loses (insert Socal overrated or some other BS)... 

God the list with you is so dammed long it's ridiculous you bring nothing to the board at all other than fucking headaches... 

First you pretend to be whatever it was as Block 

Then you pretend to be the mother of a sailor 

Then whatever other elaborate lie you came up with next idk... 

But it's all the same I don't know why you're still here. 

I won't tell you to jump off a cliff or whatever LDT says because I don't condone or even joke about suicide... But you do need to go back to where you came from nobody asked for you to come back because you don't change and you won't change. 

YOU UNDERSTAND NOTHING, YOU HEAR WHAT YOU WANT TO, YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO BUT YOURE A FUCKING PAIN ALL TOGETHER. 

Go back to the NorCal boards. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

Man I hate on Ohio St more than anyone but there is absolutely no reason to bash on them.  

OSU impressed me more in that loss than they did in any of their wins.    OSU played an amazing defensive game.   The DBs were for the most part on point.  Didn’t help that Wade went out.   They made the WRs FEEL IT on the plays they were actually able to make (bc the DBs shut down a TON).  On offense they played well for the most part, but it definitely hurt they didn’t jump out to a bigger lead with their early success.    

I was equally impressed with Clemson’s front.   It looked like they would cave several times as OSU was just bruising them, but they held strong.  Game played out how a competitive NFL game usually does.  Both QBs made several plays in situations where it looked like they were going down.    Hell of a game and props to both OSU and Clemson. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, old_e said:

Ohio played a great game.

I wouldn’t say that. Their defense overall played very well. Even with the BS targeting penalty and fumble reversal, OSU still should have won. They blew their opportunity to bury Clemson in the first half by not converting in the red zone and settling for field goals. I guess you have to give credit to the Clemson defense for bending but not breaking. Plus the bonehead roughing the punter which extended the drive which ended in a touchdown. 
I do think OSU is the better team despite the outcome, but they did not play great last night.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Burrows owes everything to his new OC, Joe Brady. Without him, the Tigers would not be where they are today.

Stupid comment. I can say the same for “insert player name here” and be spot on. 

errrrbody is a “system” player. Kid is a ducking beast who had the most ridiculous season ever in CFB and you think he’s fucking Andre Ware or somebody like that?!

bruh. I thought you knew football?’ 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, frankyjames said:

So Burrow isn't good enough to start at OSU!? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

EVERY QB thrives depending on the team, OC, and head coach. This is nothing new. Obviously, the potential was always there, but OSU couldn't evaluate talent and ended up with a retread from GA! 

Yeah Haskins was the wrong move

carry on tard 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Stupid comment. I can say the same for “insert player name here” and be spot on. 

errrrbody is a “system” player. Kid is a ducking beast who had the most ridiculous season ever in CFB and you think he’s fucking Andre Ware or somebody like that?!

How were Burroughs' stats last season before the system changed? 

• Thanks 1

It's amazing how all these experts come crawling out of the wood work once Ohio State loses.... 

"Should've kept Joe Burrow" 

1. Show me his stats at OSU? Somebody show me his highlights and line him up to Haskins...

2. Nobody told Joe Burrow to leave. Joe Burrow told Joe Burrow to leave. Just like nobody told Tate Martell to go to Miami or Jalen to leave Alabama these are decisions these players made for themselves. He had to compete just like anyone else and in the end he didn't win it. Not to take away what he's doing at LSU congratulations to him good to see he's doing good. 

3. Block who the hell are you even? 

You just dick ride the wave at the moment Clemson all of a sudden has so many "long time" fans... Amazing they weren't here during the "Clemsoning" years.... just like all these Bama fans weren't here during the famous Gene stalling years... 

If USC was doing good you be riding them. 

If Stanford was doing well you'd be riding them... 

You'll make 80 more accounts to do the same thing... 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s almost always a 50/50.   You can have a great system and a bum ass qb that just can’t run it well.    You can also be a great QB talent stuck in a shit system and look worse that you actually are or make a coordinator look better than he is.

Ya’ll don’t think Burrow being the cerebral beast that he is isn’t helping Joe Brady’s stock?  It’s a two way street.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

It’s almost always a 50/50.   You can have a great system and a bum ass qb that just can’t run it well.    You can also be a great QB talent stuck in a shit system and look worse that you actually are or make a coordinator look better than he is.

Ya’ll don’t think Burrow being the cerebral beast that he is isn’t helping Joe Brady’s stock?  It’s a two way street.  

Well said. JeauxJeaux’s feel and accuracy is ridiculous. Around 80% is unheard of. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I wouldn’t say that. Their defense overall played very well. Even with the BS targeting penalty and fumble reversal, OSU still should have won. They blew their opportunity to bury Clemson in the first half by not converting in the red zone and settling for field goals. I guess you have to give credit to the Clemson defense for bending but not breaking. Plus the bonehead roughing the punter which extended the drive which ended in a touchdown. 
I do think OSU is the better team despite the outcome, but they did not play great last night.

I think that roughing the kicker could have been a “ no call” but definitely an Oscar for the kicker though. 

BGW

6 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Aren't there two different type of penalties for roughing the kicker ?  "Running into " is different than " Roughing " if I'm not mistaken

IDK Dawg, just know it coulda been "no call'.

Thinking these officials inserted themselves a bit in this game.

OSU had their shot, hate it when officiating is a focal point.

BGW

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

LOL, so many to choose from, lol!

Yea agree with the idiot Nor... 

Dude doesn't know wtf he's talking about... 

Justin Fields is an excellent QB regardless of what Block says...

The man went out there and showed out with an Injured knee and still did a damn good job. 

This fool won't reply back because he's been knocked on his ass... 

He's a damn troll... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1