Can you change your race or age?

Nolebull813

I hear that you can change your gender just by saying so. There is no further action needed. No therapy, hormones, surgery or anything other than you speaking it out loud. 

So if this is the standard, why can’t you change your race or age? 

What if a white person was raised around nothing but black people, and absorbed their culture? What if they identified with all things black and honestly thought they were black and didn’t feel like themselves in their white skin? Could they have a valid case of changing their race? 

What about age? What if people in their 40’s feel unhealthy and their bodies reflect that of someone typically in their 60’s. Could they apply for Social Security retirement? Some people age badly and look 20 years older than they really are. Could they have a case? 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I hear that you can change your gender just by saying so. There is no further action needed. No therapy, hormones, surgery or anything other than you speaking it out loud. 

What if a white person was raised around nothing but black people, and absorbed their culture? What if they identified with all things black and honestly thought they were black and didn’t feel like themselves in their white skin? Could they have a valid case of changing their race? 

What about age? What if people in their 40’s feel unhealthy and their bodies reflect that of someone typically in their 60’s. Could they apply for Social Security retirement? Some people age badly and look 20 years older than they really are. Could they have a case? 

Bull you’re funny although I bet you think this is deep, critical thinking 😂 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’ve heard of Pedo’s like  @RedZone who argue in court these 60 year old guys  claiming to self identify as a 12 year old boy

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sure lmaoooo

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I guess the consensus is you can be whatever you want just by saying it. Kinda like imagination. I’m glad my suspicions were confirmed. It’s all in the category of delusion and fantasy land. I can dig it. 

I don't think anyone said that either.   😂 

• Haha 2

On 3/9/2020 at 4:23 PM, Nolebull813 said:

[...]

I think it's a good question.

If your gender isn't determined by your sex but rather by some act of identification, then why can't you change your race or ethnicity? 

19 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think it's a good question.

If your gender isn't determined by your sex but rather by some act of identification, then why can't you change your race or ethnicity? 

It's a stupid question that might not appear as stupid these days because a certain sector of our populace has gone batshit crazy.

• Haha 1