Coronavirus Origin/Conspiracy only Thread

imaGoodBoyNow

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You can't join them. You don't get the top secret briefings they get. 

That share and whatever others you buy aren't worth shit if you don't sell it while it's high. Them fuckers up there will rock you to sleep talking about how great the market is. They'll say stuff and make moves like deregulation and etc. to balloon the values, getting you excited to buy more and more as you see those dollar signs on your reports. Then, when they get that top secret info, they sell theirs at the peak, then, the big multinational firms get the info next and sell theirs with their high speed trading algos while it takes you longer to see it, understand it, and then try to get out of it. 

Good luck with it. 

Well shit dude , I can’t bet on sports, this is the closest thing I got

6721ABA4-6CA8-48D7-BDFA-FBA4E0F5DFF7.gif

• Haha 4

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well shit dude , I can’t bet on sports, this is the closest thing I got

6721ABA4-6CA8-48D7-BDFA-FBA4E0F5DFF7.gif

Depends on who you want to throw your money at I reckon. If you hire a coronavirus hooker at least you get something for your money. Maybe a couple of somethings. 

You already pay the government clowns' salaries, now you wanna give them more. They aren't gonna open the flap on the front of their mask and give you a bj like the hooker would. 

• Haha 3

On 3/18/2020 at 12:05 PM, Blueliner said:

GREAT BOOK!! One of my favorites. It's about damn near 1000 pages and I read it twice! Movie was solid also.

The Stand held my attention from start to finish. I hated Randall Flagg, but thought the Trash Can Man was cool.  The King book that freaked me out was Pet Sematary. The book was good but the movie sucked IMO. Have not read a S King book in 20 years.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:05 PM, zulu1128 said:

ETaIAikXQAYFsGo?format=jpg&name=small

Everyone's stance on the China Virus has "evolved" over time, and continues to do so, as the situation is pretty fluid.

If you have to blame someone instead of a natural occurance in nature then which one, WHO or Trump for being gullible?

The day will come when natural selection will eliminate a large portion of our population. 2 years, 10 years, 50 years from now... maybe even this time next year. As a species, we are at risk, the longer we live, of dying off. Chain of events or cause and effect. Asteroid, Virus, Sun Flare... just to name a couple. 

Here is some food for thought. If time is infinite, you will be you again eventually. More than likely, many times, but not who you are now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

The Stand held my attention from start to finish. I hated Randall Flagg, but thought the Trash Can Man was cool.  The King book that freaked me out was Pet Sematary. The book was good but the movie sucked IMO. Have not read a S King book in 20 years.

For sure. Both books were phenomenal. Both Pet movies were ok, but couldn't capture the book's details that made it so great. The Stand movie was much better. Pretty good actually...still not close to how good the book was thought IMO. Yep...ol' Trashy had a big present for Flagg! 

• Like 1

In 1982 I build my first computer from scratch. Took me 9 months to get a blinking cursor on that composit screen.  8 or so years later Trash Can Man made me want to try to build a Nuke. Of course I never got past the physics of it but it made me think. There was very little on the internet back then, thank god for that. BaWaaHahahaaaa. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You stole my vid. xD

But, yeah, he's kinda right. Even the conspiracy theorists are getting scared now. The sights of Italy, coupled with the sounds of the surgeon general and all these drastic measures by local governments is very unnerving. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:27 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

In 1982 I build my first computer from scratch. Took me 9 months to get a blinking cursor on that composit screen.  8 or so years later Trash Can Man made me want to try to build a Nuke. Of course I never got past the physics of it but it made me think. There was very little on the internet back then, thank god for that. BaWaaHahahaaaa. 

I'm grateful that I wasn't too young and free when the internet really took off.

I'm pretty sure I would have become a DIY chemist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2020 at 8:55 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Loeffler totally did do what she is accused of. The others did too. She isn't alone. Also, it should be pointed out that she isn't a duly elected person. She was appointed to her position by Brian Kemp, governor of Georgia. I'd like to see how he handled his portfolio since Jan. 24 as well. Quite a few of them were lying to the public in the face of the media trying to sound the alarm, all the while it was a smoke screen to sell theirs off in little chunks for over a month. 

Fuck the fake money market. You now see how they operate it. They'll skim your retirements right off the top, while lying to you in a way that may even cost a lot of lives on top of stealing retirements. 

[...]

I can understand the inside trading. It's wrong, but I can understand the strong motivation to protect your money.

It's the lying to the public -- telling them that it's all okay and to carry on business as usual -- while you're selling off your own stock. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

I can understand the inside trading. It's wrong, but I can understand the strong motivation to protect your money.

It's the lying to the public -- telling them that it's all okay and to carry on business as usual -- while you're selling off your own stock. 

The lying is the worst part. I guess I agree about protecting your money, but, even that is shameful when you are supposed to be looking after your constituents. It's a violation of the public trust. I'm glad she wasn't elected to the spot, speaking on Loeffler.

I'll be interested to see how this effects how people vote for her in November since she is actually on the ballot for the election. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The lying is the worst part. I guess I agree about protecting your money, but, even that is shameful when you are supposed to be looking after your constituents. It's a violation of the public trust. I'm glad she wasn't elected to the spot, speaking on Loeffler.

I'll be interested to see how this effects how people vote for her in November since she is actually on the ballot for the election. 

Unless Doug Collins beats her in the primary.

• Thumbs Down 1

On 3/20/2020 at 10:27 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

Man... You sounded like THIS kid...

StyroPyro 🤣

🤣

PS. In 1982, I was coding on a Cray...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Troll said:

StyroPyro 🤣

🤣

I drooled over the Cray. 

I had 2 lasers can't remember how many watt, but it used a 240 volt power supply. I salvaged them from an old Harris Typesetter in 2004. Also 8 first surface mirrors that I was going to use as a secondary for my 10 inch telescope I was building. I was going to use the laser as a guide for alignment but I didn't build the telescope until 2014. By then the mirrors needed re-coating.

Anyone know someone that does Military quality aluminized coatings? I would like a 95% or better reflected surface. Best I can get with silver nitrate is 92% if I do it myself and get lucky.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Troll said:

StyroPyro 🤣

🤣

Nice Laser... I have some stuff laying around. I should do another project, something a little less dangerous. Copper heatsink (water cooled) would work better than the aluminum stock that he used. Wonder why he didn't go that route?

2 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I drooled over the Cray. 

I had 2 lasers can't remember how many watt, but it used a 240 volt power supply. I salvaged them from an old Harris Typesetter in 2004. Also 8 first surface mirrors that I was going to use as a secondary for my 10 inch telescope I was building. I was going to use the laser as a guide for alignment but I didn't build the telescope until 2014. By then the mirrors needed re-coating.

Anyone know someone that does Military quality aluminized coatings? I would like a 95% or better reflected surface. Best I can get with silver nitrate is 92% if I do it myself and get lucky.

You’re a scary dude....

LOL

BGW

75032895-4D86-4F9A-AF92-B85963011308.gif

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@Cat_Scratch @Blueliner @HawgGoneIt

Breaking news this virus has new symptoms.  It's turning older white chicks into rappers with some serious flow.  😎  

Rita Wilson just rapped to 'Hip Hop Hooray'

Yeah...and that NEW Madonna video is out making the news too...

Not too sure about her symptoms...

Befitting the conspiracy thread....It's those Adrenachromy withdrawals....now that the supply has been tainted with that nasty mexican beer thingy...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did anyone happen to check out this conspiracy yet?

🤔

1. Trump just ENDED the FED ? [THREAD] what really happened tonight? "This merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. so, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump" let's see... please RETWEET (and share also on Instagram, Facebook)

2. and: "In effect, the Fed is giving the Treasury access to its printing press" "This means that the admin would be free to use its control, not the Fed’s control, of these SPVs to instruct the Fed to print more money" .

3. which is the source of the above screenshots? none other than Mini-Mike's Bloomberg... the irony... .

4. what does it mean? The FEDERAL RESERVE was founded in 1913 >> 107 years ago. The FED is NOT a Government Agency. The Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE company, incorporated in Delaware in 1913.

5. The FEDERAL RESERVE is a Rothschild-Rockefeller-J P Morgan banking cartel, to which President W. Wilson (TRAITOR!) gave exclusive power to print our dollars, in 1913. The FEDERAL RESERVE is illegal and inconstitutional.

6. in 107 years, the US Dollar lost 98% of its value (courtesy of the FEDERAL RESERVE) in other words: if the cost of a certain item in 1913 was 2 dollars today for the same item you pay 100 dollars .

7. in June 1963, President Kennedy, aware of the scam, tried to circumvent the FEDERAL RESERVE with Executive Order 11110. we know what happened to Kennedy... don't we?

e know what happened to Kennedy... don't we? .

8. from the Bloomberg article it seems that Trump and Mnuchin have "emptied out" the FEDERAL RESERVE. essentialy regaining Full Control over the FED by the US Treasury (headed by Mnuchin).

9. if this is true, it is a MASTER STRIKE

10. I'm not a financial expert: you can read the details in the article, which is full of financial technicalities. someone with financial expertise can chime in. .

bloomberg.com

11. if this is true, it means that Trump has re-taken control of FEDERAL RESERVE, emptied it out, and given back the power to print money to "We the People" - as the Constitution establishes.

12. if this is true, this changes EVERYTHING. where John Kennedy failed - because he was assassinated by the CIA and by the Banksters - Trump succeeded.

13. and it all happened TONIGHT.

14. on March 13, all the FED employees were put on paid leave for 4 weeks coincidence?

15. is the Trump END the FED Operation related to "....BUT THE BEST IS YET TO COME" tweet, that the President wrote on Jan 18? (that was in the middle of the Senate Impeachment Trial)

16. has Trump masterfully taken advantage of the DEEP STATE "CoronaVirus" Operation, to END the FED ? .

17. and there is more...

18. yesterday President Trump signed a new Executive Order: "EO to Order the Selected Reserve and Certain Members of the Individual Ready Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty" .

19. Section 1- Emergency Authority "Army, Navy, and Air Force" "not to exceed 1,000,000 members on active duty" "not to exceed 24 consecutive months" up to 1 million Military personnel called on Active Duty? .

20. up to 1 million Military personnel called on Active Duty? for up to 2 years? for what? not just for Covid19 - for sure... source: .

21. are the two events related? 'END THE FED" and '1 million Military personnel called on Active Duty' seems that something is going on here...

22. with New York and California under LOCKDOWN, it is certainly the ideal time for Trump to execute some "SPECIAL OPERATIONS":..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THOUGHTS from any of you conspiracy theorists ????

On 3/24/2020 at 10:06 PM, DevilDog said:

@Cat_Scratch @Blueliner @HawgGoneIt

Breaking news this virus has new symptoms.  It's turning older white chicks into rappers with some serious flow.  😎  

Rita Wilson just rapped to 'Hip Hop Hooray'

NICE! Just saw this DD. ..but honestly I think that she's got a little sista in there somewhere down the blood line! She needs to stand up so we can see 'dat booty.🤣 But seriously, even though she was just karaoke-ing ...that was pretty damn good. Treach was the shit back in the day. Not an easy task what she just did. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Troll said:
Did anyone happen to check out this conspiracy yet?

🤔

1. Trump just ENDED the FED ? [THREAD] what really happened tonight? "This merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. so, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump" let's see... please RETWEET (and share also on Instagram, Facebook)

2. and: "In effect, the Fed is giving the Treasury access to its printing press" "This means that the admin would be free to use its control, not the Fed’s control, of these SPVs to instruct the Fed to print more money" .

3. which is the source of the above screenshots? none other than Mini-Mike's Bloomberg... the irony... .

4. what does it mean? The FEDERAL RESERVE was founded in 1913 >> 107 years ago. The FED is NOT a Government Agency. The Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE company, incorporated in Delaware in 1913.

5. The FEDERAL RESERVE is a Rothschild-Rockefeller-J P Morgan banking cartel, to which President W. Wilson (TRAITOR!) gave exclusive power to print our dollars, in 1913. The FEDERAL RESERVE is illegal and inconstitutional.

6. in 107 years, the US Dollar lost 98% of its value (courtesy of the FEDERAL RESERVE) in other words: if the cost of a certain item in 1913 was 2 dollars today for the same item you pay 100 dollars .

7. in June 1963, President Kennedy, aware of the scam, tried to circumvent the FEDERAL RESERVE with Executive Order 11110. we know what happened to Kennedy... don't we?

e know what happened to Kennedy... don't we? .

8. from the Bloomberg article it seems that Trump and Mnuchin have "emptied out" the FEDERAL RESERVE. essentialy regaining Full Control over the FED by the US Treasury (headed by Mnuchin).

9. if this is true, it is a MASTER STRIKE

10. I'm not a financial expert: you can read the details in the article, which is full of financial technicalities. someone with financial expertise can chime in. .

bloomberg.com

11. if this is true, it means that Trump has re-taken control of FEDERAL RESERVE, emptied it out, and given back the power to print money to "We the People" - as the Constitution establishes.

12. if this is true, this changes EVERYTHING. where John Kennedy failed - because he was assassinated by the CIA and by the Banksters - Trump succeeded.

13. and it all happened TONIGHT.

14. on March 13, all the FED employees were put on paid leave for 4 weeks coincidence?

15. is the Trump END the FED Operation related to "....BUT THE BEST IS YET TO COME" tweet, that the President wrote on Jan 18? (that was in the middle of the Senate Impeachment Trial)

16. has Trump masterfully taken advantage of the DEEP STATE "CoronaVirus" Operation, to END the FED ? .

17. and there is more...

18. yesterday President Trump signed a new Executive Order: "EO to Order the Selected Reserve and Certain Members of the Individual Ready Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty" .

19. Section 1- Emergency Authority "Army, Navy, and Air Force" "not to exceed 1,000,000 members on active duty" "not to exceed 24 consecutive months" up to 1 million Military personnel called on Active Duty? .

20. up to 1 million Military personnel called on Active Duty? for up to 2 years? for what? not just for Covid19 - for sure... source: .

21. are the two events related? 'END THE FED" and '1 million Military personnel called on Active Duty' seems that something is going on here...

22. with New York and California under LOCKDOWN, it is certainly the ideal time for Trump to execute some "SPECIAL OPERATIONS":..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THOUGHTS from any of you conspiracy theorists ????

I’m sorry can you reword this or make a PowerPoint of a summary of what it is

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

seriously what the fuck.. that dude is bat shit crazy.. so crazy I replaced The Guru with him on my ignore list.. For God sakes please don't quote him again... 

fyi.. I have a 1 ignore user maximum.. unlike the seemingly fluid USAA re-class maximum

Lmao you calling someone batshit crazy lmao i almost fell out of chair laughing 

• Haha 2