3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

Just now, thc6795 said:

never had the flu myself. Im not letting me inject me with shit they say is for my own good. 

Take a look at the increase in sudden crib deaths once they started mandatory vaccination. 

I wouldn't make fun of those who it helps..... any more than I would those who it doesn't...🤷‍♂️

where does THAT come from ?

🤔

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Im not making fun. take a look at the correlation of SIDS and vaccinations.

all good... wasn't directed straight at you...just thought it needed to be said there...

Kinda like the old saying not to envy your neighbors for the  'greener grass'.....as often you will find, it is just septic issues... 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

You overstate his case for him...why?

Silly to belittle other's choices when you don't know their constitution.

As example I'll give you the answer you asked for.... I have never had the flu shot as I have never had the flu...

Certainly I've been exposed, etc. but my body never had any issue with it.....

But of course you should not use me as any example for anyone else, It's not the cancer that is killing me, but my body's own immune response...so there is that.

Medicine is not as broad law friendly as some other sciences...

Just sayin'

Hey Troll! It’s NOT that serious! Picking at the HardAss THC. 

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

bgw

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Take a look at the increase in sudden crib deaths once they started mandatory vaccination. 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

take a look at the correlation of SIDS and vaccinations.

Of course your claims are complete and utter nonsense.

Vaccines have not been shown to cause sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)

Babies receive multiple vaccines when they are between 2 to 4 months old. This age range is also the peak age for sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). The timing of the 2 month and 4 month shots and SIDS has led some people to question whether they might be related. However, studies have found that vaccines do not cause and are not linked to SIDS.

Multiple research studies and safety reviews have looked at possible links between vaccines and SIDS. The evidence accumulated over many years do not show any links between childhood immunization and SIDS.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

newsEngin.25651062_CDC-image-on-disinfectant-exposures.jpg

The CDC recommends, with precautions, cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces to prevent the spread of COVID-19. But the number of calls to poison centers has spiked this year for exposure to cleaners and disinfectants, the CDC said. SPECIAL
Photo: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Asked about Trump’s comments last week, Lopez lamented in an interview with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that too many people were interpreting news reports to mean that Trump had recommended injecting disinfectants, when in fact he was only asking questions about the possibility of such a treatment.

On Thursday Bill Bryan, head of the Department of Homeland Security’s science and technology division, had just presented research indicating coronavirus can’t survive for long in direct sunlight or in warm, humid conditions. Trump first floated the idea of blasting the human body with ultraviolet light, then he asked about disinfectant.

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute,” Trump said. “One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.”

Well damn,  just damn.....

bgw

On 4/26/2020 at 6:48 PM, Troll said:

As some "cure" it's a joke...

If it were effective as a cure, ask yourself why you HAVE to go back and get another one...

For reference, childhood allergies have skyrocketed....today's 'cure' is medicine for life...

But we used to have a 'real cure' in basic allergy shots (good for a lifetime) that are no longer given unless requested...

Now ask yourself what how this applies to the flu...and those 'shots'....

It's a start  anyways...🙄

All drug dealers want addicts for life. Have you ever wondered why drug companies don't come up with medicines that "cure" anymore? Why should they? It's a lot more profitable to "manage" conditions rather than cure them.

To me this is what you ultimately get when medicine is purely a function of profit. To you it probably means something else.

Perhaps, if nothing else, we can agree on the problem if not its cause and solution. 

28 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

All drug dealers want addicts for life. Have you ever wondered why drug companies don't come up with medicines that "cure" anymore? Why should they? It's a lot more profitable to "manage" conditions rather than cure them.

To me this is what you ultimately get when medicine is purely a function of profit. To you it probably means something else.

Perhaps, if nothing else, we can agree on the problem if not its cause and solution. 

oh we definitely agree here...on the problem....

But most of the problem with finding the solution, comes from that small issue that when there is competition, there is generally an increase in innovation, which generally leads to a medical field that is further advanced than 'socialized' medicine...

very hard to have it both ways, even tho people do try...

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

oh we definitely agree here...on the problem....

But most of the problem with finding the solution, comes from that small issue that when there is competition, there is generally an increase in innovation, which generally leads to a medical field that is further advanced than 'socialized' medicine...

very hard to have it both ways, even tho people do try...

I would focus on the when there is competition part of your response. I would argue that what little competition we have in the medical field (drugs, hospitals and insurance) is of the Oligopolistic variety. And, that that kind of competition is hardly competition at all since it leads to collusion, both with respect to price, and often with respect to product. We no longer enforce our anti-trust laws in this country. These laws, which largely came under the Teddy Roosevelt Republican administration, served the country well. 

It is what it is. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I would focus on the when there is competition part of your response. I would argue that what little competition we have in the medical field (drugs, hospitals and insurance) is of the Oligopolistic variety. And, that that kind of competition is hardly competition at all since it leads to collusion, both with respect to price, and often with respect to product. We no longer enforce our anti-trust laws in this country. These laws, which largely came under the Teddy Roosevelt Republican administration, served the country well. 

It is what it is. 

Thus the failings of our medical field...

I think it (probably didn't start but) accelerated when the clintclan came to power...

Worked for a corp that owned a couple Pharmaceutical companies at the time.  It would be an interesting 'business 101' lesson for how the government extorts money from businesses (usually the ones that are making the most at the time)...

When the gov jumped in there with two feet, it's almost like they never got back  (to independent).... 

PS: Why in the world would ANYONE think that gates, who bought his way into the field with his computer money, is someone we should be listening to...for pharmaceutical advise....yet he appears to be making the MSM circuit where he is promoted as some sort of guru ?

Must be a really stupid audience they play to...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Worked for a corp that owned a couple Pharmaceutical companies at the time.  It would be an interesting 'business 101' lesson for how the government extorts money from businesses (usually the ones that are making the most at the time)...

I would argue that the extortion goes both ways. The current government intervention (aid packages) bear that out. 

On another note, I did watch the Michael Moore flick in its totality. Not really a MM original, as the actual documentary was done by two other dudes. But the points raised in it were not at all surprising. 

While my take on what caused all of this and what would best fix it differs from yours, I think (you can correct me if I am wrong) we both agree that all is not well in or with Rome. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

I would argue that the extortion goes both ways. The current government intervention (aid packages) bear that out. 

On another note, I did watch the Michael Moore flick in its totality. Not really a MM original, as the actual documentary was done by two other dudes. But the points raised in it were not at all surprising. 

While my take on what caused all of this and what would best fix it differs from yours, I think (you can correct me if I am wrong) we both agree that all is not well in or with Rome. 

never is...

and I'd have to hear your solution before I disagreed with anything...

You might even be surpised, I've got a pretty open mind and think there are probably several different ways of making things better.

as far as the MM flick....you can't beat that play speed at 1.75 or 2.0...🤣...seems like most movies and clips work much better that way...👍 lol....they could have made that movie a decade ago....nothing new, except what people fail or don't want to realize...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

PS: Why in the world would ANYONE think that gates, who bought his way into the field with his computer money, is someone we should be listening to...for pharmaceutical advise....yet he appears to be making the MSM circuit where he is promoted as some sort of guru ?

Must be a really stupid audience they play to...

The same type of people that think the president is some sort of guru maybe? 

Totally agree on the last line. Must be. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The same type of people that think the president is some sort of guru maybe? 

Totally agree on the last line. Must be. 

Has anyone here ever promoted listening to him for their medical advise on here ?

Maybe I missed that....

Are you  talking about the media again ?

PS...but that DOES mean I agree with you there 😝

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

Has anyone here ever promoted listening to him for their medical advise on here ?

Maybe I missed that....

Are you  talking about the media again ?

PS...but that DOES mean I agree with you there 😝

Yeah. Definitely talking about the 24 hour news stations. Hell, there is no telling who they may run across the screen next. They have a lot of time to fill. 

Rich and successful guy... Must be uber smart and someone we all need to hear talk about whatever they want to talk about. xD

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Here's an interesting article you might like...

When you asked who is responsible....

Well 'who' else actually earmarked and spent 'billions' on said task....

https://www.keionline.org/27708

so what did their model say after all that money and preparation for the last how many years ?

🤔