3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

329 deaths out of almost 23 million vaccinated.

explain the deaths...

Or in other words it was .001% of people vaccinated.

You need to keep working on that reading comprehension...

"The reports, filed on the VAERS website between Dec. 14, 2020 and Jan. 22"

"VAERS has been an abject failure, with fewer than 1% of adverse events ever reported."

1 + 1 does not = .001%,  hope this helps 👍

Do you know what a vaccine is? That's not a surefire "yes" that's for certain.

So go ahead and tell the class how you classify vaccine....is it by use, efficacy, or label...

Then explain how you think the stuff they are shooting in peoples arm today actually qualifies...👍

18 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But it's funny to see clowns like Newbie/Troll caution against a vaccine (with 90%+ efficacy rates) but promote the use of Hydroxochloroquine (67% efficacy from his source)

🤡

there is efficacy rates and there is death rates......

so which treatment provides more of the later?

Forrest meet trees 👌

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

"arbitrary"

😄

The day concha admits to being wrong is the day Newbie/Troll is inducted into MENSA.

Arbitrary would be you thinking you knowing if I am already a member or not 😆

Carry on.....

PS: Don't look 👀 now......but your Anus is flinching again

2 hours ago, concha said:

You are an utterly deluded and childish person.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/daily-covid-19-vaccination-doses

We've averaged more than a million vaccines per day for 8 straight days now. It's going to be difficult to reach their new goal of 1.5 million per day but 1 million per day hasn't proven to be difficult at all.

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

By the way, concha cut off the end of the headline.

This was what it was: as hospitalizations fall below 100K for the first time in 60 DAYS

I wonder why he did that?

🤔

I also didn't show the big chart showing infections starting to decline well before Biden was inaugurated.

Or that hospitalizations began declining sharply well before Joey was inaugurated.

Why didn't I do that? 🤔

38690268-9206559-image-a-7_1612076197403

• Like 1

On 1/30/2021 at 6:54 AM, Troll said:

BTW: that sounds like 66 with his silly headlines...he starts whole threads doing just what you refer to here....

When you need to call out people getting played, or posting the garbage they got played with, then he is your huckleberry....🍓

take his latest thread for example "GOP Congresswoman Blamed Wildfires on Secret Jewish Space Laser" ....

but I'm sure you believe that needs no questioning...

probably about as self evident as a drug that has been discontinued, not actually working....🤪

GOP Congresswoman Blamed Wildfires on Secret Jewish Space Laser

f50f9b84d246d7a5c85873a79fae9e3f7d-mtg--

Photo: Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Imag

Axios has a small squib about “The Mischief Makers,” a handful of idiosyncratic congressional backbenchers who make trouble for their respective party leadership. The leading Democratic mischief-maker is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who advocates some left-wing views I consider simplistic and impractical and, in some cases, poll badly. The top example of a conservative mischief-maker, presented in perfect symmetry, is Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Greene’s views are just a bit more controversial. They include, but are by no means limited to, the following:

• The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

• Shootings at Parkland, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas were staged.

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

• Leading Democratic officials should be executed.

The most recent Greene view to be unearthed comes via Eric Hananoki. Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project. Here is Greene’s entire post, via Media Matters:

6994bfc520f00e17854db82931c9f03767-mtg-fy

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha posts a headline in bold in which he cut out the end and then buries one of main points of fact in the article to give a false impression.

Then he whines about being called dishonest.

Or I as call it, Sunday.

YAWN...

Once upon a time...  A usual, Concha shows Andy to be full of shit.

THE END

It's cute how Andy obsessively follows me around like an attention-starved puppy.  And makes up shit just because he can't help it.  And face plants. Ugly. Like clockwork.

😃

On 1/30/2021 at 6:54 AM, Troll said:

BTW: that sounds like 66 with his silly headlines...he starts whole threads doing just what you refer to here....

When you need to call out people getting played, or posting the garbage they got played with, then he is your huckleberry....🍓

take his latest thread for example "GOP Congresswoman Blamed Wildfires on Secret Jewish Space Laser" ....

but I'm sure you believe that needs no questioning...

probably about as self evident as a drug that has been discontinued, not actually working....🤪

So instead of simply admitting you fucked up and posted something that wasn't true you decide to post this flailing attempt at a subject change.

tenor.gif

It' okay though, I will let your massive failure go. We all have seen you cannot back up your BULLSHIT...but I am kind. You are absolved for you are an idiot that knows no other way.

I'll stop pointing out that you said something stupid and false, then doubled, then tripled down on it while never backing it up.

f16179c3f225f0b27af2f8d10457f769.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

So instead of simply admitting you fucked up and posted something that wasn't true you decide to post this flailing attempt at a subject change.

tenor.gif

PSSssssst......

On 1/30/2021 at 7:43 AM, Troll said:

but back on the vaccine track....

👍

and you may want to check what the thread is ACTUALLY all about  😝

Yet somehow you have an issue (triggered much LOL) because your silly attempt at some gotcha failed  🤣

and now it's supposed to be some point to defend ??? LOL

I'll give you a clue, It was a Headline (like 66's Alien lady politician 🤡) so you could probably just google it if you are intelligent enough 👍

But I already told you if you wanted a link you can ask nicely, or kiss my arse 😘

On 1/28/2021 at 2:44 PM, DownSouth said:

So where did Merck state “the virus is better than getting one of the approved vaccines.”

How is pfizer doing ?

Nursing home with zero covid deaths and ZERO covid cases all year gets the vaccine ....both patients and staff....

the next week?  

7 dead and 100% of all patients and staff test positive for covid....

a024d1bb-8a2a-4d24-a9b9-7a3cd1b5b242.jpeg

A resident of Korian Les Amandiers EHPAD (Housing Establishment for Dependant Elderly People) receives a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine during a vaccination campaign to fight against the spread of COVID-19 in Paris, France, Jan. 7, 2021.Photo:Xinhua

Concerns over the mRNA vaccine intensified following a report on Monday that all 78 residents at a nursing home in Madrid, Spain had tested positive for COVID-19 after being given their first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on January 13, and at least seven people have died.

A Chinese virologist advised elderly people, especially those with underlying conditions, not to take mRNA vaccine such as Pfizer's, as it could induce their condition and worsen their health, while a vaccine expert warned the public to take appropriate measures even after being vaccinated, as people are likely to be infected with the virus before the vaccine takes effect. 

Most of those who succumbed to the virus had pre-existing conditions, according to Spanish news agency EFE, while four residents are hospitalized, and 12 staff members have also been infected, Russia Today reported.

The report didn't say whether the deaths and cases testing positive are directly linked to vaccination. 

Yang Zhanqiu, deputy director of the pathogen biology department at Wuhan University, told the Global Times on Tuesday that the positive test for COVID-19 can be divided into two cases: one is antibody positive and another is positive nucleic acid testing. 

He noted that the positive nucleic acid testing result is "highly unlikely." Yang explained that the vaccine could not been approved until it passes safety tests, so it will not work like a "synthetic virus" infecting humans.

A normal person whose antibody is positive after taking the mRNA-based vaccine suggested that he/she got protected from getting infected, Yang said. 

He explained that the mRNA vaccines teach human cells to make a protein to trigger an immune response, which can then protect people from getting infected if the real virus enters the body.

Tao Lina, a Shanghai-based expert on vaccines, told the Global Times that it is possible that the vaccination causes positive IgM antibodies, which is a natural process. IgM is usually the first antibody produced by the immune system when a virus attacks. 

In this case, the seven could have died of other illnesses. Tao urged an immediate investigation into their deaths. 

But if the 78 people were positive for the nuclei acid test, it would suggest that they were infected with the coronavirus before being vaccinated, or before the vaccine took effect, Tao said. 

The infected patients could have failed to take appropriate measures against the virus, Tao noted. 

Yang warned that, unlike inactivated vaccines, the use of mRNA-based vaccines carries the risk of causing abnormal immune dysfunction, allergy or even death especially among the elderly and people with underlying diseases. 

Some components in mRNA vaccines, such as polyethylene glycol, have not been used in vaccine production before, and the mRNA-based vaccine was first approved to treat an infectious disease amid this COVID-19 pandemic, so Yang suggested elderly citizens and people with underlying conditions not to take the vaccine. 

The reports of deaths and cases testing positive following vaccination in Spain were not the first.  

In mid-January, Norway reported the deaths of 23 elderly Norwegian people who received mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines. All the deaths occurred in frail, elderly patients in nursing homes. All were over 80 years old and some of them over 90, Norwegian media NRK reported.

More than 12,400 people in Israel had tested positive for coronavirus after being vaccinated with Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, including 69 who had received their second dose, media reported in January. 

----------------------------

So what to do about it ?

investigate maybe?

Nah........second dose for everyone tomorrow 🤪

On 1/31/2021 at 8:37 PM, Troll said:

PSSssssst......

and you may want to check what the thread is ACTUALLY all about  😝

Yet somehow you have an issue (triggered much LOL) because your silly attempt at some gotcha failed  🤣

and now it's supposed to be some point to defend ??? LOL

I'll give you a clue, It was a Headline (like 66's Alien lady politician 🤡) so you could probably just google it if you are intelligent enough 👍

But I already told you if you wanted a link you can ask nicely, or kiss my arse 😘

That's a lot of words for you to use to say that thing you said before was pulled straight from your flinching anus.

congrats-you-failed-1-638.jpg?cb=1455565

Maybe next time don't parrot shit off bitchute over here without double checking? 

Pretty simple, say it with me: Merck never claimed getting the virus and recovering is better than getting a vaccine.

23031309.jpg

• Haha 1