Why won't Trump help NY as asked?

noonereal

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm no Trump fan, but, being a realist. 

I'd prefer the companies that have the correct equipment to make the stuff rather than a bunch of make shift stuff that may do more harm than good by giving false sense of security. 

Oh, Jesus, just shoot me. 

• Haha 1

Here is what that cunt pelosi wants

1. Corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards at companies receiving aid

2. Bailout for all current debt of postal service

3. Required early voting

4. Required same day voter registration

5. 10k bailout for student loans

7. Provision on official time for union collective bargaining

8. Companies who agree to take aid must allow 1/3 of it's board members be selected by workers

9. Greenhouse gas statistics for individual flights.

What the fuck does any of this have to do with the Chinese virus? This cunt is fucking million of Americans because she can. 

The day this bitch dies should be a national holiday.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Y’all make fun of him, but people by and large agree.  They are not going to sit at home idle for 4 months.  Life will resume and we need to plan the process.  A destroyed economy will kill tens of thousands prematurely.

I'm predicting trump will extend the quarantine an additional two weeks, but that's it.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Being totally honest, I'm not sure of how many companies could actually switch to making the n95 masks and respirators anyway. Seems like a pretty specialized material and shape requiring specific equipment that can't be procured overnight. 

The venitilators and other equipment is also very technical and specialized. I can't think of many corporations that can just shift to making that type of equipment in a timely fashion anyway. 

Who knew the Homies were ahead of the game. 🤣 #fukdavirus

Image result for crips and bloods bandana

I bet there is a low infection rate among the Crips and Bloods/  They been practicing Social Distancing for years 🤣Image result for crips in masks

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Who knew the Homies were ahead of the game. 🤣 #fukdavirus

Image result for crips and bloods bandana

I bet there is a low infection rate among the Crips and Bloods/  They been practicing Social Distancing for years 🤣Image result for crips in masks

yeah.... but it might just put a dent in those 'mugging statistics'....🤣

we could always ask Stan  🤔

4 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

The latest report out of NY is majority infected are 18 - 46 year old males.

makes sense... they are likely the group that took the least precautions. 

Let's look at the positive, they will get better inmost cases and then be able to get back to work without worry. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

makes sense... they are likely the group that took the least precautions. 

Let's look at the positive, they will get better inmost cases and then be able to get back to work without worry. 

Which means they more than likely infected others outside of the group.  

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

Oh, Jesus, just shoot me. 

I did listen to the Ford guy this morning. He pointed out that they are starting to 3D print masks and looking to reach a goal of 100k per week. 

They already have the printers, so, they just had to have engineers design and enter the numbers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes...Fake News (from both sides), certainly has a way of creating a “cry wolf “ effect, wouldn’t you say?

ps: you feel no guilt in spreading your preferred version I take it?

So let’s follow the crumbs.  You think people are blowing this off because of the media reporting on a national emergency and a declared pandemic?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm beginning to be of the thought that the media should never sound the alarm on something like this. 

When we take preventive measures and curb the death rate, the morons say the media cried wolf. 

If they don't sound the alarm and their moron brothers and cousins start dropping around them, at least it will be real for them. They'll say the media should have said something then though. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So let’s follow the crumbs.  You think people are blowing this off because of the media reporting on a national emergency and a declared pandemic?  

Absolutely....as that media has a well earned reputation of invoking skepticism...

Self exasperated for the past couple years.  

We’ve had dozens of ‘end of the world ‘  political scenarios and now you expect the general public to be able to entirely ‘separate ‘ this coverage as being different from all the rest?  You can’t claim it’s being conflated with politics and then blame the audience..🧐..just look at the coverage 👀

The proof in the pudding, is you can’t honestly claim that you don’t believe the media exaggerates or ‘hypes’ most things....

btw I agree with your disappointment as I am disappointed as well....expected sure...but still disappointed ....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Absolutely....as that media has a well earned reputation of invoking skepticism...

Self exasperated for the past couple years.  

We’ve had dozens of ‘end of the world ‘  political scenarios and now you expect the general public to be able to entirely ‘separate ‘ this coverage as being different from all the rest?  You can’t claim it’s being conflated with politics and then blame the audience..🧐..just look at the coverage 👀

The proof in the pudding, is you can’t honestly claim that you don’t believe the media exaggerates or ‘hypes’ most things....

btw I agree with your disappointment as I am disappointed as well....expected sure...but still disappointed ....

^^^^^

THIS