Roughly 70% of the people who have died from coronavirus in Louisiana are black...

RedZone

That's HARD on the eyes...someone needs to look into this.

Haven't seen data from other states...I'm sure it may be out there though.

Roughly 70% of the people who have died from coronavirus in Louisiana are black, a striking disparity for a state where African-Americans make up only 32% of the population that experts attributed to entrenched racial divides around economic opportunity and health care access.

https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_d804d410-7852-11ea-ac6d-470ebb61c694.html

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Roughly 70% of the people who have died from coronavirus in Louisiana are black, a striking disparity for a state where African-Americans make up only 32% of the population that experts attributed to entrenched racial divides around economic opportunity and health care access.

https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_d804d410-7852-11ea-ac6d-470ebb61c694.html

Then you shoud be having a party you racist fucking pig. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Pot certainly enjoys calling the kettle black (pun intended)!

of course you would be defending a pig who called a man a Ni^^er. Then posts a thread showing more black people dying. 

Show me one post where I ever made a racial comment. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Hey at least your saying Black and not referring them as the N Bomb .. I guess your making progress 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

of course you would be defending a pig who called a man a Ni^^er. Then posts a thread showing more black people dying. 

Show me one post where I ever made a racial comment. 

Man, I know racists when I see them. It's called a survival instinct. You should be comfortable with your beliefs. And, BTW, I was not defending RZ. He is a product of the environment he was raised in. But that is no excuse for harboring racist attitudes. At least he eventually sort of apologized for his comments.

What I am attacking is your hypocrisy. You should just acknowledge who you are and be comfortable in your skin. I have never had an issue acknowledging who I am. It must be a lonely place ... 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Man, I know racists when I see them. It's called a survival instinct. You should be comfortable with your beliefs. And, BTW, I was not defending RZ. He is a product of the environment he was raised in. But that is no excuse for harboring racist attitudes. At least he eventually sort of apologized for his comments.

What I am attacking is your hypocrisy. You should just acknowledge who you are and be comfortable in your skin. I have never had an issue acknowledging who I am. It must be a lonely place ... 

again show me where I ever used a racial term. 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

That's a pretty steep percentage. Similar type statistics in Albany, Georgia I think, although I haven't seen any actual reports on it. Just hear say from friends. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You owe these pitiful losers NO explanations......especially on my behalf, but thank you.

Actions always speak louder than words.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

That's HARD on the eyes...

Roughly 70% of the people who have died from coronavirus in Louisiana are black, a striking disparity...

...economic opportunity and health care access.

You seem to be  pigeonholing here

and think you have provided everyone the "answer"....

Under cover of racial fears and tactics...

🤔

But at least you backed it up,

With a rifle shot, instead of that shotgun blast...

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

bandicam 2020-04-07 08-34-54-499.jpg

….Good that you provided 'some' of the real answers....

as underlying conditions have been reported as more adversely impacted, and the only 'racially genetic' markers that were reported, actually stated the oriental races have the 'most susceptibility'....and that one was not heavily backed up.

For anyone that ACTUALLY CARES to 'group this by color'....sure 'economic' is fine to consider in any assessment...

… just glad you are not blaming THAT as any answer...at least entirely.   

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Troll said:

You seem to be  pigeonholing here

and think you have provided everyone the "answer"....

Under cover of racial fears and tactics...

🤔

But at least you backed it up,

With a rifle shot, instead of that shotgun blast...

….Good that you provided 'some' of the real answers....

as underlying conditions have been reported as more adversely impacted, and the only 'racially genetic' markers that were reported, actually stated the oriental races have the 'most susceptibility'....and that one was not heavily backed up.

For anyone that ACTUALLY CARES to 'group this by color'....sure 'economic' is fine to consider in any assessment...

… just glad you are not blaming THAT as any answer...at least entirely.   

When someone figures out what the hell you are talking about maybe I'll respond.....BUT, probably NOT.

You are a weird piece of cheese.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Heart disease...diabetic...terrible eating /nutritional habits...not surprised

#realistnotracist

Lack of access to health care, lack of access to fresh fruits and vegetables in certain neighborhoods, inability to afford great nutritional habits. 

Let's keep it going since we're being realist, not racist. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Lack of access to health care, lack of access to fresh fruits and vegetables in certain neighborhoods, inability to afford great nutritional habits. 

Let's keep it going since we're being realist, not racist. 

Or its just too easy and tasty to get the new triple big Mac and super size the fries...but hey its all good with a DIET coke right?

• Haha 1