RIP USA Academy

Severino

No school.  No teachers.  No facilities.  No online classes.  No proof of life.

No use of Alabama State University facilities.  No use of Alabama State University stadium.  No 2020 football season.

Kenyatta Watson, do your Twitter thing.

Dusty Devaughn, stay silent.  There's a reason for that.

Parents, contact an attorney.

Watch out for the fakes!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Severino said:

No school.  No teachers.  No facilities.  No online classes.  No proof of life.

No use of Alabama State University facilities.  No use of Alabama State University stadium.  No 2020 football season.

Kenyatta Watson, do your Twitter thing.

Dusty Devaughn, stay silent.  There's a reason for that.

Parents, contact an attorney.

Watch out for the fakes!

I seriously doubt anyone paid any money, or bothered to move to Alabama, to go to this idea (place seems inaccurate as an adjective). I doubt anyone lost anything over this.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

??? huh jacked it up how?  not making sense..BGW

Enabled the lies, didn’t give Dubble D the info just fanned the flames it seems. 

I could be wrong, ask my wife but that’s what I’m seeing. 

Or Dubble D is overly enthusiastic about this venture and played loose and fast then manipulated GSB... nah, least likely scenario. 

My opine,

BGW

• Haha 3

Wait where do I get my refund for the generous donation I made to the Eagle Icon Fund? What about my invitation to the annual All American Gala (deposit for my Tux rental is non-refundable). My walk of Fame Annual sign? I’m beginning to think this whole USA Academy thing is not real.

• Haha 5

Just now, CODBEARD said:

all I want to know is if the hoax is over or not.. Does Severino actually know something or is he just talking shit to start a thread like before?.. lol

If over we can move onto trashing Life Re-classified Christians Academy or the Scientology school..and if the indoor soccer arena school starts to make some noise we can get them too...haha

Indoor soccer arena school (Royalty Institute) got kicked out of the indoor soccer arena and now operate out of a community center in PG county. Still active on twitter, still planning to be one of SFA's high quality opponents this fall.

Their website advertises that they teach skills such as "how to navigate a collegiate website" Also this intriguing note The Royalty Institute now offers Barbering, Small business/entrepreneurship, Culinary Arts and Information Technology programs. More Information on each will be added to the website in the coming days.  They are all online curriculum, but their building doesn't have wifi so all students need to purchase a mobile hotspot.

Their website is a gem if you've got time to kill:

Is this homeschool? 

This is not school at all. This is an INSTITUTE where students will become well rounded through the stressing of Leadership Abilities, Innovative Thinking, Academics and Athletics. In order to fully appreciate Royalty, you must first break from the traditional sense of “school” where academia is placed on a platform above the rest of these qualities… at Royalty, they are ALL equally important. Regarding the Academic portion of our curriculum, we are outsourcing that to a certified home school program that will guarantee that students’ academic course is individualized (differentiated instruction is shown to increase student attainment) and mirrors the trends of life (everything is digital).

Are you “Certified” to run a school?

No, I am not a certified administrator in the state of Maryland. And I believe that is what makes us special. I am an educator who has been on the front lines of developing young men since I left college. I have been in the classrooms, the weight room, the parks and parking lots with the young men to serve. I am in no way a certified administrator and frankly, I have no desire to be one… my goal is for the education of these young men to be driven by the needs of the young men… not the latest “trend” or mandate… and that is no disrespect to people who are these things… this is just the life experiences to never want to be that thing.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Indoor soccer arena school (Royalty Institute) got kicked out of the indoor soccer arena and now operate out of a community center in PG county. Still active on twitter, still planning to be one of SFA's high quality opponents this fall.

Their website advertises that they teach skills such as "how to navigate a collegiate website" Also this intriguing note The Royalty Institute now offers Barbering, Small business/entrepreneurship, Culinary Arts and Information Technology programs. More Information on each will be added to the website in the coming days.  They are all online curriculum, but their building doesn't have wifi so all students need to purchase a mobile hotspot.

Is this homeschool? 

This is not school at all. This is an INSTITUTE where students will become well rounded through the stressing of Leadership Abilities, Innovative Thinking, Academics and Athletics. In order to fully appreciate Royalty, you must first break from the traditional sense of “school” where academia is placed on a platform above the rest of these qualities… at Royalty, they are ALL equally important. Regarding the Academic portion of our curriculum, we are outsourcing that to a certified home school program that will guarantee that students’ academic course is individualized (differentiated instruction is shown to increase student attainment) and mirrors the trends of life (everything is digital).

No, I am not a certified administrator in the state of Maryland. And I believe that is what makes us special. I am an educator who has been on the front lines of developing young men since I left college. I have been in the classrooms, the weight room, the parks and parking lots with the young men to serve. I am in no way a certified administrator and frankly, I have no desire to be one… my goal is for the education of these young men to be driven by the needs of the young men… not the latest “trend” or mandate… and that is no disrespect to people who are these things… this is just the life experiences to never want to be that thing.

#HomeSchoolKidsArePeopleToo

• Haha 3

Just now, CODBEARD said:

@eaglesinsider Did Capitol Christian finally give up?

On football, definitely. Cornell Wade was the CCA HC before he and his wife started Royalty Institute where he's the head of school, AD, HC and probably the IT guy and janitor.

CCA still appeared to be operating as a school as of this fall but without a football program and back operating out of a small church instead of the pretty large former college campus they were using. They played basketball this winter.

CCA was already floundering but the current situation will probably kill off a lot of small/poorly-funded privates in the way the 2008 recession did. People losing jobs or taking lower paying jobs means less of a pool of potential private school applicants available. It will go all the way up to the college level as well. I know a couple mid-Atlantic D3s are in serious financial trouble already.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

Is this homeschool? 

This is a bunch of nonsense 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The Royalty Institute now offers Barbering, Small business/entrepreneurship, Culinary Arts and Information Technology programs. More Information on each will be added to the website in the coming days.

Translation:

Barbering... none needed

Small business/entrepreneurship...1st hustle, 2nd hustle and side hustle.

Culinary arts and information..... Flipping patties at the Golden Arches, Wendy's, B.K. et al.

Information Technology....Twitter and Blog Trolling.

bgw

#puremadness

• Haha 4